New Topic Respond to this Topic
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 00:15:35 Reply

I am jizzing endlessly at these news right now. Holy shit.

Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 00:36:21 Reply

At 9/5/12 12:15 AM, HikarutheHedgehog wrote: I am jizzing endlessly at these news right now. Holy shit.

Ohhhh. I came. Oh god.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 03:23:57 Reply

That's it. I'm buying a WiiU just for this game. Fuck the other consoles.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 04:04:15 Reply

I hope this game is as huge as the article made it sound. If everything winds up as planned this is going to be 10x better than skyward sword.

Dean
Dean
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 08:53:49 Reply

Would be awesome if it was being released on a less gimmicky console. I know Nintendo are meant to be the more intuitive brand these days but why can't they just go back to making normal consoles.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 13:31:17 Reply

Holy fucking shit, this is looking even better than before!

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 13:54:19 Reply

At 9/5/12 08:53 AM, Dean wrote: Would be awesome if it was being released on a less gimmicky console. I know Nintendo are meant to be the more intuitive brand these days but why can't they just go back to making normal consoles.

Haven't really read into what the wiiu will be able to do. But it look way less gimmicky than the wii.

Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 14:04:17 Reply

I read the first paragraph.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
JonnyScatman
JonnyScatman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 15:11:22 Reply

At 9/5/12 08:53 AM, Dean wrote: Would be awesome if it was being released on a less gimmicky console. I know Nintendo are meant to be the more intuitive brand these days but why can't they just go back to making normal consoles.

Dude, it's Nintendo. Gimmicks is just what they do, even back in the NES days with ROB, the Zapper, Power Pad, Power Glove, etc. The only "normal" console they ever made was the N64 since most of its official accessories were technical enhancements (ex. rumble features, memory cards, Expansion Pack for more RAM).

On the topic of a new Zelda, I'm looking forward to it. As long as it doesn't get too repetitious like Skyward Sword, this should be fun.

"Scatman" refers to the use vocal improvisation and nonsense syllables in jazz and hip-hop music made famous by people like Ella Fitzgerald and John Paul Larkin.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 15:27:10 Reply

I think the idea for the Wii U is actually pretty interesting. There's also a "pro" controller you can buy that looks just like a 360 controller. Seems like the Wii U will actually be a pretty decent console, and I sort of want one. The announced games for it sound good and Zelda helps.

dogpup4
dogpup4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 16:06:41 Reply

Never played Zelda, really feel like I'm missing out though. Problem is I haven't had a non handheld Nintendo console for about 7 years and all I gave a shit about back then was Pokemon. STUPID CHILDHOOD ME YOU MADE ALL THE WRONG DECISIONS. APART FROM POKEMON, THAT WAS GOOD BUT STILL YOU COULD HAVE BEEN MORE OPEN TO OTHER GAMES.

Has there been any news on an original 3DS Zelda game? Like Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass for DS? Might get a 3DS then buy Ocarina of Time 3D.

DVD Collection and Game Collection
Steam: GallifreyanTimeDog
Really need to change this rubbish username.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 16:47:41 Reply

Well, I don't think "bigger is better" perse and pumping more cash into it doesn't necessarily lead to a better final product either obviously (see Hollywood). However, these first outlines do look promising and do make me look forward to the game.

Also, I'm actually kinda glad they're not going to listen to the fans too much. We've had dark and gritty twice already and why the hell would you want to have online multiplayer features in a Zelda game?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 16 November 2014)

BBS Signature
Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 16:56:59 Reply

Hmm, Skyward Sword always gave me the feeling they simply played it safe, now we know why. There was an even bigger Zelda game in the works. I don't approve of hashing out the rest of skyward sword in favor of new tech, but this one sounds like it's gonna be a beast of a game. I'll wait for more info. Particularly anything that Nintendo devs have to say about it, since this information seems only to be a rumor at this point.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 18:32:16 Reply

I'm sure they're exaggerating a bit, but this does sound interesting. Hours of music apparently, hours for single dungeons, and Nintendo's biggest project ever sound really intriguing.

Skyward Sword had about 70 people and took 5 years. Hundreds for 4 years seems like it will be as big as they say.

POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 18:36:46 Reply

This sounds like the Skyrim of Zelda games.

Extreme exaggeration leading to utter disappointment.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
darklink4567
darklink4567
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 20:40:21 Reply

I'm gonna need some tissue to clean up the mess I spilled.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-05 20:49:25 Reply

Fuck you Zelda! Making me tempted to buy overpriced consoles!

jk I love you Nintendo

BBS Signature
rockereaper
rockereaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Audiophile
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-07 07:19:05 Reply

I do not know if it is real or fake, but it sounds very interesting

Metal Hell
The cold wind and the snow of this night, whips my heart of pure ice
My cold blood is running through my veins, but my soul burns like an everlasting flame

BBS Signature
Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-07 15:29:53 Reply

Easy answer.

The gamecube

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-08 12:40:51 Reply

At 9/8/12 07:08 AM, Protagonist wrote:
At 9/7/12 03:29 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote:
Easy answer.

The gamecube
What's that supposed to mean? Gamecube was an awesome system.

He's talking about what would be considered Nintendo's most "normal console" since it didn't break many barriers like the N64 to 3D, the SNES from 8 bit to 16 bit, etc...

CamerontheConqueror
CamerontheConqueror
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-09 14:43:26 Reply

This is going to bomb hard.
I like some Zelda games but there is no way they will be able to sell enough copies to cover the costs of such an ambitous project, epically on one console. Also, I don't think it really matters how big the dungeons are. If they are too big and it's too much walking around between puzzles than that would take away from the experience rather than add to it.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-09 17:16:41 Reply

At 9/9/12 02:43 PM, CamerontheConqueror wrote: This is going to bomb hard.
I like some Zelda games but there is no way they will be able to sell enough copies to cover the costs of such an ambitous project, epically on one console.

Of course they will. According to Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime, Skyward Sword is the fastest selling title in the Legend of Zelda series.
In december 2011 3.04 million copies where sold, I don't know the production cost of the game, but I'm positive those sales where enough to pay for it.
And this game will most likely take the same route. LOZ games sell pretty good.

BBS Signature
TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-09 18:02:25 Reply

The sidequest and online ideas are nice. Now it's just deciding whether to get a wiiu or not.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-09 21:52:18 Reply

It's so beautiful. I think I'm in love. I will get on my knees for Shigeru Miyamoto right now.

*SLAP SLAP*

Yeah okay, so Skyward Sword was a great Zelda game. Not bad, not the second coming or anything, it was good. Twilight Princess got a lot of distaste from Zelda fans and I don't understand why. Guess they were still on that Wind Waker high.

These are our previous three console Zelda games. I account the handhelds differently from the console Zelda games, because they are two different species in this aspect, with Ocarina of Time 3D simply being a remake to try to get fans to buy a 3DS and of course it fai- IT WORKED? WHAT?

Seriously though this does look amazing from these "leaked" pictures. I have trouble believing anything that is apparently "leaked" and all of you should to. Always try to look for a direct source if you can. Then again with Nintendo that seems hard to do. If what is being said is true though then this Zelda game should be a marvel.

I'm not gonna say what if's or if this game will sink or fail, because each time I've been wrong. Twilight Princess, thought it was gonna fail, turns out it's my favorite of the Zelda series. Wind Waker, I thought it was gonna fail, turns out I was wrong and it was very cute and fun. Majora's Mask, didn't think it would surpass Ocarina of Time, turns out I believe it is the best of the series. Ocarina of Time, I thought it was gonna bomb BIG TIME, turns out I was completely wrong.

So yeah it looks pretty and I have a feeling that it can surpass that of Skyward Sword, but even I will stand by saying that I don't think Skyward Sword surpassed Twilight Princess, shoot it couldn't even surpass Wind Waker or Majora's Mask. I know some people will say it holds up on its own (and then go on to bash Twilight Princess for copying Ocarina of Time like the hypocrites they are), but you know I don't even think that Twilight Princess and Wind Waker surpassed Majora's Mask, but both of those do hold up on their own and very well.

So I believe that this new Zelda could do wonders. Depends on how they're gonna use that tablet controller which I must admit I'm glad we're getting back to basics and reinventing at the same time. Motion controls aren't bad and they were nice for the time, but it is time to move on.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-10 16:04:44 Reply

Great!

I just hope they focus on the GAME part instead of trying to figure out a way to shoehorn their latest gimmick into the game a la Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-10 19:11:03 Reply

At 9/10/12 04:04 PM, LemonCrush wrote: Great!

I just hope they focus on the GAME part instead of trying to figure out a way to shoehorn their latest gimmick into the game a la Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

Um dude... Wii U - Tablet Controller.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Orgasmic leaked Wii U Zelda info 2012-09-10 19:17:24 Reply

At 9/10/12 07:11 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/10/12 04:04 PM, LemonCrush wrote: Great!

Um dude... Wii U - Tablet Controller.

I know that, I'm just saying I hope they don't try to build the entire game around it. It's fine as an enhancing feature, but when you try to make EVERYTHING about the motion controls and they become the focus, it ruins it.