New Topic Respond to this Topic
JonMoon
JonMoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Vocalist looking for Metal thing! Sep. 18th, 2012 @ 03:33 AM Reply

im a well seasoned screamer/singer. i have over 10 years screaming and 18 choir. i have recording tools for my vocals. if youre interested please feel free to PM me. sorry for lack of content here. im uber newb! i joined just because im a long time fan of NG.com and never really signed up or used its features. now im putting it to the test with my search in music :D basically if u have instrumentals u want vocals to let me know! im sure i can help you! i just want to do something period. anything i may be able to do the better ^^
ty

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Vocalist looking for Metal thing! Sep. 18th, 2012 @ 04:17 AM Reply

You will not get noticed by posting a thread about yourself amongst the thousands of others out there. Most people find that quite annoying actually. If you want to really get yourself out there, get yourself noticed in the community by making a news post about your services and talents, checking out the sweet lounge we have, and constantly check this forum and the front page for requests relative to your skills.

MetalRenard
MetalRenard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Vocalist looking for Metal thing! Sep. 21st, 2012 @ 01:38 AM Reply

Hey!

I'm always looking for people to work with. Right this minute I'm working on an album where I got singers from all over the place to do the vocals, Sweden and the USA actually. How about showing some demos of what you can do? I'm not really into the scream side of things but a good melodic metal voice is good if you have one.

Here are a few demos from the upcoming album with the singers I mentioned:
http://soundcloud.com/metalrenard/only-shadows-touch-more-re cent

Bonuses of working with me:
- I'm a nice guy. ^^
- I write music in all kinds of genres so you would have room to experiment.
- I have a decent following already (1147 subs just on Youtube at the time of this message). I'm pretty well connected. :P
- I've scored a couple of animated shorts that got half a million views+ (and I've been featured in a video that has 500k+ views on its own too).
- I like to teach and I share my experience. It's a good trade, vocals for lessons in producing music and getting the best sound with said vocals on your own.

So... Show me a demo and maybe after this album we could have a go at working together. :)

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! I'm on Youtube. Come check me out!
Veteran REAPER user.