• 1,279 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Sep. 30th, 2012 @ 12:57 PM Reply

At 9/30/12 11:02 AM, Teqneek wrote: Also ALSO- SJD and FB, what's the news with our upcoming songs?

I will get back to you with what I've done like tomorrow afternoon (england time, not retarded american time, GAWD)
I think we'll need more than an extra 8 bars. I dunno. We can do more as and when we need to.

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 04:41 AM Reply

For any interested, I just released my debut debut album: Life on http:;//wyze-stingray.bandcamp.com . Go download it free (or pay if you're feeling generous). I should be available for more collabs now.

~Mike~

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 10:34 AM Reply

At 10/1/12 04:41 AM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: For any interested, I just released my debut debut album: Life on http:;//wyze-stingray.bandcamp.com . Go download it free (or pay if you're feeling generous). I should be available for more collabs now.

Pay? PAY???

Do I have to download it again even though I already have it from you? Did you make any changes?
Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 10:34 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
Do I have to download it again even though I already have it from you? Did you make any changes?

I made a couple of small changes. Also, this is better audio quality,

~Mike~

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:41 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 12:03 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote:
At 10/1/12 10:34 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
Pay? PAY???
I made a couple of small changes.

Hey I see what you did there!

I'm gonna download it right now; congrats on the release Wyze.

Wolfie
Wolfie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 06:17 PM Reply

Same here. I'll give it a full listen sometime this week.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

I feel bad that I will have to leave you fags in the dust when I want to start actually making a living off my work. You guys are so fucking cheap.

I shouldn't even offer this here, but any producers who want to get paid a little bit for some dubhop tracks, PM me. I have a job for you.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 08:30 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I feel bad that I will have to leave you fags in the dust when I want to start actually making a living off my work. You guys are so fucking cheap.

I shouldn't even offer this here, but any producers who want to get paid a little bit for some dubhop tracks, PM me. I have a job for you.

Hey Dicknuts! Whutchu gonna do when dubstep dies in 3 months son?????

I mean, I know you're talented enough to do other music, so you have nothing to worry about. I's just returning the assholishness.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 09:03 PM, Teqneek wrote: Hey Dicknuts! Whutchu gonna do when dubstep dies in 3 months son?????

I mean, I know you're talented enough to do other music, so you have nothing to worry about. I's just returning the assholishness.

Dude I just get mad when ppl drop an album or a mixtape that they worked on and everybody balks and makes jokes about DLng that shit for free or whatever. Like folks ain't got a dollar just to give a guy props for having the wherewithal to put together an album. It just stinks in my eyes.

I dunno. I'm from the old school and shit. Like,Wyze's album is good. Ppl should drop him a dollar or two, jus tlike they shoulda done for Rampant's album. It's just really fucking stupid how people can't find a DAMN DOLLAR for something productive, but motherfuckers'll buy an overpriced Snicker bar or some poison cigarettes to put in their body in a New York minute.

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:40 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 09:30 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I dunno. I'm from the old school and shit. Like,Wyze's album is good. Ppl should drop him a dollar or two, jus tlike they shoulda done for Rampant's album. It's just really fucking stupid how people can't find a DAMN DOLLAR for something productive, but motherfuckers'll buy an overpriced Snicker bar or some poison cigarettes to put in their body in a New York minute.

"Incorrigible" is - will be - so awesome, I will break into your house, leave the album on your bedside table, and take $2 from your wallet on the way out. For expenses.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 09:40 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 09:30 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

Dude I just get mad when ppl drop an album or a mixtape that they worked on and everybody balks and makes jokes about DLng that shit for free or whatever. Like folks ain't got a dollar just to give a guy props for having the wherewithal to put together an album. It just stinks in my eyes.

I dunno. I'm from the old school and shit. Like,Wyze's album is good. Ppl should drop him a dollar or two, jus tlike they shoulda done for Rampant's album.

Yeah I understand that completely. People should pay a buck at least, and I'm definitely down for supporting the cause. I'll be grabbing it on thursday when I get paid, because right now every one of the 15 dollars I have left is crucial for my survival (car repairs killed me this week).

Oh and on a somewhat related note- I came out with an 18 track album (which I never told anyone about because I was just starting out and some of those songs were pretty wack) a while back, and I gave that shit away for free dawg!!!! Because I'm a gangster, and I think people's first few albums (especially if they aren't that good yet) should be free as hell.

My next shit will be for sale though, and I expect at least 5 dollars of straight up cash money profit from that bitch. Plus it will be much better than my first effort, and I'm planning on including at least 15 songs.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:04 AM Reply

At 10/1/12 09:30 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Dude ust get mad when ppl drop an album or a mixtape that they worked on and everybody balks and makes jokes about DLng that shit for free or whatever. Like folks ain't got a dollar just to give a guy props for having the wherewithal to put together an album. It just stinks in my eyes.

