New Topic Respond to this Topic
Keyhech
Keyhech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 16:51:13 Reply

A girl I know tricked me into getting her pregnant. Basically, here's the story.

I went to a party and saw a girl from school that I was pretty much friends with. We used to date, but things didn't really work out that well. I kept contact with her anyway. We started talking and she was all over me that night for some reason. At some point, we both got pretty drunk and started making out, then eventually went to a secluded room away from everyone else. Things got more serious, we got on the bed and started having sex. I was giving it to her pretty rough and I told her I was about to blow. She was moaning loudly and yelled "Don't pull out, shoot it all inside me!" That turned me on pretty bad but I wasn't sure about it. She told me she was on the pill so I just said "f*ck yeah" and blew my load in her. Best orgasm I ever had. As I rested on top of her, she smiled and whispered into my ear "I'm not really on the pill. Now we'll be together forever".

I got up lightning fast and started yelling stuff at her. "What the f*ck, how could you do that? Do you have any idea how f*cked up that is?" She started sobbing and said she wanted a child more than anything in the world. I saw red and flipped out big time. I grabbed her by the hair, dragged her out the bed and kicked her stomach with all of my force. Then I pulled her up, did a spinning heel kick and chained it into a sick 56 hit combo. She went off the ground and I managed to combo into ultra with perfect timing, which drained the 10% of her health bar that was left. I took no damage, it was my first perfect ever. That was the best night of my life.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 16:52:49 Reply

negative five outta ten

trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
desert116
desert116
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 16:53:42 Reply

hee

Tricked into getting her pregnant

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 16:53:53 Reply

Do you have any idea how fucked up it is that you made me read that story to the end?

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 16:54:00 Reply

No one can do a 56 chain combo when he's drunk.
3/10

Tricked into getting her pregnant

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Back-From-Hell
Back-From-Hell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 17:24:28 Reply

That's so funny that I forgot to laugh.

I hate every one of you.

SpeedoSausage
SpeedoSausage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 17:39:30 Reply

At 8/30/12 05:24 PM, Back-From-Hell wrote: That's so funny that I forgot to laugh.

REALLY? BUT I DONT GET IT. IF IT IS FUNNY, HOW HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN TO LAUGH? IT DOES NOT MAKE A THE SENSE.

i mean really

BBS Signature
TheTrueZippy
TheTrueZippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 17:42:46 Reply

Bullshit story.

Besides, I know women are vixens like this and would tell you that they're on birth control. Which is why I always use a condom, no matter what. And I always supply it myself.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 17:49:24 Reply

The end made me lul hard.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 17:49:44 Reply

At 8/30/12 04:53 PM, desert116 wrote: hee

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure this copy+pasta has been done before.

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 17:50:26 Reply

Busted.

Get a life, OP.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 17:51:19 Reply

At 8/30/12 05:49 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 8/30/12 04:53 PM, desert116 wrote:
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure this copy+pasta has been done before.

*has been on Newgrounds before.

Sorry, guys my heads working slowly today.

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 17:56:31 Reply

Ha, I wonder if this was copied from /b/ or something.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Tricked into getting her pregnant 2012-08-30 18:02:04 Reply

bro thats awesome. kill that bitch, I remember this one time I was just chilling at one of my dope house parties. It was awhile ago let me think. ah yes it was 1994. My parties always had me the host, and about 94-137 other people, all women. THis time every single woman was pretty hot which was a rarity because there would usually be about 10-26 chicks who were only half as ugly as me (which is ugly as ffuck !!!!) but this time there was just a bunch of hotties. So pretty much the same thing happened to me, but with 112 hot chicks, all in the same night. They all fucked me then told me they weren't on the pill afterwards. "You'll have to pay millions in child support you dumb faggot!" they began to screech at me. I suddenly realized that this wasn't a house party full of hot chicks. it was a house party full of succubi. Everyone knows that succubi hate Ween music so I rolled out my gigantic ghetto blaster and started playing You fucked up by ween on full blast. The succubi's faces suddenly turned into old ugly gay bitch faces as I suspected would happen. Then I went up to the balcony of the grand entrance room of my mansion and loaded up my WW1 authentic chain gun. I shot about 43 bitches directly in the head and about 7 through the torso instantly killing all of them. My last bullet hit a dumb bitch in the ass and she fell on the ground. I slid down the railing of the stairs on my ass (like a playaa) and jumped off at the end landing by planting my boot directly into that injured bitches eyesocket. She screamed and then died. I ran outside to finish off the rest of the bitches with my hunting knife. They had started to load themselves into their cars, so i threw a few grenades to startle them. because as everyone knows dumb bitches hate the combination of suddenly extremely bright and loud noises. About two cars exploded completely burning up twelve succubi instantly and the rest had flocked out of their cars because they are all scaredy bitches. I ran up behind one bitch and sunk my hunting knife into her neck, then tore her head off. I spun around twenty seven hundred times within two seconds and then stopped, shot putting the bitches head forward into the air at about ten gajillion miles an hour. it went straight through about thirty bitches heads, all exploding on impact until the skull of the bitch I had thrown withered into hell dust. There were six bitches left i knew, but I couldn't see any. suddenly I remembered, aha! Bitches always burrow under ground when they're being mega dumb bitches. I jumped into my secret underground caves that were connected to my house (nazi spys had dug them in the 1940s) and instantly saw the 6 remaining bitches. They were scared but I lured them in with a game of yatzee. When I beat their asses hard (all bitches are bad at yahtzee) i said the magic words. Ala ka nooch! and their tits exploded and they died of blood loss. That was the best day of my life

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature