Be a Supporter!

Nicole Heat

  • 89,080 Views
  • 27 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
NicoleHeat
NicoleHeat
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Nicole Heat 2012-09-03 16:24:28 Reply

Hey everyone on the forums! This will be very NSFW.

It's Brian here, one of the artists for Nicole Heat, the Adult Comic. Over there we produce stories and panels that document a new rising pornstar named Nicole. The story starts at her first casting and then covers how her new job affects her social life. We are still starting off, so we've made a newgrounds to garner some more attention.

Everyone on Newgrounds will get a chance to view previews and teasers for the comics on our page for FREE! If you wanna see more, check out the site.

We can't wait to show you what Nicole Heat has to offer!

For now, check out a site illustration of Nicole.

CypressDahlia
CypressDahlia
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-03 16:38:24 Reply

I dunno if this is just an advertisement ploy.

But this would be good in the sense of giving people an idea of what it looks like when a very skilled artist draws risque material.

NicoleHeat
NicoleHeat
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-03 16:56:33 Reply

At 9/3/12 04:38 PM, CypressDahlia wrote: I dunno if this is just an advertisement ploy.

Haha, well yes we are trying to promote our site and comic. But, in doing so, we're providing free artworks of Nicole on Newgrounds!

I've got tons of promo panels and teasers to upload.

Absinthe
Absinthe
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-03 17:20:05 Reply

*clears throat*

Regardless of whether or not this actually increases sales or not is not something I particularly care about, the art itself though is another story.

The art itself is extremely clean and has the hyper realism look that many photoshop tutorials try and teach, I was wondering if you could upload a workflow progression of how this comic was made.


3DS FC: 4442-0200-7535
So yeah follow this neat little do-dad to get a free trip to my Art Thread. I also endorse Retsupurae on my own volition

BBS Signature
NicoleHeat
NicoleHeat
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-03 19:01:29 Reply

At 9/3/12 05:20 PM, Absinthe wrote: *clears throat*

Regardless of whether or not this actually increases sales or not is not something I particularly care about, the art itself though is another story.

The art itself is extremely clean and has the hyper realism look that many photoshop tutorials try and teach, I was wondering if you could upload a workflow progression of how this comic was made.

  • Catherine
    Catherine by NicoleHeat

    Score
    0.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    1 View
    Rated
    Ages 17+

Here's some workflow of the above work.

NicoleHeat
NicoleHeat
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-03 19:04:05 Reply

I use Photoshop. Just a basic hard round and soft round brush. I pop the flow of the brush to about 40 - 50.

Nicole Heat

Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-03 23:10:28 Reply

At 9/3/12 07:04 PM, NicoleHeat wrote: I use Photoshop. Just a basic hard round and soft round brush. I pop the flow of the brush to about 40 - 50.

why, hello there.....
This should spice up the place :3


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
NicoleHeat
NicoleHeat
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-03 23:26:12 Reply

GASP!? Art that isn't overtly sexual?

  • Missing You
    Missing You by NicoleHeat

    Score
    5.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    4 Views
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Gasp
    Gasp by NicoleHeat

    Score
    5.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    3 Views
    Rated
    Everyone

CypressDahlia
CypressDahlia
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 02:53:45 Reply

This just might be the key to helping all the preteens on Newgrounds understand what female bodies actually look like. I'm glad you arrived here.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 08:20:56 Reply

While the content in some of the images may be quite graphic in nature, I in no way am against this, because it's executed very well. The structure and form and overall composition of the pieces are good, and it shows your strong sense of anatomy. Keep posting :D

NicoleHeat
NicoleHeat
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 11:18:41 Reply

At 9/4/12 02:53 AM, CypressDahlia wrote: This just might be the key to helping all the preteens on Newgrounds understand what female bodies actually look like. I'm glad you arrived here.

Yeah, its funny you say that. I was chatting with a friend recently and he was questioning how I make the breasts of my characters looks so deliciously real. He said they look squishable, cuppable, and bouncy. The key in this, I think, is understanding how various human appendages react to weight and pressure. If you can really understand how a boob sits on a person, you'll be able to depict it much better. (of course the best way of learning this is actually going out and looking at a real pair of breasts. If you don't have your own, or a girlfriend, or a sketching model you might have to use the internet. But don't use ones that are filled up with silicone because they don't react the same as real ones.)

I made this little example for him, maybe people on here would find it useful. It was intended to be a quick example of how weight is directed.

In the first picture, you'll notice she's leaning over to one side. I drew in her center of balance, plus the direction which her weight is on. Notice how her breasts, even though they are perky, still hang down slightly. In the second picture you'll notice an extreme case of this, as she is lying down and weight and force is being applied to her from the bottom. Notice the lay backwards, resting almost on either side of her body. ALSO, even though she is has a very skinny body, when she is lying down with her torso bent, fat and skin WILL bunch up at the stomach. EVEN A SKELETAL SKINNY PERSON WILL HAVE AT LEAST SKIN BUNCH UP AT THE STOMACH WHEN THEIR TORSO IS BENT.

Nicole Heat

CypressDahlia
CypressDahlia
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 11:44:07 Reply

Like it, dude. Gotta love breast physics.

J-qb
J-qb
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 11:45:05 Reply

At 9/3/12 07:04 PM, NicoleHeat wrote: I use Photoshop. Just a basic hard round and soft round brush. I pop the flow of the brush to about 40 - 50.

This thread could really use some nsfw tagging


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
JackDCurleo
JackDCurleo
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 12:00:31 Reply

At 9/4/12 11:45 AM, J-qb wrote:
At 9/3/12 07:04 PM, NicoleHeat wrote: I use Photoshop. Just a basic hard round and soft round brush. I pop the flow of the brush to about 40 - 50.
This thread could really use some nsfw tagging

He says in the first line, "This will be very NSFW"
I think that's good enough.

ornery
ornery
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 55
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 13:24:02 Reply

I'd love to see more tutorials from you. While I'd rather avoid having another primarily adult artist (NG aint a porn site and we are trying hard to avoid people coming here for that reason) its great to have someone who can do a bit more polished stuff and show how they did it. If people are gonna come here to try to fap at least they can learn something out of it.

Just curious though, is all that stuff straight from your head or is it referenced at all. Something about a bulk of the pics looks almost like its drawn straight from porn screencaps.

PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 14:27:19 Reply

At 9/4/12 02:06 PM, Escalus wrote:
At 9/4/12 01:24 PM, ornery wrote:
Just curious though, is all that stuff straight from your head or is it referenced at all. Something about a bulk of the pics looks almost like its drawn straight from porn screencaps.
I have the same thoughts actually... (I'll remain skeptical)

As did I. Honestly it looks as if you've painted over photos from porn magazines.

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 17:41:58 Reply

Just because his paintings are good doesn't mean he/she copied them. I wouldn't be surprised if he used references or if he drew them straight out of his head. Either way they show a tremendous amount of skill. I think they're fantastic.


BBS Signature
PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 17:43:24 Reply

At 9/4/12 05:41 PM, Sockembop wrote: Just because his paintings are good doesn't mean he/she copied them. I wouldn't be surprised if he used references or if he drew them straight out of his head. Either way they show a tremendous amount of skill. I think they're fantastic.

I just said it looked like it. If they actually aren't, that's a compliment.

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 19:59:15 Reply

Wow. Your paintings are awesome. Heh, I'd prefer seeing this flood the top pages rather than a bunch of cartoon porn.

But yeah, you're really talented. It'd be cool to see some non pornographic art too.

CypressDahlia
CypressDahlia
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 20:00:51 Reply

I really like this. Not only do you present a high standard of work but you are quick to respond with helpful material. I wouldn''t mind if you decided to stay for more than just advertising purposes.

NicoleHeat
NicoleHeat
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 23:15:35 Reply

Thanks everyone for showing interest in Nicole Heat, and for complimenting the artwork! A lot of questions you guys have been asking have been asked to me in PM, so I thought I'd just share a pretty succinct answer that I used for those PMs.