I dunno. I'm from the old school and shit. Like,Wyze's album is good. Ppl should drop him a dollar or two, jus tlike they shoulda done for Rampant's album. It's just really fucking stupid how people can't find a DAMN DOLLAR for something productive, but motherfuckers'll buy an overpriced Snicker bar or some poison cigarettes to put in their body in a New York minute.

i hear what you're saying, fact is, I don't have a dollar to drop, even if I want to. Yes, I waste what little money I have on beer and cigarettes, but that's just the life of a down and out scumshit yo. That's also part of the reason I intend to offer my mixtapes for free. Seems unfair to make people give me money when I can't do the same for them. Also, I'm getting my beats and collabing rappers for free, so how's it fair to profit from their work? I have more opinions on the matter but fuck typing on my phone.

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:33 PM Reply

Dean, I don't know why I didn't think of this until know,l but remind me to introduce you to my brother. Dude used to make hip hop, but these days produces what he calls "dubstep with a hip hop flair". I figure it's right up your alley.

Thanks to all who have listened, and thanks to Dean for taking a stand.

~Mike~

freshmaker49
freshmaker49
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:37 PM Reply

I'm surprised NG has a rap club. I'm probably going to regret posting here, but I figured I would humor this club.. I'm doing my first ep. Here is the first song.

song

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:06 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 03:37 PM, freshmaker49 wrote: I'm surprised NG has a rap club. I'm probably going to regret posting here, but I figured I would humor this club.. I'm doing my first ep. Here is the first song.

song

Well, thanks for judging us before you even read a damn post. Just for that, I'm not gonna leave my thoughts on your track.

To everybody who comes up with excuses not to fuckin give a guy some fuckin scratch for makin a fuckin album, what the fuck. Callin yourself a scumsucker, admitting your ass spends money on cigs, etc., and STILL SOMEHOW finding an excuse not to give a guy props with $1 or so for doing something that doesn't ACTIVELY KILL YOU.

I WANT TO KILL ALL OF YOU

Teq, I finally got done with this track I owed BCT for a long time, so our song is next up. I'm so fuckin mad right now I swear to fuckin God I don't know what the fuck is going to happen.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:18 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 04:06 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 10/2/12 03:37 PM, freshmaker49 wrote: I'm surprised NG has a rap club. I'm probably going to regret posting here, but I figured I would humor this club.. I'm doing my first ep. Here is the first song.

song
Well, thanks for judging us before you even read a damn post. Just for that, I'm not gonna leave my thoughts on your track.

I'm pretty sure the guy was just surprised to find out about this thread, and reluctantly shared his first recording with us. I don't think he meant any harm. If I'm missing something please let me know, because I hate (constantly) looking like a dumbfuck.

And Freshmaker: For a first effort, it's not bad. You should stick around here, ask questions and seek advice. There are some good rappers and producers up here who would be happy to answer any questions and offer tips for you to get better. Also, you should upload your tracks to Newgrounds, because you'll definitely get more feedback that way.

JackRocker
JackRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 3rd, 2012 @ 03:59 AM Reply

song

I think the beat is really cool. I like the techno-space theme it's got going on. As for the rap..It's not bad. It just seems like you lack confidence, or maybe just have a bad mic? Work on that a little, because I think you have the potential to be awesome. Overall, I'd give the track a 7.5/10, I think. Keep up the good work.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:23 AM Reply

At 10/2/12 04:06 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: To everybody

You mean, 'to Fat Beats'.

You mad, man. I live how the fucks I want yo.
Maybe when I get myself a job I will drop Wyze some money, and Rampant, and all the rest, but for now, they can suck my balls the same as my old landlords.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:40 AM Reply

At 10/3/12 04:23 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: stuff

No offence meant to the guys there by the way, just saying, I have no job, a shit ton of debt and some bad habits, so you can't have my pennies.

Also, the scumsucker thing was a joke. You needs to chill, Senator.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 3rd, 2012 @ 08:48 AM Reply

statik selektah sure is dope. any of you guys got lastfm?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 3rd, 2012 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 10/3/12 04:40 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 10/3/12 04:23 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: stuff
No offence meant to the guys there by the way, just saying, I have no job, a shit ton of debt and some bad habits, so you can't have my pennies.

Also, the scumsucker thing was a joke. You needs to chill, Senator.

You say you live like you want, so I'm gonna live like I want. I don't like chillin, so I fuckin ain't gon chill, dun. Son. Dunson.

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 3rd, 2012 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 04:41 AM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: For any interested, I just released my debut debut album: Life on http:;//wyze-stingray.bandcamp.com . Go download it free (or pay if you're feeling generous). I should be available for more collabs now.

This is a pretty great album. I'd feel bad about downloading it without paying you, though. So I will hold off on buying it for now...

INB4 SJD BITCHES ME OUT.

...because I refuse to be a goddamn little bitch and pay bare-fucking-minimum for people's artistic work. So when I have $8 in my PayPal, I will give you every goddamn cent.

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 02:52 AM Reply

At 10/3/12 08:55 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
...because I refuse to be a goddamn little bitch and pay bare-fucking-minimum for people's artistic work. So when I have $8 in my PayPal, I will give you every goddamn cent.

You are a damn saint sir.

~Mike~

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 09:49 AM Reply

At 10/3/12 08:55 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
This is a pretty great album. I'd feel bad about downloading it without paying you, though. So I will hold off on buying it for now...
INB4 SJD BITCHES ME OUT.

I CHEW OUT PPL THAT'S WHAT I DO don't get mad cuz I ain't a dicksuckin bitch and I say what I feel. OH wow, musicians should be paid for their work. What a novel friggin concept.

I HATE YOU ALL

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 01:04 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 09:49 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

OH wow, musicians should be paid for their work. What a novel friggin concept.

I HATE YOU ALL

You just inspired me to release my album on bandcamp because:

1. I had no idea I could get paid for my album when I first released it because I'm dumb.

2. I never announced the album, or had an official "release". I just kind of threw it up on a website and hoped people would listen, which they didn't.

3. I'm going to be taking some songs off, and adding others so it'll essentially be a new album anyway (not that any of you picked it up when I first released it, so it'll be all new stuff for most of you). There's going to be a lot of tracks on this bitch.

4. I'm not asking for money, but the shit will be dope and I will definitely accept your "donations".

I'm going to post the link as soon as it's up. Some of you will be on this album, so if you are then I don't expect your money- you helped create this shit.

I LOVE YOU ALL

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Buujack
Buujack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 03:29 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 02:47 PM, Teqneek wrote: Okay, here's my debut album.

20 tracks fo dat ass. Enjoy!

Im not being a prick, im giving u constructive critism ok?
first of all, you're voice in most of the songs is to weak.
Be more aggresive. the lyrics in anti swag was the most decent one, but it sounds u just woke up and started rapping be more aggresive.
i can tell in ur songs that ur holding back. let it out.
im not a hater, just a player woooooow.

Gimme a minute! And im in it! Yo moma that is!

BBS Signature
Buujack
Buujack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 03:32 PM Reply

I CHEW OUT PPL THAT'S WHAT I DO don't get mad cuz I ain't a dicksuckin bitch and I say what I feel. OH wow, musicians should be paid for their work. What a novel friggin concept.

I HATE YOU ALL

i eat crack heads like u for lunch. u talking like ur black something, u're a bitch thats what u are.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 04:20 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 03:29 PM, Buujack wrote:
At 10/5/12 02:47 PM, Teqneek wrote: Okay, here's my debut album.

20 tracks fo dat ass. Enjoy!
Im not being a prick, im giving u constructive critism ok?
first of all, you're voice in most of the songs is to weak.

Regarding your comment to SJD- He IS black! And why do you care either way? Why are you so fixated on what color someone is anyway? Rhetorical question- you're an obvious racist. You keep commenting on that shit and it's getting old.

Anyway, I don't know if I'm feeding your trolling right now (since it seems like that's all you ever do), but I'm proud of this album. Also, There's no way you've heard most of the songs by the time you wrote that, but still, a lot of these tracks are earlier recordings.

I started getting much better around the time I wrote the title track. The album is not it chronological order, but on some of these tracks you can tell I was just starting out.

Be more aggresive. the lyrics in anti swag was the most decent one, but it sounds u just woke up and started rapping be more aggresive.

Anti Swag was the third song I ever made, and I've definitely put out much better work since then, so idk why you think that.

i can tell in ur songs that ur holding back. let it out.

In some of those songs I was holding back, because I was new to this.

im not a hater, just a player woooooow.

All you've ever done is hate on everyone here. Maybe you're trolling and maybe you're just a negative dude, but I do appreciate the constructive criticism if you were being genuine. I think that my skill has been improving rapidly with every song, and I learned a lot making this album. I've only been rapping for a year and a half, and I'm nowhere near as skilled as I think I can end up being. So if you check out the album, I hope you enjoy it.

Once the next page loads I'm posting this album link again, since the original will probably be buried soon.

Buujack
Buujack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM Reply

All you've ever done is hate on everyone here. Maybe you're trolling and maybe you're just a negative dude, but I do appreciate the constructive criticism if you were being genuine.

I was being genuine. Also get better beats, those kind are to oldschool. become more modern.

White people arent my best friends no.

BBS Signature