New Topic Respond to this Topic
Deimaus
Deimaus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Designer looking for a programmer! 2012-09-16 06:59:25 Reply

Hey guys, it's another one of these threads I guess but i've been designing up a game and drawing up stuff for a really cool concept of a game that I'd love to play, At this stage i'm just looking for a programmer in the same mind set as myself, wanting to create games they love and wanting to try new stuff.

I'm 22 and live in Australia and use Skype and have designed a tower defense game which has done pretty well on newgrounds, I also animate/draw which can be seen on my account for the some part. I don't want this to turn to a text wall so I'll show a screenshot of what i've been drawing/animating and it's all WIP as you'd expect but it's going to be an old school Zelda'ish game with the plans of RPG and/or random elements, for me at this stage it's about re playability but it's also upto the programmer, I don't care if it's AC2 or AC3.

Anyone interested in hearing more or discussing anything, please do contact me. Thanks for checking this out!

Designer looking for a programmer!

maciik
maciik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Designer looking for a programmer! 2012-09-21 10:47:43 Reply

At 9/16/12 06:59 AM, Deimaus wrote: Hey guys, it's another one of these threads I guess but i've been designing up a game and drawing up stuff for a really cool concept of a game that I'd love to play, At this stage i'm just looking for a programmer in the same mind set as myself, wanting to create games they love and wanting to try new stuff.

I'm 22 and live in Australia and use Skype and have designed a tower defense game which has done pretty well on newgrounds, I also animate/draw which can be seen on my account for the some part. I don't want this to turn to a text wall so I'll show a screenshot of what i've been drawing/animating and it's all WIP as you'd expect but it's going to be an old school Zelda'ish game with the plans of RPG and/or random elements, for me at this stage it's about re playability but it's also upto the programmer, I don't care if it's AC2 or AC3.

Anyone interested in hearing more or discussing anything, please do contact me. Thanks for checking this out!

I kind of like your style, might fit well into what i'm doing. If you care, you can check out my webpage at http://martin.senovsky.com i'm currently looking for some one to help me with art on my last creation, you can read more about it here: http://martin.senovsky.com/?p=204
If you want to contact me, please send email to martin.senovsky at gmail.com, Thank you.

c0rupt3d
c0rupt3d
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Designer looking for a programmer! 2012-09-22 09:12:23 Reply

Looks good, beside the obvious fact that it looks like a binding of isaac rip off

BBS Signature