Be a Supporter!

Meat eaters. I lol at you.

  • 3,592 Views
  • 138 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:27 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 01:21 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote:
At 9/1/12 01:10 PM, Suprememessage wrote: You'd still be many vitamins and minerals that don't quite fit into a vegetarian diet. Malnutrition is a very serious problem for people with vegetarian diets.
I could link you to some source that could prove otherwise but you probably won't read them. Hell I won't read them, I made the decision a long time ago.

And not to mention that decreasing meat can lead to over population. Did you know that hunting season is practically the only thing keeping deer in areas like mine (rural) from over populating? Since hunting decreased here I've actually seen deer in the roads a few time. It's NOT a good thing.

Ok kill the deers and stop them from overpopulating. But why do meat factories have to breed all those animals then? Because there are so many people in love with meat they have to suit their needs.
If you're not fully convinced then don't stop eating meat, but at least try to eat less of it. That's what my sister did.

I can't because meat is much less expensive then all those vegetables right now and I'm too poor. Also to add., why kill the deer and not eat them? That means that YOU are the real person who is wasteful..."Kill the deer but don't eat them because that would be bad". You make Mitt Romney sound like a conservative.

Your sources can't prove otherwise. Because my sources (WRITTEN BY PROFESSIONALS, not hippie dumbasses like your sources) say that the conventional arguments vegetarians make (the ones you'd link me to) are wrong. That's the whole point of those sources. To prove you wrong. And since some of them are written by people who actually have a degree in this I'd say they're more than a million times more credible than your sources.


Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
RyanBustersword123
RyanBustersword123
  • Member since: Nov. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:29 PM Reply

-You imply that's the only source I gave/ I could give you an entire set of over 25 sources if I wanted.

I could easily do that too. But then again the reasons can vary a lot and it's up to the reader to decide. You are free to do what you want and I'm going to forget about the past debate.

1-You imply my wording makes the sources I linked to less credible, which it doesn't

2-You imply that my immaturity makes you less wrong, which it doesn't
At 9/1/12 01:14 PM, POTaTOS wrote: 3- OP got a new lifestyle and he wants to rub his 'uniqueness' in our faces and talk about how great he is for doing so until the puppy love wears off.

I admit those 3 claims :'(

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Reader
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:32 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 12:27 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote: Have you ever though that maybe humans weren't initially designed to eat meat?.

Then I wonder what these pointy teeth in the corners of my mouth are?


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:34 PM Reply

Too costly and time consuming to be a vegetarian. If I could I would, but meat is just so much more convenient for me.

AutumnalEquinox
AutumnalEquinox
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Art Lover
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 12:36 PM, Sekhem wrote: meat ROTS in your colon for days after you eat it and meat-eaters live, on average, 13 years less than vegetarians

If I'm gonna die before you so-be-it, I'm gonna die eating what I love to eat, not live longer eating something I don't eat.


Sig made by Skaren
Formerly known as StonedGrenade

BBS Signature
CrazySquirrel124
CrazySquirrel124
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:45 PM Reply

I actually have a condition where I need insanely high amounts of protein, which fruits and vegetables fail to provide. I NEED MEAT.


Don't bitch about me greentexting.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:48 PM Reply

I choose to eat meat because it is tasty. I do wish the animals worldwide were more "free range" like they are at my grandpas farm.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
NuclearInfected
NuclearInfected
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Audiophile
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:50 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 01:38 PM, StonedGrenade wrote: If I'm gonna die before you so-be-it, I'm gonna die eating what I love to eat, not live longer eating something I don't eat.

And that's why vegetarians are such assholes. They're always in a bad mood from forcing themselves to eat shitty food their whole lives. So you vegetarian/vegan morons can spew your diarrhea of the mouth all you want, but we're the ones who get more enjoyment in life.


BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:54 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 12:27 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote: Have you ever though that maybe humans weren't initially designed to eat meat?.

Which idiot was your biology teacher?

Have you ever thought that maybe you should quit eating meat to avoid future health risks.

We'll all die, there's no way to avoid it. And the sooner, the better.
Oh, and if I run out of meat I'll eat the vegetarians.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

RyanBustersword123
RyanBustersword123
  • Member since: Nov. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:56 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 01:50 PM, MrSoxfan wrote: And that's why vegetarians are such assholes. They're always in a bad mood from forcing themselves to eat shitty food their whole lives. So you vegetarian/vegan morons can spew your diarrhea of the mouth all you want, but we're the ones who get more enjoyment in life.

Honey, I don't force myself to eat plants I like them. I do miss meat from time to time, but hey. Eating is like masturbating; the enjoyment doesn't lasts and it takes 5 minutes and you forget about for the rest of the day. (provided that you have someone to cook for you)

Brewster
Brewster
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:57 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 12:27 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote:

:Because they don't live their lives to the max?

