00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Frying bread.

578 Views | 6 Replies

Frying bread. 2012-08-22 22:18:06

Have any of you guys tried buttering your bread and frying it for a few minutes for making a sandwich? It's fantastic. Normally this is done for grilled cheese, but you could really fry bread like this for any delicious sandwich. You get a nice, crispy, yet thin outer coating that complements the soft and warm bread inside. And then you have the melted cheese...

If you haven't done this yet, then butter two slices of bread (butter them well) and fry them for your next sandwich.

Frying bread.

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)

Response to Frying bread. 2012-08-22 22:19:19

I prefer sticking them in a oven toaster, so the cheese can melt and the bread gets toasty.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Frying bread. 2012-08-22 22:25:57

I never really buy sliced bread, I tend to buy unsliced loaves to knaw on, may try and fry some of them I suppose but I get the feeling it will only end up making it more annoying to eat.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Frying bread. 2012-08-22 22:26:36

This sounds delicious, I must try it

Response to Frying bread. 2012-08-22 22:27:26

Of course. It's the same reason why I fry my buns when I'm making a burger. It's also the same reason why I toast my bagels.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature

Response to Frying bread. 2012-08-22 22:27:48

At 8/22/12 10:26 PM, Lionelion wrote: This sounds delicious, I must try it

It really is, definitely a must.

do you ever listen to your self talk!

BBS Signature

Response to Frying bread. 2012-08-22 22:35:29

At 8/22/12 10:27 PM, Razz wrote: The bread would need to be buttered. I prefer toast because it does not need butter. Do you put butter on everything you eat?

Only for this and baked potatoes, which I also consume with copious amounts of cheese. Too bad I haven't had either for a few months.

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)