Be a Supporter!

Wreck Footage

  • 256 Views
  • 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Wreck Footage 2012-08-13 23:54:09 Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-IEZhm1W7I

crazy shit towards the end you see the lady goin in a stretcher shit was crazy we were layin basketball heard a loud bang and tires squeelin we knew it was a wreck but not how bad until we heard all the sirens so we went up and filmed it


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
NightmareWitch
NightmareWitch
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-13 23:56:46 Reply

No no no.. WIDE-screen. Not narrow-screen.


Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

BBS Signature
919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-13 23:59:25 Reply

At 8/13/12 11:56 PM, NightmareWitch wrote: No no no.. WIDE-screen. Not narrow-screen.

yea i know man its from my phone!!! I shoulda been holding it the other way but I wasnt thinking atleast its 1080p and you can fullscreen it tho


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:03:48 Reply

hay you, still racist?


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:04:20 Reply

At 8/14/12 12:03 AM, tox wrote: hay you, still racist?

never been racist so...idk know how to answer that


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:08:09 Reply

At 8/14/12 12:04 AM, 919CDS wrote:
At 8/14/12 12:03 AM, tox wrote: hay you, still racist?
never been racist so...idk know how to answer that

denial
how very sad that you cant even say it


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
wwwyzzerdd
wwwyzzerdd
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:11:36 Reply

High school children should not own phones with 1080p video capability if they don't realize it's a moot point when you hold it vertically.

But best of luck with filming tragic events. Maybe you'll steal Anderson Cooper's job from AC360 and make it 919CDS 1080 Degrees All In Yo' Momz Face Bitches!


BBS Signature
919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:24:14 Reply

At 8/14/12 12:11 AM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: High school children should not own phones with 1080p video capability if they don't realize it's a moot point when you hold it vertically.

But best of luck with filming tragic events. Maybe you'll steal Anderson Cooper's job from AC360 and make it 919CDS 1080 Degrees All In Yo' Momz Face Bitches!

well I wont really thinking and im not very used to the phone ive only had it a month and I was the only one filming it might end up on the morning news cause I sent it in but if it doesnt oh well


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:26:08 Reply

At 8/14/12 12:24 AM, 919CDS wrote:
At 8/14/12 12:11 AM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: High school children should not own phones with 1080p video capability if they don't realize it's a moot point when you hold it vertically.

But best of luck with filming tragic events. Maybe you'll steal Anderson Cooper's job from AC360 and make it 919CDS 1080 Degrees All In Yo' Momz Face Bitches!
well I wont really thinking and im not very used to the phone ive only had it a month and I was the only one filming it might end up on the morning news cause I sent it in but if it doesnt oh well

also feel free to check out my one day in asia video where I was holding the cmaera right (im not as dumb as iseem in that video lol)


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
wwwyzzerdd
wwwyzzerdd
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:34:53 Reply

At 8/14/12 12:26 AM, 919CDS wrote: (im not as dumb as iseem in that video lol)

...No, not at all.
...You are not as dumb as useem.


BBS Signature
Cool-Points
Cool-Points
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:46:23 Reply

i hope that lady couldn't hear what you were saying while she was in the stretcher. talk about salt in the wound.

919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:49:54 Reply

At 8/14/12 12:46 AM, Cool-Points wrote: i hope that lady couldn't hear what you were saying while she was in the stretcher. talk about salt in the wound.

I dont think she spoke english to be honest....and I was kinda bein mean I guess I feel a little bad


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Wreck Footage 2012-08-14 00:51:14 Reply

At 8/14/12 12:34 AM, wwwyzzerdd wrote:
At 8/14/12 12:26 AM, 919CDS wrote: (im not as dumb as iseem in that video lol)
...No, not at all.
...You are not as dumb as useem.

Oh look you found a typo good job. So do you feel better about yourself?


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature