00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Matilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I fucking hate being poor

8,248 Views | 30 Replies

I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 15:38:47

what the fuck is this no work bullshit? WHY DOES OUR GOD DAMN ECONOMY REVOLVE AROUND MONEY.

There is no fucking work. You have to spend money to get good jobs because they require a vehicle, work attire like boots, and after that you have to pay for the god damn training course.

I've been living off of social assistance for years and guess what? I've handed out 200+ resumes, you know how many callbacks i've gotten? Like maybe 5. I do call backs and there is no manager, EVER. It's fucking retarded.

I hate being poor. I hate the food bank. I hate seeing assholes rip around while I suffer. I hate looking in the grocery store and seeing this abundance of food, much of it probably will go bad, and I CANT AFFORD ANY OF IT.

I hate having to go door to door asking for food bank donations and then keeping them for myself. I hate pan handling. I hate dealing with pigs who say "no transients in this town get the fuck out, no begging". Bitch, I'm not transient the government pays for my housing , I am fucking starving.

I hate borrowing money from family. I hate having a $2000 credit card debt. I hate HATE HATE HATE HATE FUCKLJDSFSLKJSDFLKJ#%@%@#$ BEING POOR.

Why can't there be some sort of job placement program where the government pays for your housing and all that bullshit. Instead of giving you just barely enough money to live with absolutely no way of getting ahead because it costs money to make momentum.

Here's to libraries that let you rent DVD's for free, and libraries that have free internet, and to Google for having a free wifi VOIP app that I can make calls with FOR FREE.

I don't want to move back in with my family... They don't want me to move back in even more than I don't want to move back in. There is no such thing as work. There is such a thing as asshole rich fucks who pinch every penny like the grinch who stole christmas and ebeneser scrooge. What do they do with their money? I assure you non creative things.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 15:47:29

At 9/1/12 03:42 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 9/1/12 03:38 PM, swaenK wrote: I am fucking starving.
Sell your computer.

Yeah dude, if you're actually starving that might be something you should look into.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 15:52:49

At 9/1/12 03:48 PM, Bees wrote: move back in until you find a job

ask your mom if she has room for me ;););)

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 15:59:32

What do you mean you are starving? Just because you have no work doesn't mean you can't live. I have been unable to get a job for a while now but I still live okay, I have enough money from benefits to eat and have internet etc., sure I don't have money being sdaved up and can't have good stuff but I still live decently for the time being until I get work.

If you are unable to eat properly then you need to rethink what you are doing, get a rented apartment and organise your spending.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 16:06:30

FOODFORCODY

that should be the name of my new food for the smart but misunderstood program.

Global donations welcomed.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 16:08:12

At 9/1/12 03:59 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: What do you mean you are starving? Just because you have no work doesn't mean you can't live. I have been unable to get a job for a while now but I still live okay, I have enough money from benefits to eat and have internet etc., sure I don't have money being sdaved up and can't have good stuff but I still live decently for the time being until I get work.

If you are unable to eat properly then you need to rethink what you are doing, get a rented apartment and organise your spending.

Fuck that I have 2 pay for my power bill. I have to pay for a cell phone bill. I only get $200 in living money. I see people spending that much on booze at the bar in a single night. WHILE I SUFFERRRR because I never had a father who showed me how to make a living. Yeah I'm creative and free minded like a man who could always do what ever he wanted in his house because there was no man around to set him in line, BUT GOD DAMN IM PAYING FOR IT NOW.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 16:10:14

i mean i want to relate but to be honest i'm rich as fuck i wipe my dick and balls with hundreds on a regular basis

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 16:11:12

At 9/1/12 04:08 PM, swaenK wrote: Fuck that I have 2 pay for my power bill. I have to pay for a cell phone bill. I only get $200 in living money. I see people spending that much on booze at the bar in a single night. WHILE I SUFFERRRR because I never had a father who showed me how to make a living. Yeah I'm creative and free minded like a man who could always do what ever he wanted in his house because there was no man around to set him in line, BUT GOD DAMN IM PAYING FOR IT NOW.

Again you need to actually organise your spending. I also deal with all my bills yet I have bonus money each month spare. Rather than complaining about being poor learn how to deal with it properly.

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 16:13:07

for real i am so rich that i spend money on things that i dont even want or need just to set them on fire and use them to cook expensive ass caviar that i buy and can afford because i'm rich

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 16:14:13

At 9/1/12 04:13 PM, ehcuoDtnaiG wrote: for real i am so rich that i spend money on things that i dont even want or need just to set them on fire and use them to cook expensive ass caviar that i buy and can afford because i'm rich

captain troll here has no proofs.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 16:14:23

My mother is a certified X-ray technician and works 40 hours a week helping people with special needs for 13 dollars an hour, and loves it.

