00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Darkshark183 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking For Music For My Iphone App

1,351 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey, I'm creating a casual styled iPhone game, it's quite far in development and I need music for it, Anyway I'm looking for some music for it. I would need multiple soundtracks such as a menu song, in game song, something when you win the game. etc

In the game the goal is to iron clothes :P In story mode you need to iron as much clothes as possible in 60 seconds by dragging the iron over creases in the clothes, You will get a certain amount of money per item of clothing and there is a minimum amount required to proceed to the next level.
In arcade mode there is three difficulties (Novice, Regular, Expert) and you have 90 seconds to iron as much as possible for a high score. There is an in game shop to receive custom irons, ironing boards and backgrounds. As well as trophies :)

(No one ever understands the game concept lol, although when your actually playing it, it does work very well)

For the menu I have had a look at http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/382857
That song would fit although the artist has not responded to my messages and looking at his activity I don't think he will be on line any time soon :P

I would like the song to be a loop similar to the link above although it may not matter as much for the in game music if it's a longer song. xD

If your music will be put in the game you will be fully credited for it and I can add any additional information for the credits if you require it. :D

So if your interested in having your music in this game (as long as it fits with the theme) please contact me by either posting a comment or sending me a message, thanks :)

Response to Looking For Music For My Iphone App 2012-08-14 20:24:15

I'll give a shot to your soundtrack!
And could you specify the other in-game soundtrack genre you're looking for, any specific details?

Corentin.

Response to Looking For Music For My Iphone App 2012-08-15 07:55:48

I'm not entirely sure what songs would work best while you're playing the game, but they shouldn't be overpowering and
would have to be easy to listen to and not the main focus. There are three game types (Story, Arcade & Endless) so it might be nice to have multiple tracks for different game types or something. :P

Response to Looking For Music For My Iphone App 2012-10-24 10:38:10

Hey, I'm gonna try and make a tune for it today. I will try and send it to you within a few hours, hope you like it! I'm going to go for the same kind of feel as the other guy, but I assure you that you will prefer mine ;) Get back to me after I send it soon, - YETi.