00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zfey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So a thing about suicide...?

1,701 Views | 24 Replies

So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 14:40:22

So looking at this website I saw there was some attractive looking people and It made me think why? being on this earth I realized that beauty is something the millions of ugly people flock to just to please so what was the major drastic problem in these good looking peoples lives that they just said fuck it?

usually when I see a shooting in a school on the news or theater or some shit I expect to see the face of a dog dick ugly looking asshole and have never been proven wrong so I know I'm making a connection somewhere. When looking at ugly people that committed suicide inside my head I say "Yeah understandable, ok" but seeing when some hot piece does I'm like "Somebody fucked up big to let someone that good looking"

So yup...

http://www.facesofsuicide.com/

Thanks to Adio,Dekuboy,Supercalifragalistic,C opperChaos,T-N-T, Riots,EvilerBowser1001, linkzero-x, clankster4,KIRBYLINK,EverReady2Kill ,Alfie, killerhatch, and Quistybetter

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 14:48:14

There is much more to life than looks

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 14:48:38

it brings on many Changes...

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 14:50:33

Please, add your face to that list of faces.

Exploding genitalia

"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 14:54:03

At 8/16/12 02:50 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 8/16/12 02:40 PM, JoeAbbt-Grimes wrote: When looking at ugly people that committed suicide inside my head I say "Yeah understandable, ok"
Despite the advancements that the human race has made, the fact that people like you that are so superficial and shallow are still capable of existing and reproducing is enough for anyone to lose faith in humanity entirely.

oh no!!!! someone doesn't like ugly people!

lmao go jerk off to trannies, you ugly faggot

ugly people deserve to be hated

dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 14:55:13

thank god those assholes didn't reproduce I didn't see a single dead cutie on that whole page.

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 14:58:19

It's because not everyone is mentally stable. It's just a matter of fact that some of these people doing this was inevitable.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 15:01:25

At 8/16/12 02:50 PM, Wagggs wrote: Please, add your face to that list of faces.

you'd think he'd end up having a chance there?

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 15:03:06

At 8/16/12 02:56 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 8/16/12 02:54 PM, GhostOfHalloween wrote: oh no!!!! someone doesn't like ugly people!

lmao go jerk off to trannies, you ugly faggot
What's it like being you? Bit hectic?

I can imagine it's a bit like being a traffic light, you do the worst things at the worst possible time.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 15:21:25

At 8/16/12 02:58 PM, Suprememessage wrote: It's because not everyone is mentally stable. It's just a matter of fact that some of these people doing this was inevitable.

Sort of surprising how they've managed to live that long after being baraged with so much tormant,what does it exactly take for them to make them snap, would it be like the realization of there situation or the current problem they have at the very moment?

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 15:48:36

At 8/16/12 02:40 PM, JoeAbbt-Grimes wrote: So looking at this website I saw there was some attractive looking people and It made me think why? being on this earth I realized that beauty is something the millions of ugly people flock to just to please so what was the major drastic problem in these good looking peoples lives that they just said fuck it?

It's not always because of the looking, I don't see why someone should kill themself just because they look bad. That's a stupid reason. There are better reasons than that for them doing so.

I am evil.

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 17:05:23

Wow you are a tool. You think the only thing that matters in life is being attractive and getting attention?

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 18:25:41

Somehow i suspect this is a trash topic

Hi

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 18:32:01

At 8/16/12 02:40 PM, JoeAbbt-Grimes wrote: When looking at ugly people that committed suicide inside my head I say "Yeah understandable, ok"

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 18:35:34

Yeah because suicide has nothing to do with ones mental state and personal background. nope it's purely cosmetic reasons.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 19:05:07

I'm so going to put my face up there!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 19:21:28

At 8/16/12 02:55 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: thank god those assholes didn't reproduce I didn't see a single dead cutie on that whole page.

would fuck this girl its a waste

Thanks to Adio,Dekuboy,Supercalifragalistic,C opperChaos,T-N-T, Riots,EvilerBowser1001, linkzero-x, clankster4,KIRBYLINK,EverReady2Kill ,Alfie, killerhatch, and Quistybetter

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 20:24:50

At 8/16/12 02:54 PM, GhostOfHalloween wrote: ugly people deserve to be hated

So by your logic an innocent, deformed ugly person deserves more hate than a super attractive evil tyrant?

I don't know if you're trolling or just really immature, but most people cannot help the looks they were born with.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 21:51:38

At 8/16/12 08:24 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 8/16/12 02:54 PM, GhostOfHalloween wrote: ugly people deserve to be hated
So by your logic an innocent, deformed ugly person deserves more hate than a super attractive evil tyrant?

I don't know if you're trolling or just really immature, but most people cannot help the looks they were born with.

to be honest I would take a lot more shit from a attractive cunt than an ugly one

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 23:00:43

IMO if someone commits suicide someone in their life fucked up big time by not stopping it. Just my opinion but I think suicides can be prevented especially in developed countries. There is nothing stopping you from having a good life, or at least a decent one.

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-16 23:09:37

A couple of things. Beauty =/= Happiness, no matter how delusional some people may be. As well just because you are beautiful doesn't somehow negate any things associated with being human, meaning shit can go wrong in life and you have emotions.

As well as I get further down your post I realized that it went from potentially good discussion to you just being a troll, that or just being a despicable excuse for a person. If you are honestly that vein and disgusting in your thinking, I feel sorry for you.

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-17 00:08:06

At 8/16/12 11:20 PM, CashClock wrote: Successful troll is successful.

Indeed

Just when you think you have all the answers i change the questions

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-17 02:46:32

I hate to see anybody who is a victim of suicide. Such a waste

BBS Signature

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-17 03:35:07

After you are done with high school, you'll realise that vanity is now in the little thing between your ears.

Response to So a thing about suicide...? 2012-08-17 03:57:04

Guys, I think you're missing something here.

He's not saying ugly people SHOULD kill themselves, it's that there's a clear motive. God knows my self esteem took a hit when people called me ugly. Sometimes I wanted to shoot those people (shootings) while other times I just wanted to shoot myself (suicide). I could totally see it leading to other things as well.

On the other hand, beautiful people really shouldn't have to worry about being ugly so there's less of the aforementioned scenarios, which is ironic because a lot of the people on that wall were actually decent looking people. He's wondering why such people would want to kill themselves.

tl;dr: He's not saying ugly people SHOULD kill themselves, it's just that often they do. Trust me, I was there once when people called me ugly.