New Topic Respond to this Topic
Debauch
Debauch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Sound import problem 2012-09-15 11:29:30 Reply

Hi everybody, I got a problem and would realy appreciate if someone could help me with that.
For some reason every sound file (wav format) i import to Adobe Flash CS3 slows down.
Maybe anyone have encounter this problem and know how to fix that?

Nicholas-Deary
Nicholas-Deary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Animator
Response to Sound import problem 2012-09-15 17:52:52 Reply

In what way does it slow down Flash? Do you mean when you play the .swf back on when you're trying to work in Flash? You can try importing a different file type such as mp3. Also if you right click the sound file in the library and go on properties you can edit the quality settings, that might help.

BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Sound import problem 2012-09-25 21:54:14 Reply

At 9/15/12 11:29 AM, Debauch wrote: Hi everybody, I got a problem and would realy appreciate if someone could help me with that.
For some reason every sound file (wav format) i import to Adobe Flash CS3 slows down.

Do you meen its off sync? Your not being completely clear on your problem but i think ive had the same prob so ill tell you how i fixed mine. Go under File, Publish settings, Flash and choose Audio Stream set the quality an bit rate to the highest or whatever you want. then select audio event (if your using audio event) and do the same exact thing.

if that didnt help umm idk. XD

BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Sound import problem 2012-09-25 22:23:13 Reply

ps im going to favorite you by looking at your main pic looks like your cartoons will be interesting

BBS Signature
WhiteLightning
WhiteLightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Filmmaker
Response to Sound import problem 2012-10-01 16:47:28 Reply

At 9/15/12 11:29 AM, Debauch wrote: Hi everybody, I got a problem and would realy appreciate if someone could help me with that.

By slows down, do you mean the entire audio track actually plays in slow motion, or that it doesn't keep up with the animation?

BBS Signature