• 1,285 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 12:08 AM Reply

At 8/19/12 10:29 PM, Teqneek wrote: Anyway I'm just glad there are enough genuinely cool people here to offset the dumbasses.

Pic related > a rare pic of Teqneek & Rampant

Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 06:32 AM Reply

At 8/19/12 10:16 PM, JackRocker wrote:
At 8/19/12 09:28 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I Wanna see some more disses.
Consider yourself dissed.

I ate your dis with a peanut butter sandwich and shat it out this morning and flushed it and now it's circling around in the sewer under your mom's house.

Then it climbed up and took your little sister's lunch money while she waited for the school bus. The short bus.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 8/19/12 10:29 PM, Teqneek wrote: I think it's funny how Ses and that mentally unstable fucktard Lejin beef with each other, yet are essentially the same person. Both claiming they are the number one artist on NG, erasing all negative feedback possible, making dupe accounts to comment and boost their self esteems ( I'm not sure if Ses does the dupe account thing but Lejin does it like it's a second job).

Ses is a pretty cool guy when you get to know him actually, just reall misunderstood IMO. I mean, he's a major culture clash with the more conscious new-gen rappers of NG, but comparing him to a paranoid, hateful, mind-blowingly hypocritical asswad like Lejin is... unfair.

Case in point is that Bill dissed both, DJ Ses kinda disses back and trash talks, Lejin makes death threats and gets all his friends involved.

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 02:41 PM Reply

Also I am the god of rap for this freestyle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEiGXhBW-r4&feature=youtu.be

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 8/20/12 02:31 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 8/19/12 10:29 PM, Teqneek wrote: I think it's funny how Ses and that mentally unstable fucktard Lejin beef with each other, yet are essentially the same person. Both claiming they are the number one artist on NG, erasing all negative feedback possible, making dupe accounts to comment and boost their self esteems ( I'm not sure if Ses does the dupe account thing but Lejin does it like it's a second job).
Ses is a pretty cool guy when you get to know him actually, just reall misunderstood IMO. I mean, he's a major culture clash with the more conscious new-gen rappers of NG, but comparing him to a paranoid, hateful, mind-blowingly hypocritical asswad like Lejin is... unfair.

I don't think the new gen of NG is more "conscious." And I've seen some of your posts in the politics section...you're smarter than the old school definition of "conscious"...I think we need to redefine "conscious" as more than just "not talking about hoes and guns." It's starting to annoy me slightly, this conscious rap being an excuse for mediocrity and lethargy...goddamn, has anyone ever really realized how much typing the word "conscious" twists your fingers into an unnatural state, especially when you include the quotes...it's just not right, man...

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 04:23 PM Reply

At 8/20/12 02:31 PM, AxTekk wrote:
Ses is a pretty cool guy when you get to know him actually, just reall misunderstood IMO.

I'm gonna say this once and leave the Ses/Lejin bullshit alone forever because they seriously are not worth the time. I honestly debated whether I should even write this, because I hate feeding trolls. Anyway Ax, you called Ses a cool guy, but all I've ever heard or seen from him is the exact opposite. So I'll say this and leave it alone (this pretty much goes for any rapper here who acts like these guys):

Ses is not misunderstood by me. I see the dumb ass things he says, and disrespect him for it. If he had any humility and thought of himself realistically, then I'd have no problem with him. Instead, he talks shit about anyone who doesn't recognize him as a muthafuckin lyrical wordsmith muthafuckin genius voice of a generation.

* I just checked his news feed and apparently he wants to "be more humble towards the people of NG". If that's true and he actually does change then good for him- I'll view Ses as something other than subhuman.

Of course, in that same news post he still talks shit about how dope his studio is and how, ahem... "I'm starting to realize how much my words inflect upon people's lives. How even my haters look up to my words...". That just shows he's still delusional, and still won't gain my respect until he admits he's just another unsigned amateur rapper like all of us right now.

I wish every emcee on this website the best, as long as they are real with themselves. Even if you suck, as long as you have the right attitude I'll respect you because you're doing the best you can and aren't being a fucking dickhead.

End of rant.

And Ax, I do realize that boosting your ego and hyping yourself to an extent is all a part of hip hop culture, but these guys do it the wrong way and that's all there is to it.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 04:49 PM Reply

At 8/20/12 04:23 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Of course, in that same news post he still talks shit about how dope his studio is and how, ahem... "I'm starting to realize how much my words inflect upon people's lives. How even my haters look up to my words..."

Excellent point. Wow...I don't chk the guy's news feed, but if he says stuff like this, that just means daddy is paying for the freedom he has and he doesn't realize what he is saying or doing.

I really wish he'd respond to KB cuz KB kinna ripped him and he's losing respect by the minute with SJD's constituents if he doesn't.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 8/20/12 04:49 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: tits and tunes

BTW- Good to see you around these parts again Senator!

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 8/20/12 06:00 PM, Teqneek wrote:

SECONDED. Always good to be represented.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 09:20 PM Reply

OOH you know how I do.

Help me out. If you guys have seen the new vid I just dropped, upvote it on Reddit. hit the up arrow cuz I got haters comin out of nowhere just fuckin Hating on that shit for no damn reason. Link below.

http://alturl.com/tfp72

Hit the UP ARROW...not the down one. Please for the love of all that is holy.... :)

BBS Signature
DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 11:36 PM Reply

At 8/20/12 09:20 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: http://alturl.com/tfp72

Hit the UP ARROW...not the down one. Please for the love of all that is holy.... :)

BLAM this piece of crap!

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 07:40 AM Reply

HIP HOP SUX, DERE'S NO IMAGINEATION AND U SHOULD ALL LISEN TO GOOD MUXIK LIEK TRASH METALS

JackRocker
JackRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 8/21/12 07:40 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: HIP HOP SUX, DERE'S NO IMAGINEATION AND U SHOULD ALL LISEN TO GOOD MUXIK LIEK TRASH METALS

DERP NO SKIRLEXX IS WHURR ITS AT BOI

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 04:30 PM Reply

At 8/21/12 03:04 PM, JackRocker wrote:
At 8/21/12 07:40 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: HIP HOP SUX, DERE'S NO IMAGINEATION AND U SHOULD ALL LISEN TO GOOD MUXIK LIEK TRASH METALS
DERP NO SKIRLEXX IS WHURR ITS AT BOI

PSH SKIRLEX ISENT REAL DUSTEP U GOTTA LISEN TOO GRIZLOR 4700000 YOU NOOBZ1

Zero313
Zero313
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 07:35 PM Reply

What up doe!.. Wanted to share this video with you, called "RayBanz" by the Stereo Boyz out of DetroitâEU¦its a summer joint, produced by Nick Speed (G-Unit), with cuts by Dj Los.. Watch the video here, turn it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFhe287Yu4 & please share with your friends if u like it. you can get the track here: http://thestereoboyz.bandcamp.com/track/raybanz-ft-shoua-ku

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!

Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 08:09 PM Reply

Dude, is the battle over or what?

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 09:28 PM Reply

At 8/21/12 08:09 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

Which battle, Me vs. Madflex? I don't think it was ever made official, but Flex won if that's what you're talking about.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:05 AM Reply

At 8/21/12 09:28 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 8/21/12 08:09 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
Which battle, Me vs. Madflex? I don't think it was ever made official, but Flex won if that's what you're talking about.

Mark's battle...like the one with everybody in it. It's confusing and I do'nt know where to look for the results

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:22 AM Reply

At 8/22/12 08:05 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
Mark's battle...like the one with everybody in it. It's confusing and I do'nt know where to look for the results

What is this "Mark's battle" you speak of?

AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 01:21 PM Reply

At 8/23/12 06:22 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 8/22/12 08:05 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
What is this "Mark's battle" you speak of?

mjohnson00.newgrounds.com NOOBS

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
razem
razem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 11:09 PM Reply

This is a great idea. I might be contributing a little later but defiantly like this.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 12:56 AM Reply

Hey guys, I feel like a douche for asking, but I'd really appreciate it if you could 5-bomb some of my tracks.

