New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lashmush
Lashmush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
I need to find this guy Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:52 PM Reply

I need to find one of our old users by the name "zerozz" and thought I'd ask here if anyone knows who or where he might be. He uploaded quite a good amount of songs he made with midi-instruments but his account activity stopped in 2009. Dimoria and I are working on a cover/remix of one of his tracks in the hopes it might return cause the guy has serious metal potential but I think he might've been disheartened from the belief that he couldn't produce any solid metal digitally (which I can attest is far from an impossibility).

So, if anyone has any info on how to get in contact with this person it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading, gentlemen.

Listen to and download Ultima Eternus in MP3 right here on NG or buy the lossless version! Srsly, buy it. >:c

BBS Signature
Enviticus
Enviticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to I need to find this guy Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:59 PM Reply

I may have found him on Xbox Live, not sure. But we need the people of NGs help. Let's try and do something awesome.

Trampzy
Trampzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to I need to find this guy Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:10 PM Reply

Sorry to say, but no one really keeps a tab on other users with the exception of a few people. If he doesn't log on anymore and no one knows him personally or has alternative contacts, then he's kinda gone.

Enviticus
Enviticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to I need to find this guy Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:22 PM Reply

We're kind of hoping he knows someone on here or made an alternate account. We're shooting for all possibilities at this point.

Braiton
Braiton
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to I need to find this guy Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 10:19 PM Reply

Tried googling for his name or other related accounts but got nothing. Maybe you can ask an admin for his email address? That if they are willing to help you and if he still uses that address.

Cheers!

Lashmush
Lashmush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to I need to find this guy Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 11:47 PM Reply

At 8/22/12 10:19 PM, Braiton wrote: Tried googling for his name or other related accounts but got nothing. Maybe you can ask an admin for his email address? That if they are willing to help you and if he still uses that address.

Cheers!

Yeah, we managed to get a hold of him on his Xbox Live account. Hopefully we'll be able to add him to FB. Thanks for the assistance, nonetheless. :3

Listen to and download Ultima Eternus in MP3 right here on NG or buy the lossless version! Srsly, buy it. >:c

BBS Signature
Deutschmeister
Deutschmeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to I need to find this guy Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:34 AM Reply

I'd leave them a PM at least. That's one of the best things you can do.

Think of the Universe as a hotdog bun.

BBS Signature
Lashmush
Lashmush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to I need to find this guy Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 12:53 PM Reply

At 8/23/12 08:34 AM, Deutschmeister wrote: I'd leave them a PM at least. That's one of the best things you can do.

I did that before making the thread. As it's developed, we we're unable to converse about our intents so we'll simply finish the track and co-credit him as the original author. Hopefully he'll return and upload new stuff.

BBS Signature
Enviticus
Enviticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to I need to find this guy Aug. 25th, 2012 @ 12:40 AM Reply

According to the guy I'm speaking to on Xbox Live. He was the original creator of the account but gave it to a friend. He still hasn't answered to whether he's the person who uploaded the songs or not.