Be a Supporter!

Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition

  • 377 Views
  • 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
retroarcademonkey
retroarcademonkey
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Movie Buff
Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 03:54 AM Reply

hey people!

i'm planning on making a show on youtube where 6 newgrounders (including me) have to play and beat minecraft by killing the enderdragon. but there is one catch. if you die you are dead for good so you have to survive without dying once if your gonna stay in the game.

First i need somebody who can create a server cause i dont know how to = ( and i need an editor plus everybody has to have a mic so yeah! I hope this turns out well! = D

desert116
desert116
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 06:08 AM Reply

At 8/24/12 03:54 AM, retroarcademonkey wrote: First i need somebody who can create a server cause i dont know how to = ( and i need an editor plus everybody has to have a mic so yeah! I hope this turns out well! = D

Then why are you trying to organize this in the first place?


( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature
retroarcademonkey
retroarcademonkey
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Movie Buff
Response to Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 08:02 AM Reply

At 8/24/12 06:08 AM, desert116 wrote:
At 8/24/12 03:54 AM, retroarcademonkey wrote: First i need somebody who can create a server cause i dont know how to = ( and i need an editor plus everybody has to have a mic so yeah! I hope this turns out well! = D
Then why are you trying to organize this in the first place?

well first of all i just really want to play minecraft with somebody. and second its just an idea

retroarcademonkey
retroarcademonkey
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Movie Buff
Response to Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 08:05 AM Reply

At 8/24/12 06:04 AM, Protagonist wrote: oh hey guys, i have an idea but I don't have the effort or resources to actually get it done myself. Can you do it for me and let me take all the credit for it?

Signed - OP.

i'm not gonna put this on my channel whoever edits this will have this on there channel and besides how in the name of fuck do i make a server in the first place?

desert116
desert116
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 08:07 AM Reply

At 8/24/12 08:02 AM, retroarcademonkey wrote:
At 8/24/12 06:08 AM, desert116 wrote:
At 8/24/12 03:54 AM, retroarcademonkey wrote: First i need somebody who can create a server cause i dont know how to = ( and i need an editor plus everybody has to have a mic so yeah! I hope this turns out well! = D
Then why are you trying to organize this in the first place?
well first of all i just really want to play minecraft with somebody. and second its just an idea

If you're looking for people to play with, check out this thread.


( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 09:47 AM Reply

That's actually a really cool idea. If I had a legal copy of the game I'd want to do this with you. Well be sure to give us the channel when the thing starts.


BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Artist
Response to Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 10:43 AM Reply

Oh you're gonna film yourself playing a game?
That's never been done before. Tell me if it'll be worth the 6 views you'll get.
I mean, it's not like youtube is flooded with awful let's plays or anything.

SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 11:55 AM Reply

Sounds like you're not even organized to do this. I'll pass.


XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
thekiwi
thekiwi
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Response to Epic Minecraft The Ng Edition Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:26 AM Reply

Well I don't know I think you are just copying jontron and such (a pretty big youtuber)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si_3MCt0bAU


Subscribe the piss out of me. Youtube