00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Background Artist for cartoon

1,211 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm working on a cartoon but need a background artist. as you can tell by my VARY short zombie video i am not good at backgrounds. i plan this to be a 1-2 minute cartoon and need backgrounds of a Dump with a rv in it and some inside the RV like from at least 3 different angles and i animate at 1920x1080 HD so if you could draw at that aspect racio that would be grate. thanks.

-Robert

Response to Need Background Artist for cartoon 2012-08-19 07:21:40

At 8/19/12 01:52 AM, iWarpStudios wrote: I'm working on a cartoon but need a background artist. as you can tell by my VARY short zombie video i am not good at backgrounds. i plan this to be a 1-2 minute cartoon and need backgrounds of a Dump with a rv in it and some inside the RV like from at least 3 different angles and i animate at 1920x1080 HD so if you could draw at that aspect racio that would be grate. thanks.

-Robert

Can you post some of the zombie/player art? It helps if we know what can of style you want us to do. Unless you want styles that don't match tho.

Trying to post in topics that have no replies. Trust me it's a horrible feeling when nobody replies to your topic :{

Response to Need Background Artist for cartoon 2012-08-19 10:37:17

sure This sort of style if you can Sir.

Need Background Artist for cartoon

Response to Need Background Artist for cartoon 2012-08-19 10:42:37

At 8/19/12 10:37 AM, iWarpStudios wrote: sure This sort of style if you can Sir.

Based on that I'd say you're about as good at drawing backgrounds as you are at drawing people.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Need Background Artist for cartoon 2012-08-19 18:38:53

Thanks, but i got lucky with that. the sad truth is. i'm not that good

Response to Need Background Artist for cartoon 2012-08-19 18:48:23

At 8/19/12 06:38 PM, iWarpStudios wrote: Thanks, but i got lucky with that. the sad truth is. i'm not that good

Really, it's better that you do it yourself. Not only will it look far more stylistically correct, it's also a good training for yourself. You can't let others do these things for you if you don't know how to do them :)

BBS Signature