• 2 Replies
CieranArts
CieranArts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Animator wanted for intense series! 2012-09-13 12:47:19

I am a musician and writer. I am looking for an animator who would be interested in doing animation for a series of short stories that I am working on. The series is close to the styles of the works of Tim Burton and Stephen king.

The idea is a post-apocalyptic land inhabited by the strangest humans you ever did see. With hints of metal instability, murder, and evil kings. This series will prove to very emotionally compelling and psychologically intense.

I am an experienced composer and musician. I have been in many local metal bands in my area, playing: Drums, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, and even backup vocals. I also have a solo project in which I compose and record all the instruments and electronics. This solo project is a mix of different musical genres: Techno, Classical, Metal and Industrial rock

I am very creative and hard working. I love writing stories as well as music, however, I cannot draw and have 0 animatinon skills.

If you would like to be a part of this project and you have skills in any of the following areas:
- Flash Animation
- Stop Animation
- Drawing / Sketching (Must be experienced, no noobs please)

Please email me at - cieranarts@live.ca
OR
Message me on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/cieran.arts.7
OR
Message me here on Newgrounds.com (I may take longer to respond if you message me on this website.)

Mownkey
Mownkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Animator wanted for intense series! 2012-09-13 13:03:50

Collaboration forum.
You should post this to that forum.

DaAtheno
DaAtheno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Animator wanted for intense series! 2012-09-13 13:04:59

is it a payed job?

Do you think your attractive? Go to my youtube channel to find out (or not).