Be a Supporter!

Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans

  • 43,914 Views
  • 1,288 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 10:39 AM Reply

At 10/18/12 10:31 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Fact u think they suck has NOTHING to do with the point I'm making. UR trying soooo hard to switch the subject cuz you know I have a point you can't counter. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA ur bad at debating

If I wanted to debate, I'd probably say something like selling out is dumb. Doing what your told until you get big? What if you don't get big after doing what your told? You've sold out for nothing.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 10:45 AM Reply

NEW PAIGE SHAMELESS SELF-ADVURTIZING!!

This album isn't even out yet, and it's already the greatest thing since The Beatles. Pre-order so you don't miss out on any of the fun!

(Seriously, though. It's only $2, and you're getting FOUR albums - Incorrigible plus three soundtracks. If you can't afford $2, then you should be out cashing your welfare cheques and collecting your foodstamps, and, I dunno, maybe searching for a job rather than spending time on NewGrounds.)

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 12:16 PM Reply

At 10/17/12 04:12 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: you act like I can't grow as a musician like Kid Rock did

Fair points I suppose, but Kid Rock is one of the worst excuses for a musician of the last several decades, so bad example.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 10:39 AM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 10/18/12 10:31 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Fact u think they suck has NOTHING to do with the point I'm making. UR trying soooo hard to switch the subject cuz you know I have a point you can't counter. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA ur bad at debating
If I wanted to debate, I'd probably say something like selling out is dumb. Doing what your told until you get big? What if you don't get big after doing what your told? You've sold out for nothing.

WTF U MAKE NO GODDAMN SENSE

And Noggen, whether you like Kid Rock or not is completely beside the point. You just did what Mark did. And it's not a bad example because the guy started out doing rap and now he does country. I made no assertion as to the quality of his music, just the fact that he did different genres. SO YOUR ARGUMENT SUXX TOO YOU AND MARK ARE G.E.D. FAGz


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 19th, 2012 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 10/18/12 04:45 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
If I wanted to debate, I'd probably say something like selling out is dumb. Doing what your told until you get big? What if you don't get big after doing what your told? You've sold out for nothing.
WTF U MAKE NO GODDAMN SENSE

And Noggen, whether you like Kid Rock or not is completely beside the point. You just did what Mark did. And it's not a bad example because the guy started out doing rap and now he does country. I made no assertion as to the quality of his music, just the fact that he did different genres. SO YOUR ARGUMENT SUXX TOO YOU AND MARK ARE G.E.D. FAGz

You're argument was, that, its ok to sell-out until you get big, because THEN you'll be able to do what you wanna do, and you cited Kid Rock as an example.

Bad example. Why? Let me explain. Kid Rock grew up, wanting to rap, not sing country. Therefore, he never sold out, he started out rapping. He got to do what he wanted to do.

GED Fag.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 19th, 2012 @ 01:25 PM Reply

Selling out is not okay, anyway.

You might as well go on the X Factor (or American Idol or whatever it's called over there)

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 19th, 2012 @ 04:24 PM Reply

At 10/19/12 01:25 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: Selling out is not okay, anyway.

You might as well go on the X Factor (or American Idol or whatever it's called over there)

Both of you idiots shut the fuck up. All I know is this: I'm not spendin my whole life fuckin around with you two broke motherfuckers


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 19th, 2012 @ 05:55 PM Reply

ONE DAY IMMA SWAG ALL OVER MY MONEY SONS.

FB and SJD, I got my new mic and I'm learning this Samplitude program. I'll be recording all day tomorrow, and the collabs with you two are the first things I'm taking care of. Then we gon' pop dem bottles and have sex with video sluts.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 19th, 2012 @ 10:17 PM Reply

At 10/19/12 04:24 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Both of you idiots shut the fuck up. All I know is this: I'm not spendin my whole life fuckin around with you two broke motherfuckers

Granted, I have no intention of being a famous rapper, so that's that. If you can get famous and make a living doing what you like to do then all power to you, and mad respect. If you become a bitch-puppet for some record label just so people might recognise you and women might sleep with you then I have no respect for that.
I'm not trying to get rich. I do what I do because I enjoy doing it. If nobody listens to it that's okay with me (which is a good thing because nobody does listen to it).
But I stand by what I said. Selling out is not okay. It's a bitch move, made by bitches with no sense of artistic integrity.

Also, Teq: Sweet! I look forward to hearing it!

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 06:44 AM Reply

At 10/19/12 10:17 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 10/19/12 04:24 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Both of you idiots shut the fuck up. All I know is this: I'm not spendin my whole life fuckin around with you two broke motherfuckers
Granted, I have no intention of being a famous rapper, so that's that. If you can get famous and make a living doing what you like to do then all power to you, and mad respect. If you become a bitch-puppet for some record label just so people might recognise you and women might sleep with you then I have no respect for that.
I'm not trying to get rich. I do what I do because I enjoy doing it. If nobody listens to it that's okay with me (which is a good thing because nobody does listen to it).
But I stand by what I said. Selling out is not okay. It's a bitch move, made by bitches with no sense of artistic integrity.

Also, Teq: Sweet! I look forward to hearing it!

The only instances of the words "selling out" were made by you and Mark. Which means ONLY that you interpret my actions as potentially selling out; it says NOTHING of my motives one way or another. Well, I think the very definition of staying true to myself means that I must completely and totally repudiate this frivolous and inaccurate depiction of my statements.

In terms your stupid ass can understand: Get off the nuts, ho, and lemme do me yo yo yo buck 9 mm spray


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Buujack
Buujack
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 03:36 PM Reply

who want rap battle, not on music but more like "writing" battle?
i dont have mic


Gimme a minute! And im in it! Yo moma that is!

BBS Signature
DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 03:44 PM Reply

Yo Teqneek, fuck my bitch naow!!!

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 03:36 PM, Buujack wrote: who want rap battle, not on music but more like "writing" battle?
i dont have mic

Well, get a mic and lay down some verses. If you don't suck I'd be happy to battle you. Text battling is a waste of time and lyrics.

And Cerebro, I'd be happy to please your woman. Bathe her and bring her to me.

Buujack
Buujack
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 04:15 PM Reply

At 10/20/12 04:12 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 10/20/12 03:36 PM, Buujack wrote: who want rap battle, not on music but more like "writing" battle?
i dont have mic
Well, get a mic and lay down some verses. If you don't suck I'd be happy to battle you. Text battling is a waste of time and lyrics.

hahhaha, "if dont suck", good one ;)
trying to record with my phone but when put it on my pc shit got fucked


Gimme a minute! And im in it! Yo moma that is!

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 05:57 AM Reply

At 10/21/12 08:33 PM, Teqneek wrote: I suck at posting links!

  • Fat Beats & Teq- Legacy
    Fat Beats & Teq- Legacy by Teqneek

    New collab. Listen or perish in a pit of lava.

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Modern
    Popularity
    51 Views

JackRocker
JackRocker
  • Member since: May. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 10/22/12 05:57 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 10/21/12 08:33 PM, Teqneek wrote: I suck at posting links!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/508172

'Twas beautiful. Awesome job, guys.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 10/22/12 04:33 PM, JackRocker wrote:
At 10/22/12 05:57 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 10/21/12 08:33 PM, Teqneek wrote: I suck at posting links!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/508172
'Twas beautiful. Awesome job, guys.

Thanks homie, glad you like the new track!

Well this is fucking cool!!! Dude made a video showing off his graffiti work and used my music as the soundtrack. Please check it out, sub him, show some love...

This guy is one of the first NYC subway artists, and an original member of the Rock Steady and Zoo York crews. He's a really good dude as well, and would be happy to drop some knowledge on your asses regarding the history of hip hop.

Oh and sub my YouTube page while you're at it- the link is on my NG profile!

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 23rd, 2012 @ 11:06 PM Reply

At 10/22/12 06:54 PM, Teqneek wrote:

Well this is fucking cool!!! Dude made a video showing off his graffiti work and used my music as the soundtrack. Please check it out, sub him, show some love...

That's really cool dude. Good video.


~Mike~

Buujack
Buujack
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 11:48 AM Reply

A BITCH NIqqA THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE!


Gimme a minute! And im in it! Yo moma that is!

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 12:47 PM Reply

Regarding vote manipulation...

At 12 hours ago, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: You need to chill out. Nothing has come of it yet because I haven't had time to talk to any admins yet... I worked closing tonight, and I work opening tomorrow, and I'll be trying to get in touch with Wade tomorrow afternoon.

I'm already doing what I can, it's not the mods fault if the admins don't see it as an issue. I can't speak for the other mods, but I take the role seriously, I accepted it because I love the audio portal and I want to see it thrive, when an issue is brought up, and I say I'm going to deal with it, I will do so.