"Hey, thanks for being a fan!

Since we're a business, we actually produce pornographic comics for our site nicoleheat.com. So, there is a real girl that our photographer takes pictures of, and we produce comics based on her likeness. So yes, many of the panels in the comics themselves have been referenced from in-house photography. There are quite a few, however, which come from our imaginations. We're part of the "adult-empire" line of pornographic sites. The references are never from outside pornography, but are all produced specifically for our site. We have photographers, artists (like myself), story writers, and models working with us to make nicoleheat.com possible.

Because of a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo, I can't show you the actual pictures we take of the model. She has chosen to do porn in a completely anonymous and frankly creative way (in our opinion anyways). We've all been signed into a contract based work, where we update the site with new comics accompanied by text to paying members.

But yeah, in short - some work is from our heads, and a lot of actual sex or love-making scenes (especially ones with dynamic camera angles) are referenced from original in-house photography."

ornery
ornery
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 55
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-04 23:38:49 Reply

At 9/4/12 11:15 PM, NicoleHeat wrote: But yeah, in short - some work is from our heads, and a lot of actual sex or love-making scenes (especially ones with dynamic camera angles) are referenced from original in-house photography."

That's what I figured. Good stuff. Carry on.

Generations1st
Generations1st
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Filmmaker
Response to Nicole Heat 2012-09-07 05:09:18 Reply

At 9/4/12 11:15 PM, NicoleHeat wrote: Thanks everyone for showing interest in Nicole Heat, and for complimenting the artwork! A lot of questions you guys have been asking have been asked to me in PM, so I thought I'd just share a pretty succinct answer that I used for those PMs.

"Hey, thanks for being a fan!

Since we're a business, we actually produce pornographic comics for our site nicoleheat.com. So, there is a real girl that our photographer takes pictures of, and we produce comics based on her likeness. So yes, many of the panels in the comics themselves have been referenced from in-house photography. There are quite a few, however, which come from our imaginations. We're part of the "adult-empire" line of pornographic sites. The references are never from outside pornography, but are all produced specifically for our site. We have photographers, artists (like myself), story writers, and models working with us to make nicoleheat.com possible.

Because of a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo, I can't show you the actual pictures we take of the model. She has chosen to do porn in a completely anonymous and frankly creative way (in our opinion anyways). We've all been signed into a contract based work, where we update the site with new comics accompanied by text to paying members.

But yeah, in short - some work is from our heads, and a lot of actual sex or love-making scenes (especially ones with dynamic camera angles) are referenced from original in-house photography."

So in other words it's like a Storyboard Concept similar to the art style seen on such movie openings like Spiderman 1 and 2,Either way this is some kick-Ass rendering lol..
I could also tell it looks somewhat accurately referenced almost as if it's taken from real people,
I saw the rest of the art pieces on your art page, and i must admit, i prefer the girls with clothes on, without the intentional pornographic promotion, mainly because i see more potential out of the Theme value with how you mix the colours..
That and there's not many stories you can make up out of that material..
You also mentioned "We" so is this your work or a collaborative Commission?
And how long dose this kind of rendering take you?

Oh and thanks for showing the key steps in how you plan out your art I could definitely learn alot from this!

Good stuff man and welcome to Newgrounds!


BBS Signature
mimeini
mimeini
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Nicole Heat 2013-01-21 17:34:16 Reply

Thanks for sharing. I saw the beautiful drawings on the net and was very interested in seeing more about how you worked. Glad that i would share this.

Mikkel

Breaktroll
Breaktroll
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Nicole Heat 2013-01-21 19:26:22 Reply

At 1/21/13 05:34 PM, mimeini wrote: Thanks for sharing. I saw the beautiful drawings on the net and was very interested in seeing more about how you worked. Glad that i would share this.

Mikkel

Dude, last post was begin september.. It's mid-end january now.. I don't think op will read this.


Try not being a bitch for once, huh?

BBS Signature