TheAssOfMusiK is clearly envious of my mad composition skills, judging by the fact that he's been zero-bombing all my tracks every day for the past two weeks or so.

That idiot needs to get a life.

AndyLau
AndyLau
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 12:58 AM Reply

At 8/24/12 12:56 AM, RampantMusik wrote: Hey guys, I feel like a douche for asking, but I'd really appreciate it if you could 5-bomb some of my tracks.

TheAssOfMusiK is clearly envious of my mad composition skills, judging by the fact that he's been zero-bombing all my tracks every day for the past two weeks or so.

Or maybe we coudl stop giving Ses more attention. If he's really the one 0 bombing yoru stuff, then I'm sure this will just egg him on...

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 09:46 AM Reply

At 8/24/12 12:56 AM, RampantMusik wrote: Hey guys, I feel like a douche for asking, but I'd really appreciate it if you could 5-bomb some of my tracks.

I'll help ya out Rampant, but whoever it is, I've definitely found it better to just ignore 0 bombers. But maybe that's cuz my stuff gets bombed by like everybody on a consistent basis.

By the way, where's the shit I paid for?

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 10:36 AM Reply

At 8/24/12 09:46 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: By the way, where's the shit I paid for?

The download link should be in the original e-mail you got from Bandcamp. If that doesn't work, hit me up on Skype (username's on my profile page) and I'll send you a zip file in whatever format (WAV, 320kbps MP3, FLAC, etc.) at you want/need.

JackRocker
JackRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 25th, 2012 @ 02:05 PM Reply

Maybe I don't spend enough time communicating with the NGHH community, but who exactly is Ses? I see a lot of posts about him, but I really know nothing about him. Enlighten me, please?

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 25th, 2012 @ 02:58 PM Reply

At 8/25/12 02:05 PM, JackRocker wrote: Maybe I don't spend enough time communicating with the NGHH community, but who exactly is Ses? I see a lot of posts about him, but I really know nothing about him. Enlighten me, please?

• Swag so Hard (RAP) EiG
    Swag so Hard (RAP) EiG by DocterCerebro

EiG ft. Docter Cerebro

Score
    3.07 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity

This is ses.
Yall muthafuckas wish yall had the swag I gotzzzz.
I hope the link comes out looking cool.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 25th, 2012 @ 03:53 PM Reply

At 8/25/12 02:05 PM, JackRocker wrote: Maybe I don't spend enough time communicating with the NGHH community, but who exactly is Ses? I see a lot of posts about him, but I really know nothing about him. Enlighten me, please?

THIS is DJ Ses. He's your average "get money, fuck bitches", unsigned rapper with a huge ego. He talked a bunch of shit and zero bombed a bunch of shit and now everyone hates him, along with his nemesis LEJIN, who is an even bigger shithead.

I'm paying them no mind, but people like that REALLY piss me off. I can't stand people who aint about shit talking like they are god's gift to hip hop.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 26th, 2012 @ 01:00 AM Reply

At 8/25/12 03:53 PM, Teqneek wrote:

I'm paying them no mind, but people like that REALLY piss me off. I can't stand people who aint about shit talking like they are god's gift to hip hop.

I meant to say I'm trying to pay them no mind, but goddamn does shit like that make me angry. It just does.

Anyway as long as you don't proclaim yourself the best rapper on earth- we're cool. Plus I'm super drunk right now since it's Friday so peace, and I hate all of you. Happy 26th of August. You don't know shit about the 26th of August.

Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Aug. 26th, 2012 @ 01:03 AM Reply

At 8/26/12 01:00 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 8/25/12 03:53 PM, Teqneek wrote:

I meant to say I'm trying to pay them no mind, but goddamn does shit like that make me angry. It just does.

Anyway as long as you don't proclaim yourself the best rapper on earth- we're cool. Plus I'm super drunk right now since it's Friday so peace, and I hate all of you. Happy 26th of August. You don't know shit about the 26th of August.

to master the art form of braggadocio shouldn't we all always be saying that we are the best rapper on earth in the most clever ways possible in rhythmic and poetic ways

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature