Be a Supporter!

Blame it on the PMS

  • 1,074 Views
  • 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 10:59:05 Reply

Does anybody else defecate whenever women blame their rudeness or emotional-ness... ( ? ) on their period or hormones?

Me and my mom were talking about girls acting like cunt banshees while they are on their period. They say that they can't really help it, and I wasn't sure if they fully could or couldn't. But then my mom said something that was so simple that shot that into the ground. They can obviously control it, because they don't flip out on their boss do they? So if they can control it against their boss or random people at the grocery store they can control it with people that are friends or family.

any man or woman that has been victim of a period/menopause induced woman can attest to its horrors.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
NightmareWitch
NightmareWitch
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:02:25 Reply

Have you ever had one? Yeah, didn't think so.


Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:18:29 Reply

At 8/15/12 11:02 AM, NightmareWitch wrote: Have you ever had one? Yeah, didn't think so.

I know it isn't an excuse to be rude.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:19:13 Reply

At 8/15/12 11:02 AM, NightmareWitch wrote: Have you ever had one? Yeah, didn't think so.

I hear it's smelly AND painful!


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
NuclearInfected
NuclearInfected
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Audiophile
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:19:24 Reply

Look at you, talking about your mom's period to dozens of people you don't know. I'm sure she'd be so proud of you if she saw this.


BBS Signature
GhostOfHalloween
GhostOfHalloween
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:20:41 Reply

have you ever seen a dog eat a used tampon from a waste bin

they rip it to shreds and only eat the blood-soaked parts

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:22:48 Reply

At 8/15/12 11:19 AM, MrSoxfan wrote: Look at you, talking about your mom's period to dozens of people you don't know. I'm sure she'd be so proud of you if she saw this.

I never mentioned her having a period at all. Read again friend.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:26:52 Reply

I usually just avoid girls who's on their period. It makes everything way easier.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:33:40 Reply

I knew one girl who could control it, and no one really bothered her that day since she's usually kind.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:39:34 Reply

At 8/15/12 10:59 AM, Cootie wrote: Does anybody else defecate

Nobody poops but you.

KajinChunsaMusic
KajinChunsaMusic
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 11:49:47 Reply

At 8/15/12 10:59 AM, Cootie wrote: Does anybody else defecate whenever women blame their rudeness or emotional-ness... ( ? ) on their period or hormones?

Me and my mom were talking about girls acting like cunt banshees while they are on their period. They say that they can't really help it, and I wasn't sure if they fully could or couldn't. But then my mom said something that was so simple that shot that into the ground. They can obviously control it, because they don't flip out on their boss do they? So if they can control it against their boss or random people at the grocery store they can control it with people that are friends or family.

any man or woman that has been victim of a period/menopause induced woman can attest to its horrors.

I think that periods and PMSing are just cheap excuses so they can treat people like shit. Now, some people might be inclined to disagree, but check this out. I remember when I was 16 and dating this chick named Carrie. Every single time she'd be on her rag, she'd be no different than before she got on. Yet when I turned 18 and had a girl named Indira, she was tryna convey the idea that all women do it?

Fuck outta here with that logic!


"I chose to make a purpose in every banger even if I wasn't played in clubs like Edge, Orchid or Danger. I chose to say fuck all the Illuminati singers." -KC, The Underground

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 12:29:00 Reply

At 8/15/12 11:39 AM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote:
At 8/15/12 10:59 AM, Cootie wrote: Does anybody else defecate
Nobody poops but you.

Especially girls, girls definitely do not poop.


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 13:56:02 Reply

At 8/15/12 10:59 AM, Cootie wrote: Does anybody else defecate whenever women blame their rudeness or emotional-ness... ( ? ) on their period or hormones?

No, because I find more often than not that women DON'T blame it on PMS, it's the guys who blame everything on it, which in turn makes them angry.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 14:08:54 Reply

At 8/15/12 11:19 AM, sweet21 wrote:
At 8/15/12 11:02 AM, NightmareWitch wrote: Have you ever had one? Yeah, didn't think so.
I hear it's smelly AND painful!

They do smell, though that is about ALL I know about periods.


Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 14:11:13 Reply

Don't blame it on the sunshine;
Don't blame it on the moonlight;
Don't blame it on the good times,
Blame it on the period.


BBS Signature
DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:05:53 Reply

My bowels don't work like that, no.


My power is the only power.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:07:54 Reply

It reminds me of an episode of House, a murderer had a mental condition that caused him to get angry easily which fueled his murders. But others with the same problem controlled themselves from lashing out, such conditions may help towards anger and violence, but it is no excuse to not keep it contained.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:12:13 Reply

As already stated, they can control it, because they shut up when in the presence of authority.

tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:17:27 Reply

I don't get periods or PMS because I'm not only infertile but I ruined my reproductive system with birth control before I ever knew I was infertile.

So I have no idea how it feels for females to get periods or PMS. I know some females can get it very bad to where it puts them in agony more than gives them a free pass to act like a cunt.

But I hate to say it but I guess if your extremely hormonal during your period, the stress and chemical unbalance can put you in a terrible mood to where you snap at everyone. Although, if you get this once a month, you'd think females would of been able to control their tempers or at least what they say by now.


I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:17:46 Reply

lady stuff. meh

brought up not to talk about that stuff.
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:26:47 Reply

But there are tons of times you keep your mouth shut when you're with your boss. I'm sure you've been in a situation before Cootie where you'd just love to tell a teacher or boss exactly what you think but because they are authority you stopped yourself. Just because a woman might be PMSing doesn't mean she'd completely loss her shit that she'd rag at her boss in a blind rage.

Its the same way you're more likely to tell a friend when they're being an idiot and you won't with authority. A woman PMSing is more likely to lose her patience and rage with a friend then she is with authority.

PMS is a real thing. Yeah some females do use it as an excuse for EVERYTHING but trust me, sometimes you just need to fucking vent or scream or eat mass amounts of chocolate and its inexplainable.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:32:35 Reply

At 8/15/12 04:26 PM, Gagsy wrote: But there are tons of times you keep your mouth shut when you're with your boss. I'm sure you've been in a situation before Cootie where you'd just love to tell a teacher or boss exactly what you think but because they are authority you stopped yourself. Just because a woman might be PMSing doesn't mean she'd completely loss her shit that she'd rag at her boss in a blind rage.

Oh I do that. But not so much in a blind rage as it is yelling at the boss for being a useless sack of shit not giving me anything to do and running his business into the ground.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:38:20 Reply

lady stuff LALALALALALALALALA!!

DaAtheno
DaAtheno
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:48:17 Reply

At 8/15/12 11:20 AM, GhostOfHalloween wrote: have you ever seen a dog eat a used tampon from a waste bin

they rip it to shreds and only eat the blood-soaked parts

do you have an illness of some kind?


Do you think your attractive? Go to my youtube channel to find out (or not).

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:51:58 Reply

Surprisingly enough, I've talked to girls on this matter and they honestly said that the worst thing you get is a little irritable the first few times.

So next time your girlfriend flip into a rage, it wasn't because of her period, it's because she was raging.

Girls get pissed off with me because I never fall for the "I was on my period" trick. I'm no girl but I'm familiar enough to know your monthly leakage won't turn you into a psychopath.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 16:56:26 Reply

At 8/15/12 04:48 PM, DaAtheno wrote:
At 8/15/12 11:20 AM, GhostOfHalloween wrote: have you ever seen a dog eat a used tampon from a waste bin

they rip it to shreds and only eat the blood-soaked parts
do you have an illness of some kind?

Its true. My dog has munched upon my menstrual blood too many times and left the disgusting decaying leftovers for me to clean up afterwards. I should probably start closing my bathroom door.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 17:02:15 Reply

At 8/15/12 04:56 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 8/15/12 04:48 PM, DaAtheno wrote:
At 8/15/12 11:20 AM, GhostOfHalloween wrote: have you ever seen a dog eat a used tampon from a waste bin

they rip it to shreds and only eat the blood-soaked parts
do you have an illness of some kind?
Its true. My dog has munched upon my menstrual blood too many times and left the disgusting decaying leftovers for me to clean up afterwards. I should probably start closing my bathroom door.

I expected Dogs to do that tbh, as I have seen dogs crowd around a cow giving birth and afterwards consuming the left overs that remained from the process in clear joy. It is sort of interesting and in a way cute, but mostly disgusting. Then again it is just meat and blood etc...


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Blazejsg
Blazejsg
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 17:07:51 Reply

At 8/15/12 10:59 AM, Cootie wrote: Does anybody else defecate whenever women blame their rudeness or emotional-ness... ( ? ) on their period or hormones?

Me and my mom were talking about girls acting like cunt banshees while they are on their period. They say that they can't really help it, and I wasn't sure if they fully could or couldn't. But then my mom said something that was so simple that shot that into the ground. They can obviously control it, because they don't flip out on their boss do they? So if they can control it against their boss or random people at the grocery store they can control it with people that are friends or family.

any man or woman that has been victim of a period/menopause induced woman can attest to its horrors.

Not all women react the same way.
You probably just hangout or know a lot disrespectful young women, that bitch way too much.
I could be wrong though. They could be natural born bitching machines.

But you're wrong on the "You can control it."
when we're in our period we have something called: premenstrual tension, or menstrual tension and that is caused by the body during the time of the period which makes you ultra sensitive to everything that happens.

I become impatient that's probably why I get angry and frustrated when "it happens."
so please stop complaining about women and their defects.

It's not our fault we have a fucking uterus.


BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 17:09:42 Reply

At 8/15/12 11:01 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
At 8/15/12 10:59 AM, Cootie wrote: Does anybody else defecate
yes

i will shit on everything youve ever owned


Hi

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Movie Buff
Response to Blame it on the PMS 2012-08-15 17:11:21 Reply

P.M.S.--Pack my shit, I'm leaving.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature