00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter

6,141 Views | 62 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter 2012-08-29 16:17:25

At 8/26/12 09:28 PM, Protagonist wrote:
At 8/26/12 08:51 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote: Continue being wrong plz.
lol. E-sports are significant, and you aren't either. This whole argument you've pretty much ignored all mine and continued to talk about how important these things are to fighting games.

Wrong, I have constantly addressed every aspect of each of your arguments. Doesn't help much that all of them are wrong and have no factual evidence though,

News flash, games are for fun, not for wanna-be basement atheletes.

Games are fun, but getting paid for gaming is fun too. Once again, irrelevant to the argument.

Which you AREN'T apart of. You ask for evidence of my skill, I don't care to show because i don't give a fuck.

Because you lack skill and have no basis to argue off of.

You whoever claim you're so MLG e-sports champion. Please give some of the evidence you've been asking me to show.

lol MLG in FIghting games. Did I not give you factual Frame data time and time and again? Please show me any shred of evidence you have displayed throughout this entire argument. Did I not prove that Fundamentals do not carry on from MK but carry on from SF?
If your asking about my gameplay, that's a red herring and irrelevant to the conversation.

By all means, show me, what you have that's so significant that I would be genuinely amazed at the amount of skill you have In SF and fighting games as a whole. Otherwise, shut the fuck up about how scrubby that is, and how l33t this is.

You mentioned "l33t", you are a scrub because you obviously lack knowledge of the game you are arguing against.

Thank you for proving my point.

Disregard my last post, I suck phallus objects.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter 2012-08-31 18:29:17

At 8/22/12 12:23 PM, Quinny wrote: Tekken > Street Fighter > KOF > Virtua Fighter > WWE > Pillow fight > Mortal Kombat

You forgot DOA

BBS Signature

Response to Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter 2012-09-01 17:26:44

At 8/26/12 09:00 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote:

The forum is a PLACE for discussion and debating, why the hell is it odd for people to be discussing and debating games? Games are just another medium for competition.

Obviously I don't have a problem when the discussion of games but elitism is annoying.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature