New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 01:49 PM Reply

-t the Jews. You ever notice how Jewish they act?

I think the CIA is trying to conduct Social Engineering on America, using the Jews to weaken your psychological defense to the Jews. Eventually, a massive dreidl-shaped rocket will be launched, and, with the assistance of the NWO, they'll be able to control the super-consciousness of us all!!!

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

mandog
mandog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 01:53 PM Reply

I think we should all rape you and continue this circle jerk of a thread while your ass is getting filled with sticky cum.

original I am.

BBS Signature
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 01:56 PM Reply

Jews can do whatever the fuck they want, just like how Christians can do whatever the fuck they want.

Until Christians stop doing whatever the fuck they want, then Jews can stop doing whatever the fuck they want.

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:12 PM Reply

I am not a fan of Jewish food.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

macmillion
macmillion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 8/21/12 01:49 PM, Rapacity wrote: I think the CIA is trying to conduct Social Engineering on America, using the Jews to weaken your psychological defense to the Jews. Eventually, a massive dreidl-shaped rocket will be launched, and, with the assistance of the NWO, they'll be able to control the super-consciousness of us all!!!

[Citation needed]

morcov
morcov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:15 PM Reply

hey uh jews are gay im i cool

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:19 PM Reply

You seem a pretty boy.I will enjoy it.

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner

Doberman
Doberman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:23 PM Reply

lol jews

[Last.FM] - [Metal Hell] - [PM me for Skype]
Hear me Roar!

BBS Signature
JayTheWiz
JayTheWiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:37 PM Reply

At 8/21/12 01:49 PM, Rapacity wrote: -t the Jews. You ever notice how Jewish they act?

I think the CIA is trying to conduct Social Engineering on America, using the Jews to weaken your psychological defense to the Jews. Eventually, a massive dreidl-shaped rocket will be launched, and, with the assistance of the NWO, they'll be able to control the super-consciousness of us all!!!

-Pro wrestling joke coming-

So Bill Goldberg is joining forces with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Hollywood Hogan. =0 AND THE MILLITARY IS ON THEIR SIDE!?

Man, Barack Obama has nothing on Vince McMahon.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:47 PM Reply

You're bad at these, you're so transparent.
Just stop, pass Jr. Highschool, and then come back on.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:48 PM Reply

Nah, it's just me.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
Tobi
Tobi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to There's Something I've Noticed Abou Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:50 PM Reply

must you always be so lame?

BBS Signature