This part got me. Well done.


BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 01:59 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 01:56 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote:
At 9/1/12 01:50 PM, MrSoxfan wrote: And that's why vegetarians are such assholes. They're always in a bad mood from forcing themselves to eat shitty food their whole lives. So you vegetarian/vegan morons can spew your diarrhea of the mouth all you want, but we're the ones who get more enjoyment in life.
Honey, I don't force myself to eat plants I like them. I do miss meat from time to time, but hey. Eating is like masturbating; the enjoyment doesn't lasts and it takes 5 minutes and you forget about for the rest of the day. (provided that you have someone to cook for you)

I do it because if I didn't eat meat I would be malnourished and have more health risks that me already having diabetes I can't risk.

but hey that's just me.

Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:07 PM Reply

I like meat too much to give it up


lel

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:20 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 12:27 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote: I also think that modern science has showed us enough why eating meat is bad for health.

No it didn't. A diverse diet works best. There's nothing wrong with eating meat in moderation.

Have you ever though that maybe humans weren't initially designed to eat meat?

Have you ever thought that eating meat helped us to develop our complex brains? There's numerous studies that back this claim.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:26 PM Reply

Fish is meat, therefore you are not a vegetarian. You can say you don't eat meat often or that you eat healthy. But don't pretend to be something you're not. Flesh of an animal is meat. Fish are animals. So they are meat.

At 9/1/12 01:02 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 9/1/12 12:54 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote:
Aslong as they aren't sentient they don't have emotions. Only quick responses to the current action at hand.

Also OP, I'm going to make a fool of you, and I have sources.

Being a vegetarian is very unhealthy for you.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/19535-health-risks-vegetar ian-diets/
http://www.epigee.org/vegetarian.html
http://www.acsh.org/healthissues/newsid.760/healthissue_deta il.asp

Look, not to mention all of them. but here are reasons you are fucking retarded and things that being a vegatarian usually causes.

-Lack of Calcum
-Not enough Vitamins
-Not enough Protein
-Not enough minerals
-Osteoporosis due to lack of calcium
-Emanciation or slow growth in vegetarian children or adolescents (Don't pass your practices onto your kids fucker)
-Macroytic Anemia due to Vitamin B-12 defficiency
-Many plants you commonly eat contain toxins far more deadly than those you can find in animals. Infact, apples are poisonous.
-General illnesses caused by lack of nutrients only found in meat

Supreme, all your stuff is completely false. It is EASY as pie to get all required vitamins/minerals/protein/etc on a vegetarian diet. Many vegetarians pay more attention to getting the requirements so they are healthier and more likely to have adequate nutrition. Protein is about the easiest thing to get and many Americans consume well over the recommended daily amount.

WTF. First of all, apples are not poisonous holyshitballswtf. Secondly, meat eaters eat apples too. Perhaps you are referring to the small amount of cyanide in the seeds?

It's all what you make of it. Eating meat or not, one isn't just healthier than the other. It depends on if you're eating shit or eating healthy with either diet.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 02:26 PM, Sensationalism wrote:

They're not my claims, they are claims of people who actually study diets as a living. Thus you are defending yourself on empty claims.


Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
platypuspwn
platypuspwn
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:33 PM Reply

There are plenty of common place things that man wasn't initially "meant" to do. So, even if we weren't meant to eat meat (which I don't think is true, but I've never really seen any real arguments on either side) I'll do it anyway. I also don't judge vegetarians. Because, who gives a shit? There's no reason to judge any vegetarian. There's no religion that is anti-vegetarian. It's not immoral not to eat meat. However, I'll enjoy eating cooked animal carcass, and if you don't want to, that's fan-fucking-tastic. Have fun.


Please disregard all of my pre-2013 posts. I was young and borderline retarded.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 02:33 PM, platypuspwn wrote: There are plenty of common place things that man wasn't initially "meant" to do. So, even if we weren't meant to eat meat (which I don't think is true, but I've never really seen any real arguments on either side) I'll do it anyway. I also don't judge vegetarians. Because, who gives a shit? There's no reason to judge any vegetarian. There's no religion that is anti-vegetarian. It's not immoral not to eat meat. However, I'll enjoy eating cooked animal carcass, and if you don't want to, that's fan-fucking-tastic. Have fun.

This thread makes me want to eat more meat just to make the OP angry. I think I'll ONLY eat meat for the next week.


Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
Convey
Convey
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 02:36 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 9/1/12 02:33 PM, platypuspwn wrote: There are plenty of common place things that man wasn't initially "meant" to do. So, even if we weren't meant to eat meat (which I don't think is true, but I've never really seen any real arguments on either side) I'll do it anyway. I also don't judge vegetarians. Because, who gives a shit? There's no reason to judge any vegetarian. There's no religion that is anti-vegetarian. It's not immoral not to eat meat. However, I'll enjoy eating cooked animal carcass, and if you don't want to, that's fan-fucking-tastic. Have fun.
This thread makes me want to eat more meat just to make the OP angry. I think I'll ONLY eat meat for the next week.

That'll show him!

Seriously though OP, let people be happy eating what they want to eat. You're not obligated to judge people you don't know eating food when it shouldn't concern you at all. Nobody is obligated to judge you either for your choices.


Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate
I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

RyanBustersword123
RyanBustersword123
  • Member since: Nov. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:43 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 02:26 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Fish is meat, therefore you are not a vegetarian. You can say you don't eat meat often or that you eat healthy. But don't pretend to be something you're not. Flesh of an animal is meat. Fish are animals. So they are meat.

Nope I'm Pescatarian. That's like level 1 vegetarian. I get the required protein by maintaining a healthy diet of milk. But I said I only eat fish occasionally not because I enjoy it, but because my mom can't shut up about it if I don't. When I'm moving out of the house I'll be dumping that.

ash
ash
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 12:34 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote:
At 9/1/12 12:28 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Fuck off and die from lack of protein. It's possible because u no eat meat.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I still drink milk. Sometimes I also eat eggs and fish.

So you're not a vegetarian, you're a pescetarian


BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:47 PM Reply

I don't do drugs. I don't overly eat. Meat is tasty. Therefore I will continue to consume it. My opinions may sway in the future but for now meat is fucking awesome. What the fuck am I going to do with an extra 13 years? It's a useless statistic.


BBS Signature
RyanBustersword123
RyanBustersword123
  • Member since: Nov. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 02:33 PM, platypuspwn wrote:

Finally... an omnivores who actually gives a shit in this thread and doesn't bash my claims away at first thought.

No sarcasm.
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:50 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 02:43 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote:

Nope I'm Pescatarian. That's like level 1 vegetarian. I get the required protein by maintaining a healthy diet of milk. But I said I only eat fish occasionally not because I enjoy it, but because my mom can't shut up about it if I don't. When I'm moving out of the house I'll be dumping that.

It's good to see that not your entire family is deluded like you. Some animals can't even feel the pain of being killed. For example, lobsters don't feel pain when being boiled.

Your mom is a good person.

Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
SloppyMoe606
SloppyMoe606
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:53 PM Reply

I don't hate vegetarians because they don't live life to the max. I hate vegetarians because they're annoying asswipes who feel the need to tell me my lifestyle is wrong and meat is horrid every 5 seconds, when I didn't ask for their opinion in the first place.


BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 02:55 PM Reply

Finally... an omnivores who actually gives a shit in this thread and doesn't bash my claims away at first thought.

Did you seriously make a thread just so someone would agree with you?


BBS Signature
RyanBustersword123
RyanBustersword123
  • Member since: Nov. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 03:03 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 02:50 PM, Suprememessage wrote: It's good to see that not your entire family is deluded like you. Some animals can't even feel the pain of being killed. For example, lobsters don't feel pain when being boiled.

Q: Do you eat lobsters.
A: No I don't eat lobsters I'm too poor for that. I eat beef and pork and chicken who actually can feel pain because I'm poor and I'm a horrible person.

Say you wanna die sooner Supreme. Well for you I will quote a famous one-liner from the protagonist of one of the most well known video games in history of mankind.

"EAT SHIT AND DIE" - Duke Nukem
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 03:15 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 03:03 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote:
At 9/1/12 02:50 PM, Suprememessage wrote: It's good to see that not your entire family is deluded like you. Some animals can't even feel the pain of being killed. For example, lobsters don't feel pain when being boiled.
Q: Do you eat lobsters.
A: No I don't eat lobsters I'm too poor for that. I eat beef and pork and chicken who actually can feel pain because I'm poor and I'm a horrible person.

Say you wanna die sooner Supreme. Well for you I will quote a famous one-liner from the protagonist of one of the most well known video games in history of mankind.

"EAT SHIT AND DIE" - Duke Nukem

I'll die at a later point than you for sure. Because meat is good for you. We're not evolved to eat meat you say? Then what are those canines for? Oh yeah, meat, sorry, you must've forgot. Also how about the appendix? It's purpose is to stop you from getting sick when you eat contaminated MEAT.


Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 03:17 PM Reply

I'd be a vegetarian, but bacon.


Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. Sep. 1st, 2012 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At 9/1/12 12:28 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Fuck off and die from lack of protein. It's possible because u no eat meat.

I don't see why the thread couldn't have ended here.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature