Be a Supporter!

Is she too young for me?

  • 1,600 Views
  • 49 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
JBK
JBK
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-16 14:57:59 Reply

At 9/16/12 09:35 AM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote: if two 14 year olds fuck then it's statuatory rape

In what universe?


"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
steph2568
steph2568
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-16 17:12:11 Reply

SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR YOU BRO.

loljk in your case it's just a matter of how cool her parents are about the relationship.

<3

BBS Signature
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-16 17:13:42 Reply

tap that


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

Piemix
Piemix
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-16 17:14:41 Reply

No she is not too young

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 15:57:29 Reply

At 9/16/12 01:37 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote:
Girl I am currently courting is only 14 while I am 17 thus pointing back to the title and asking: "What do?"

you are both kids, enjoy, she is only 3 years younger than you

Tl.Dr: there is nothing as a girl "too young"


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

robotking98
robotking98
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:00:47 Reply

It's called find someone who's actually legal.


Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:08:02 Reply

At 9/19/12 04:00 PM, robotking98 wrote: It's called find someone who's actually legal.

he is 17, so it is legal


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

robotking98
robotking98
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:17:22 Reply

At 9/19/12 04:08 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:00 PM, robotking98 wrote: It's called find someone who's actually legal.
he is 17, so it is legal

No it isn't, he's in the U.S., and ANYWHERE in the U.S., the youngest someone can be and be legal is 16.


Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:22:16 Reply

At 9/19/12 04:17 PM, robotking98 wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:08 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:00 PM, robotking98 wrote: It's called find someone who's actually legal.
he is 17, so it is legal
No it isn't, he's in the U.S., and ANYWHERE in the U.S., the youngest someone can be and be legal is 16.

that only applies if 1 of the parts is older than 18, for example, if 2 15 year old kids fuck, thats legal, someone who is 18 can fuck only 16 year old persons and older, someone older than 21 can only fuck people who are 18 or older


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

wreckr
wreckr
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:23:38 Reply

If you both were older then it would be okay, but because she is only 14 I would say that it is a terrible idea.


BBS Signature
robotking98
robotking98
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:34:12 Reply

At 9/19/12 04:22 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:17 PM, robotking98 wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:08 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:00 PM, robotking98 wrote: It's called find someone who's actually legal.
he is 17, so it is legal
No it isn't, he's in the U.S., and ANYWHERE in the U.S., the youngest someone can be and be legal is 16.
that only applies if 1 of the parts is older than 18, for example, if 2 15 year old kids fuck, thats legal, someone who is 18 can fuck only 16 year old persons and older, someone older than 21 can only fuck people who are 18 or older

No, it applies no matter what. If you're below the age of 16 (possibly higher depending on where you actually live), then any sexual act is considered statutory rape on the other person's behalf, unless they too are below the age of 16, in which case it's still illegal, but not much can be done considering it would require convicting to minor's as sexual offenders. If you're above the age of 16, then you cannot have sex with someone under 16 and get away from the charge if you're caught. It's not "legal" for two 15 year old kids to have sex, it's the fact that neither side will press charges because it will also incriminate their own child.


Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:47:11 Reply

At 9/19/12 04:34 PM, robotking98 wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:22 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:17 PM, robotking98 wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:08 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:00 PM, robotking98 wrote: It's called find someone who's actually legal.
he is 17, so it is legal
No it isn't, he's in the U.S., and ANYWHERE in the U.S., the youngest someone can be and be legal is 16.
that only applies if 1 of the parts is older than 18, for example, if 2 15 year old kids fuck, thats legal, someone who is 18 can fuck only 16 year old persons and older, someone older than 21 can only fuck people who are 18 or older
unless they too are below the age of 16, in which case it's still illegal, but not much can be done considering it would require convicting to minor's as sexual offenders.

no, the only reason "adults" cant have sex with minors is because they can supposedly abuse psychologically and manipulate the minor. so the older the person, the most he/she can manipulate the minor, and the less they can be manipulated. thats why being 18 allows you to only have sex with people older than 16 and being 21 allows you to have sex with people older than 18
as for the rest, kids (15 and below) can have sex with each other with no legal repercussions (unless one rapes the other by force)


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

robotking98
robotking98
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:48:47 Reply

no, the only reason "adults" cant have sex with minors is because they can supposedly abuse psychologically and manipulate the minor. so the older the person, the most he/she can manipulate the minor, and the less they can be manipulated. thats why being 18 allows you to only have sex with people older than 16 and being 21 allows you to have sex with people older than 18
as for the rest, kids (15 and below) can have sex with each other with no legal repercussions (unless one rapes the other by force)

Incorrect again. I'm going to stop arguing with you because you're obviously content with your ignorance.


Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:52:30 Reply

At 9/19/12 04:48 PM, robotking98 wrote:
no, the only reason "adults" cant have sex with minors is because they can supposedly abuse psychologically and manipulate the minor. so the older the person, the most he/she can manipulate the minor, and the less they can be manipulated. thats why being 18 allows you to only have sex with people older than 16 and being 21 allows you to have sex with people older than 18
as for the rest, kids (15 and below) can have sex with each other with no legal repercussions (unless one rapes the other by force)
Incorrect again. I'm going to stop arguing with you because you're obviously content with your ignorance.

robotking98

n/a, Male
Somewhere you aren't
11/8/08
All Stats >

Im a liar, nuff said. <--------------------------------------------

nuff said indeed


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

robotking98
robotking98
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Is she too young for me? 2012-09-19 16:57:21 Reply

At 9/19/12 04:52 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:48 PM, robotking98 wrote:
n/a, Male
Somewhere you aren't
11/8/08
All Stats >

Im a liar, nuff said. <--------------------------------------------

nuff said indeed

Yes because a line of text on a profile I haven't updated in about 3 years is completely relevant. You're still an idiot, regardless.


Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature