Be a Supporter!

Male Privilege (Sexism)

  • 1,227 Views
  • 42 Replies
New Topic
ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 03:37 PM

At 3/29/13 01:14 AM, mushroomn wrote:
At 8/23/12 05:11 PM, Scarface wrote: Yep. Because of the believe that society is biased toward white men, some people try to "balance things out" by being extremely biased AGAINST white men.
I wouldn't say that, I mean I would fucking hate white men too if I was in any other position.

Why did it take you over half a year to respond?


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 03:58 PM

Male privileges my ass. If anything, males are at a disadvantage in our society now. Who gets everything, including the kids in a divorce? That's what I thought. Women can also blame anyone that fires them or refuses to hire them because "they are females", which then concludes in court, with the female winning.
It's so fucking "wrong" to do anything to women anymore, while men are just expected to take shit from everyone.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 04:05 PM

It's not white males that are the problem any more, it's fucking rich people. They just often happen to be white guys.


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 04:17 PM

Privilege has just lost all meaning. People should feel good about having privileges but instead they take it as an insult. I just don't get it.
In my communication class, one militant feminist started rambling on about how angry she is at all white American males for no real reason other than for being white American males.
I responded by pointing out that she was white, American, and presumably born into a middle-class family, and that she was privileged to have been born with those luxuries. She then told me I was privileged to not get my ass kicked by her then proceeded to blog angrily on her Tumblr.

Ironically her boyfriend is one of those white chauvinist males she endlessly bashes

If you have the time, money, and freedom to complain about privilege over the internet, then you are privileged. Now check your privilege womyn scum.


BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 05:11 PM

At 3/29/13 02:07 PM, Ceratisa wrote: To bring up Ronda Rousey don't you need to then compare all of the better and stronger males?

i'm not fighting any males

At 3/29/13 02:03 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: would you say you would get your rabble roused by ronda rousey

--supergandhi64

rabble roused and AROUSED


letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 05:18 PM

At 3/29/13 05:11 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 3/29/13 02:03 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: would you say you would get your rabble roused by ronda rousey

--supergandhi64
rabble roused and AROUSED

you like getting rabble roused by strong women? are you some kind of pervert (if you are male then the answer is "yes")

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 05:21 PM

At 3/29/13 05:18 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: you like getting rabble roused by strong women? are you some kind of pervert (if you are male then the answer is "yes")

--supergandhi64

do you think ronda rousey would get wet rolling on a grappling mat w/me

could i grasp her wet pussy while she is giving me an uchi mata gaeshi


letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 05:48 PM

At 3/29/13 05:21 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 3/29/13 05:18 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: you like getting rabble roused by strong women? are you some kind of pervert (if you are male then the answer is "yes")

--supergandhi64
do you think ronda rousey would get wet rolling on a grappling mat w/me

could i grasp her wet pussy while she is giving me an uchi mata gaeshi

maybe in your judophile fantasies, sicko! you'd be on the receiving end of a kani basami or daki age before you'd manage to cop a feel

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 05:55 PM

At 8/23/12 04:28 PM, Scarface wrote: I think white males have somewhat of a disadvantage because everybody fucking hates them now.

Though white males seem to like other white males, so idk.

This.

Being a Young, able bodied, white, male has gotten me rejected from so many opportunities I can't even count them all.

Denied a job at a cafe because they only hire women or homosexuals (Seriously, the owner is a feminist who is very adamant that men are ruining the world)

Been denied food stamps because "I should be able to get a job and afford food"

I've been denied scholarships as well but that's more understandable. Some of those things are very minority geared.

But you know what? I don't mind, it just helps me become a more independent person.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 01:07 AM

At 3/29/13 03:39 PM, hecticjon wrote:
At 3/29/13 03:37 PM, ohbombuh wrote: Why did it take you over half a year to respond?
his six months of research led him to that answer

I've concluded that this makes perfect sense.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 01:14 AM

White males have historically been more privileged than anyone else, with the exception of jews


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 01:44 AM

@JBK had a good point.
Damn man this is an embarrassing topic but like ... we're animals guys. Like we're neo-ape creatures...not to long ago our species, even after building boat and buildings, decided it was still cool to....enslave other humans..
The I know the common misconception is that White people only enslaved black people, but it's not like that.for thousands of years allopatric speciation obviously took effect.
So my point is, when the white people finally got to Africa, both human populations are still practicing slavery, a
Before white people first arrived on africa they enslaved other white people...and before the white people showed up in africa, black people enslaved black people. Honestly man, color has nothing to do with it it's just history. Africas a super hostile geography, the people whose settled there where surviving day to day, not fucking inventing things and over-thinking everything in log cabins. These human populations were separated animalistic behavior that was started sense humanoid's realized they could enslave each other.
Who found who first was just a matter of geography and the culture that came with it. I mean c'mon the first freed American slaves went to liberia and enslaved the Africans with the techniques that they learned from being enslaved.
Slavery is a human issue not a race issue

Yeah well, lucky for us, we're in the year 2013& Thanks to a few progressive thinking people, we realize why this is fucked up. And live a society where barbaric animal behaviors are looked down on and outlawed by society.
My point is anyone who's racist obviously doesn't understand history and well...reality. Who the fuck cares what they think, not all "white people" are racists, just the stupid ones. Being a white kid, I honestly have seen it first hand and I'm telling you guys it's usually just shared family ideology, that gets passed down generation to generation. Like these kids grow up with their parents telling them to stay away from black kids, and they grow up to tell their kids the same shit. Like idk we're animals, shit like that is sadly natural. Educate and move on I guess.
It does suck though when influential people spread racist ideology, it fucks up progress.

Diki
Diki
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 13
Programmer
Response to Male Privilege (Sexism) Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 02:29 AM

At 9/29/13 01:44 AM, 372 wrote: when the white people finally got to Africa

White people didn't "show up" in Africa. Human beings evolved from a slightly more primitive species, so white people, just like all people, are from Africa (which, incidentally, is why the term "African-American" is so damn stupid and ignorant).

At 9/29/13 01:44 AM, 372 wrote: Like idk we're animals, shit like that is sadly natural. Educate and move on I guess.

Slavery is not natural. Please follow your own advice and educate yourself; I recommend starting with a dictionary and learning what the word "natural" means.

This thread is also very old, and has shown to basically be a honeypot for sexist, ignorant morons to spout their asinine opinions (there are four of these people on this page alone [triplenoob, Sekhem, supergandhi64, and Mason]), so based on those two things I see no reason to keep this thread open. Would be nice if we could all act like adults and have a rational discussion, but that, of course, won't happen on the Internet.

Also worth noting that I am aware not all posters in this thread are that childish, and genuinely want to have a real discussion, but Newgrounds has too many immature, bigoted users for a discussion on sexism to not inevitably end badly.