kitcer
kitcer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-17 01:46:03

Hey guys i'm back.

I would like it if someone could recreate this crocodile for me without the background, either just black or with colors, feel free to redo it completely as long as its pretty close.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u126/bubbleyum6000/crocod ile.jpg

Idealy I want the crocodile with three fish swimming into its mouth, full color would be nice.

Don't think you're wasting your time on something that won't get inked because I've gotten tattoos made for me here before and will gladly post a picture when its done and give you credit. (http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1290655)

Thanks guys!!

Tony

kitcer
kitcer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-17 01:47:42

Preferably making it look a little more real too, give my artist something to work with :p

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-17 01:58:17

At 9/17/12 01:47 AM, kitcer wrote: Preferably making it look a little more real too, give my artist something to work with :p

Why isn't this something your artist can do?

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
NickJohnson
NickJohnson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-17 03:12:55

U want the same without the background, right???????

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-17 03:26:10

At 9/17/12 01:58 AM, Aigis wrote:
At 9/17/12 01:47 AM, kitcer wrote: Preferably making it look a little more real too, give my artist something to work with :p

Agree^^^

I've got quite a few tattoos and designed a lot of them myself and can tell you that any tattooist worth his salt can tattoo you from the picture you just provided. Basically if he/she can't do it from that then they aren't skilled enough to tattoo anything. Think about it harder, it's permanent.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen. Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
kitcer
kitcer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 00:08:45

At 9/17/12 03:26 AM, Decky wrote:
At 9/17/12 01:58 AM, Aigis wrote:
Agree^^^

I've got quite a few tattoos and designed a lot of them myself and can tell you that any tattooist worth his salt can tattoo you from the picture you just provided. Basically if he/she can't do it from that then they aren't skilled enough to tattoo anything. Think about it harder, it's permanent.

Im sorry, I didn't realize i'm not allowed to get the newgrounds art community to design my tattoos, I didn't realize that my artist HAS to do it. The guy is fucking amazing at drawing and painting, look up Smash Tattoo / Jer Papove on facebook to see his work. he's designed for me before. I just wanted to see what you guys can come up with, because the creativity here is never ending, if you have a problem with that, don't bother replying to my post, plain and simple lol.

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 00:56:10

At 9/18/12 12:08 AM, kitcer wrote: Im sorry, I didn't realize i'm not allowed to get the newgrounds art community to design my tattoos, I didn't realize that my artist HAS to do it. The guy is fucking amazing at drawing and painting, look up Smash Tattoo / Jer Papove on facebook to see his work. he's designed for me before. I just wanted to see what you guys can come up with, because the creativity here is never ending, if you have a problem with that, don't bother replying to my post, plain and simple lol.

Well the issue is that I imagine you're paying your tattoo artist (who is apparently world class and elite, according to the Facebook page), but you're not offering to pay anyone here for the design.

So what I infer from that is that you're too cheap to pay your tattoo artist to design the tattoo for you, and you don't value the work of artists in the 'newgrounds art community' enough to pay them.

So yeah, I think there are reasonable complaints there lol.

BBS Signature
kitcer
kitcer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 01:39:07

At 9/18/12 12:56 AM, Aigis wrote:
At 9/18/12 12:08 AM, kitcer wrote: Im sorry, I didn't realize i'm not allowed to get the newgrounds art community to design my tattoos, I didn't realize that my artist HAS to do it. The guy is fucking amazing at drawing and painting, look up Smash Tattoo / Jer Papove on facebook to see his work. he's designed for me before. I just wanted to see what you guys can come up with, because the creativity here is never ending, if you have a problem with that, don't bother replying to my post, plain and simple lol.
Well the issue is that I imagine you're paying your tattoo artist (who is apparently world class and elite, according to the Facebook page), but you're not offering to pay anyone here for the design.

So what I infer from that is that you're too cheap to pay your tattoo artist to design the tattoo for you, and you don't value the work of artists in the 'newgrounds art community' enough to pay them.