What I can't promise is that anything will be done in the end, because we don't have the power to do anything about it without admin intervention. I can only promise that I'm doing what I can... which is bringing it up with those that can do something about it.

And if that's not enough for you, suck it up buttercup. Unlike you, who stepped down from modship because SJD brainwashed you into believing mods are all evil, I still do what I can to try keep the audio portal in one piece.

Apparently, I stopped being a mod because SJD brainwashed me. And not because I decided to step down of my own accord.

LOL.

I also particularly enjoy the part where we tries to shift responsibility away from himself, by saying "Welp, I've done all I can do." Considering he's a moderator, his response is REALLY immature.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 01:13 PM Reply

Oh, but WAIT! It gets even better!

At 12 hours ago, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: You're really bad at this logic thing. And you're clearly beyond redemption as far as the anti-mod brainwashing goes, so allow me to make this easy. I'll still try deal with the issue, but I don't much care to listen to your self absorbed bitching anymore.

At 4 minutes ago, RampantMusik wrote: I stepped down from modship because I saw that the community was going to shit, we were absolutely powerless to do anything about infringing or wrongly banned users without going through an admin (hey, that sounds familiar...), and - for me - education (full-time undergraduate student) and my job (full-time composer) are more important than volunteering for a job with no prestige and where nobody gives a shit about the hours of work you put in without reward.

That one was bloody hilarious. Anti-mod brainwashing? Bad at logic? Self-absorbed bitching? Back-From-Purgatory, you are one delusional SOB.

We know there's only one self-absorbed person here, and that's BFP. And as for the bad at logic thing, that's just bullshit.

RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 02:05 PM Reply

I'd rather not get banned for this.. but wouldn't it seem smart to just fight proxies with.. proxies?

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 10/24/12 02:05 PM, mjohnson00 wrote: I'd rather not get banned for this.. but wouldn't it seem smart to just fight proxies with.. proxies?

I wouldn't even know where to begin with that shit, nor do I have any desire to cheat my fucking way to the top.

Much of what I rap about has to do with making it on my own, not being a corporate bitch, and of course- "da struggle". So using nerdy ass computer hacks (or whatever) to get me noticed is not on my list of priorities.

But I have noticed my scores plummeting lately, which is bewildering to me, seeing as how I've been steadily improving... So I definitely won't be getting noticed by anyone searching by score. Actually, nobody but Ses will get noticed, so we're all in the same boat there.

And Rampant- Keep fighting the good fight brother. Us good guys will prevail one of these days (or not- but that doesn't mean we have to change who we are).

RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 10/24/12 04:07 PM, Teqneek wrote: I wouldn't even know where to begin with that shit, nor do I have any desire to cheat my fucking way to the top.

First off, fix that tone young man.

Seriously though, I wasn't talking about cheating YOUR way to the top, I was talking about everytime he 5's his shit, proxy it with a bunch of 0's? Make things even?

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 04:49 PM Reply

At 10/24/12 04:31 PM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 10/24/12 04:07 PM, Teqneek wrote: I wouldn't even know where to begin with that shit, nor do I have any desire to cheat my fucking way to the top.
First off, fix that tone young man.

Seriously though, I wasn't talking about cheating YOUR way to the top, I was talking about everytime he 5's his shit, proxy it with a bunch of 0's? Make things even?

Yes, he exploited Newgrounds, but I won't follow suit just to "get even" with him. If all goes accordingly TEOM should be getting banned here in the coming days. And if he doesn't, I'll be confused as hell, but I won't keep bitching about it.

I'm gonna worry about myself from now on. Like a muthafuckin G should.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 25th, 2012 @ 03:39 AM Reply

At 10/24/12 04:49 PM, Teqneek wrote: stuff

Dude, your song got used in that video. That's a pretty damn good start. Ain't nobody using TAOM songs in their videos.

I dunno. Fuck Ses, fuck RMP, fuck mods, fuck admins, fuck errbody. Not worth the energy getting so riled up in my opinion.

RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 25th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM Reply

At 10/24/12 04:49 PM, Teqneek wrote: I'm gonna worry about myself from now on. Like a muthafuckin G should.

That was my whole point, and thats why I brought up the suggestion. I was meaning, either do something about it or quit bitching, no offense.

Tianwell
Tianwell
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 25th, 2012 @ 12:09 PM Reply

hmmm... hip hop is in the air. I think I'll cook up a beat for you guys later tonight.


MUSIC IS LIFE!

BBS Signature