New Topic Respond to this Topic
1BillionYears
1BillionYears
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Audio wont appear in unscouted sec. Sep. 14th, 2012 @ 02:57 PM Reply

I uploaded 4 sons today to the audio section and Im am unscouted so I understand why the songs don't appear in the approved artists section, but they don't appear in the unscouted artist section either....what could be the problem??

zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Audio wont appear in unscouted sec. Sep. 14th, 2012 @ 05:09 PM Reply

At 9/14/12 02:57 PM, 1BillionYears wrote: I uploaded 4 sons today to the audio section and Im am unscouted so I understand why the songs don't appear in the approved artists section, but they don't appear in the unscouted artist section either....what could be the problem??

The system is fairly new, so I assume that most of the issues haven't been worked out yet... I suggest giving it time before you address the creators of the system in a pm...

Syztm
Syztm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Audio wont appear in unscouted sec. Sep. 14th, 2012 @ 05:22 PM Reply

It appears to me that the list of unscouted artists is not exactly up-to-date as well. I mean, last unscouted artist was from 3 days ago, and I highly doubt that he was the last new person to contribute to the Portal. I could be wrong, though.

New tune: Yag

1BillionYears
1BillionYears
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Audio wont appear in unscouted sec. Sep. 14th, 2012 @ 11:43 PM Reply

At 9/14/12 05:22 PM, Syztm wrote: It appears to me that the list of unscouted artists is not exactly up-to-date as well. I mean, last unscouted artist was from 3 days ago, and I highly doubt that he was the last new person to contribute to the Portal. I could be wrong, though.

Ok Thanx Guys