So yeah, I think there are reasonable complaints there lol.

My artist does designs for free haha, plus I make $22.50 an hour, working 10 hours a day 5-6 days a week full time so trust me, money is no object. And wouldn't having something you drew being inked on someones body for life be enough lol? Like fuck off buddy haha, i've been coming on Newgrounds since I was in first grade back when Skullkid and tellytubby fun land were the greatest things on the site, so don't think I don't value the Newgrounds community as a whole, let alone the art community. Just because you would desperately want money for your work, doesn't mean everyone else would as well lol.

So once again, if you arn't WILLING to contribute to my original post, fuck off and find another post to contribute too. :)

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 01:47:03

At 9/18/12 01:39 AM, kitcer wrote: plus I make $22.50 an hour, working 10 hours a day 5-6 days a week full time so trust me, money is no object.

lol this is like totally flying in the face of the idea of you not paying for services m8 :)

"i got plenty of money so give me some work 4 free lol"

BBS Signature
Lucky
Lucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 01:52:08

Just because you would desperately want money for your work, doesn't mean everyone else would as well lol.

Or how about if you want high quality work you be prepared to spend some cash Richie Rich

kitcer
kitcer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 01:53:43

At 9/18/12 01:47 AM, Aigis wrote:
At 9/18/12 01:39 AM, kitcer wrote: plus I make $22.50 an hour, working 10 hours a day 5-6 days a week full time so trust me, money is no object.
lol this is like totally flying in the face of the idea of you not paying for services m8 :)

"i got plenty of money so give me some work 4 free lol"

Hahaha omg man, you're missing the point, not everyone is a greedy prick like you and would rather just see their work being put to use haha.

If anyone actually wants to take me up on this, send me a PM. I'm not here to argue with dirt farmers. If a moderator reads this, lock the thread, i'm off to bed haha.

Lucky
Lucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 01:55:51

Hahaha omg man, you're missing the point, not everyone is a greedy prick like you and would rather just see their work being put to use haha.

If anyone actually wants to take me up on this, send me a PM. I'm not here to argue with dirt farmers. If a moderator reads this, lock the thread, i'm off to bed haha.

Yeah haha way to handle this like an adult haha

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 01:56:11

At 9/18/12 01:53 AM, kitcer wrote: Hahaha omg man, you're missing the point, not everyone is a greedy prick like you and would rather just see their work being put to use haha.

luv the idea dat ur callin me greedy wen ur the 1 hu dsnt want 2 pay 4 services lol ;o)))))))

BBS Signature
kitcer
kitcer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 01:59:48

At 9/18/12 01:56 AM, Aigis wrote:
At 9/18/12 01:53 AM, kitcer wrote: Hahaha omg man, you're missing the point, not everyone is a greedy prick like you and would rather just see their work being put to use haha.
luv the idea dat ur callin me greedy wen ur the 1 hu dsnt want 2 pay 4 services lol ;o)))))))

"I love the idea that you're calling me greedy, when you're the one who doesn't want to pay for services"

Quit making you're shitty drawings and go back to school bro.

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 02:10:18

At 9/18/12 01:59 AM, kitcer wrote: Quit making you're shitty drawings and go back to school bro.

looooooooooooool

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Need a tattoo drawn up again please 2012-09-18 03:13:20

... kinda regretting making that tatoo design for you, right about now, since you've picked up the wrong end of the stick.
Your previous request was simple, while this:

I would like it if someone could recreate this crocodile for me without the background, either just black or with colors, feel free to redo it completely as long as its pretty close.
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u126/bubbleyum6000/crocod ile.jpg
Idealy I want the crocodile with three fish swimming into its mouth, full color would be nice.

Isn't. And aigis is right that the artist would get some money for doing you a design - just like any other profession where someone is doing you a service.

Attempting to dismiss his argument by waving your earnings about, and that you've been on NG from the dawn of time makes me ... cringe.

BBS Signature