Instead of just looking for a job your degree can offer, just look for a job.

Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate

I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 16:16:58

At 9/1/12 04:14 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 9/1/12 04:13 PM, ehcuoDtnaiG wrote: for real i am so rich that i spend money on things that i dont even want or need just to set them on fire and use them to cook expensive ass caviar that i buy and can afford because i'm rich
captain troll here has no proofs.

i couldn't hear you over the sound of my money counting machine i think i'm going to hire someone to design a quieter version and buy 50 of them for every room of my house $___$

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 16:20:43

At 9/1/12 04:14 PM, Convey wrote: My mother is a certified X-ray technician and works 40 hours a week helping people with special needs for 13 dollars an hour, and loves it.

Instead of just looking for a job your degree can offer, just look for a job.

Indeed, currently I look for as many possible job places I could feel myself fitting into regardless of whether it fits my experience or not. Only problem being that most of them demand experience.

Any minimum wage place can easily keep you living decently as long as they don't end up being between 16-18 hours etc. (due to problems with how benefits work) These jobs do exist out there, you barely get any word back from them of course, but the more you try the more results you will get.

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 17:08:13

At 9/1/12 03:38 PM, swaenK wrote: WHY DOES OUR GOD DAMN ECONOMY REVOLVE AROUND MONEY.

My word, you are dumb.

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 17:13:32

Could be worse. You could live in a third world country where there is no internet.

"Don't worry honey, I won't fall asleep on the toilet." - Elvis Presley

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 17:32:09

The people in charge create all these recessions and depressions to keep people like you in line.

Also, there are jobs all throughout the country, you just have to "ride the rails" to get there.

That and crime did pay during the great depression.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 18:48:32

Don't be poor and too moral, it doesn't work out like that.

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 19:25:41

The World will not be destroyed by those that do evil; but by those who watch them without doing anything.

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 19:33:29

Get a job at mcdonalds or something, or take a student loan and go take a trade.

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 19:45:17

You think you have it bad? Somebody always has it worse.

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 22:01:22

i used to be poor til my mom got a job

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 22:05:35

At 9/1/12 07:40 PM, Piggler wrote: everything to gain.

If by that you mean he can gain a cold place to sleep, where he will never be truly comfortable and is under threat of being raped by other hobos or beaten up by drunk dudes who find him... yeah, he's got everything to gain.

Join the army, pussy.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 22:09:16

At 9/1/12 04:16 PM, ehcuoDtnaiG wrote: i couldn't hear you over

How do you "hear" anything on a forum with no audio? Dumbass.

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 22:12:10

I want to work at a supermarket and be the guy who throws away all the food and tells the homeless people to fuck off when they try to take it out of the garbage

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-01 23:37:52

Work harder, invest your money reasonably and flee the neverending cycle.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-02 01:57:19

At 9/1/12 03:48 PM, Bees wrote: move back in until you find a job

I hate to agree with bees here but yeah dude you really should move back in with your folks temporarily until you find a job. I mean I hate living with these cunts too but sometimes you just don't got much of a choice. Or rather hopefully you have friends who wouldn't mind your company so yeah that's the best advice I can give ya. Good luck man!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-02 02:04:45

Yeah man, the world would be better off if everything was free and we just shared everything. Greedy people gotta ruin it for the whole world.

My power is the only power.

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-02 14:08:19

Sounds like OP should buy my new self-help book titled "If You Can Make a Dollar, You Can Make a Million" should be out around 2015. I will start writing it soon followed by "Being Broke Aint No Joke"

Check out your local Barns and Nobels or any bookstore for my books in the near future

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-02 14:11:38

At 9/1/12 03:38 PM, swaenK wrote:

:WHY DOES OUR GOD DAMN ECONOMY REVOLVE AROUND MONEY.

Because that's what a fucking economy is, dipshit. Asking why our economy revolves around money is like asking why books revolve around words. The only alternative to a currency-based economy is a goods-based one which is vastly inferior; i.e "Hey there WalMart, I'll take these sausage rolls and offer you this got leg".

I like Sonic in Brawl. He has pretty Final Smash.

BBS Signature

Response to I fucking hate being poor 2012-09-02 14:45:59

When times get rough, ...sell drugs.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature