New Topic Respond to this Topic
X-fighter
X-fighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Artist Needed Show your skills Aug. 16th, 2012 @ 09:53 PM Reply

I am creating an rpg game that will be turn based I have everything down from the mechanics to the sprites and evrything but all i need now is an artist who will do the drawing for this game like title screens and intro picture
Please post below if your interested or pm me

The picture below is a title screen that another artist drew but I need it refined but he never answers when I pm him

Artist Needed Show your skills

~Saiyans are the BEST

BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Artist Needed Show your skills Aug. 16th, 2012 @ 10:17 PM Reply

I'm not interested, but can I just ask what's with the Japanese in the title screen?

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
monsterparty
monsterparty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Artist Needed Show your skills Aug. 16th, 2012 @ 10:33 PM Reply

At 8/16/12 10:17 PM, Aigis wrote: I'm not interested, but can I just ask what's with the Japanese in the title screen?

If I read it right it's kuronikuru niyoru. The first word is obvious, but I don't know what the second one means.

X-fighter
X-fighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Artist Needed Show your skills Aug. 16th, 2012 @ 10:34 PM Reply

I didn't draw this some guy I asked to draw a title for me just put the japanese in

At 8/16/12 10:17 PM, Aigis wrote: I'm not interested, but can I just ask what's with the Japanese in the title screen?

~Saiyans are the BEST

BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Artist Needed Show your skills Aug. 16th, 2012 @ 11:01 PM Reply

At 8/16/12 10:33 PM, monsterparty wrote: If I read it right it's kuronikuru niyoru. The first word is obvious, but I don't know what the second one means.

The whole thing's just a sentence fragment, which doesn't really mean anything on its own, as far as I know. The second word is a noun-modifier which kind of requires a noun to modify.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
Ludic
Ludic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Artist Needed Show your skills Aug. 17th, 2012 @ 05:36 AM Reply

At 8/16/12 09:53 PM, X-fighter wrote: I am creating an rpg game that will be turn based I have everything down from the mechanics to the sprites and evrything but all i need now is an artist who will do the drawing for this game like title screens and intro picture
Please post below if your interested or pm me

The picture below is a title screen that another artist drew but I need it refined but he never answers when I pm him

What style should the drawings be in? What would should they depict? When's the deadline? Does the artist get payed?

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Artist Needed Show your skills Aug. 17th, 2012 @ 07:36 AM Reply

Why not just draw it yourself?

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
X-fighter
X-fighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Artist Needed Show your skills Aug. 17th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM Reply

First of all Why would I ask some body to draw it if I already knew how to draw??????????? Ding dong dumbie

And the artist will be payed base on how much is made I will not be taking any of the profits the rest of my team will get the profits and also the other questions asked will be pmed if you decide to join in because I will not tell info on this forum

At 8/17/12 07:36 AM, HiryuGouki wrote: Why not just draw it yourself?

~Saiyans are the BEST

BBS Signature