New Topic Respond to this Topic
Zakguy
Zakguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Hi newgronders! 2012-09-12 17:10:56 Reply

hey everyone I need some serious help with making and uploading games and movies to NG so i was wondering how to do so.....help would be great and AWESOME!

you can tell me here or at my e-mail!
zakguy2002@yahoo.com

Read and reply-Zakguy

Jolly
Jolly
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Hi newgronders! 2012-09-12 18:17:25 Reply

Here's a list of programs you can make flash in. I suggest you start off with Adobe Flash or The Game Factory 2. Adobe Flash has the most freedom and you can make both games and movies with it.

This should help you get started in Adobe Flash. It has links to flash tutorials, flash and graphic software, API tools, etc.

To submit a movie/game you click the icon with the P on it at the top of the site and create a new project for whatever you want to submit.

If you need help with anything in flash you can ask in the flash forum. Or if you use The Game Factory 2 you can post here with any questions.

MistyEntertainment
MistyEntertainment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Animator
Response to Hi newgronders! 2012-09-15 15:51:07 Reply

If you're interested in making games and movies for NG then I'd highly suggest checking out the "Flash Tutorials" collection page. Keep in mind that making games and movies isn't necessarily easy and it might take you a while before you get the hang of it.

Good luck.

Zakguy
Zakguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Hi newgronders! 2012-09-28 17:59:47 Reply

At 9/12/12 06:17 PM, Jolly wrote:

Thanks! :D I would've beeen absolutely LOST if I hadn't gotten some advice!

Read and reply-Zakguy