00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Let's get offended.

1,844 Views | 21 Replies

Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 16:36:54

You know what really fillets my flsh?

People not thinking my opinions are important.

In fact, all of my sternest convictions and deepest sentiments are of the utmost importance to everyone!

For example, when I see something that makes someone else happy but that I don't personally enjoy, I make a special point of letting them know that / would never do anything like THAT at ALL, because I am a completely DIFFERENT person from them.

People disagree with me about this, but of course they are wrong, because the way / see it, I'm right, and it's very important to never ever back down for any reason, otherwise people would question whether or not I have absolute and complete control over everything that happens in my life, which I of course obviously do because everyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

I'm offended, and I think everyone who is intelligent and beautiful and great in every way ever agrees with me wholeheartedly. Otherwise they would disagree with what I have absolute faith is true, thus making them wrong.

I think we should ALL be VERY offended by even the idea of this.

obviously you agree, or are very stupid and need to be told so. Repeatedly.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 16:58:05

tell me im stupid I DARE YOU cause i disagree

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 17:40:29

At 8/10/12 04:58 PM, tehtimmy4080 wrote: tell me im stupid I DARE YOU cause i disagree

I notice you support option B.

Well, let me tell you, option A was FIRST, more ORIGINAL, and more importantly ordained by my PERSONAL BELIEFS to be correct before you ever even CONSIDERED option B.

You probably only chose option B because you are disrespectful of everything I have FAITH in my HEART to be TRUE.

Other options are merely delusional, but you clearly chose option B because you are disrespectful and morally bad. Do you not realize I am filled with nothing except good things inside my heart? My parents are good people, and I'm a good person, and when you say I'm making the wrong choice with option A, you're INSULTING MY MOTHER.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 17:51:23

I think it's facinating that someone who gets easily offended can have so much sway in our world. Think about how much press those crazy extremist Christians get when they get all riled up on something silly like Pokemon.

WHAT THE FUNK

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 18:02:28

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 18:09:34

At 8/10/12 04:36 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

funkbrs why do you still make these kinds of threads they're not funny please stop

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 18:47:52

At 8/10/12 06:09 PM, psychopathy wrote:
funkbrs why do you still make these kinds of threads they're not funny please stop

Threads like these are a tradition, and traditions are something you should respect because you should have FAITH that the old days of the BBS were GOOD days for the BBS, and not just as filled with idiots as they are today, but also with more vicious and hateful users who occasionally actually shot/stabbed people and/or themselves (livecorpse, regret).

If the old days were bad days, then that would mean that the BBS is still somewhat bad even it has improved, and I refuse to believe there is one single stain on the history of this BBS because I was there for it, thus making me older than you (probably) and therefore you should respect me as your elder and do everything I say exactly as I say it.

Also, I think this thread is hilarious, and I'm offended that I am obviously wrong and stupid even though I FEEL I am smarter than everyone else.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 18:48:56

At 8/10/12 04:36 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

Maybe he is practicing until he gets it right?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 18:58:28

ITT: Be more like Ngman7

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 19:00:09

You know what grinds my gears? People like you

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 19:25:30

Ironically, FUNKbrs' threads always make me smile.

FUNKbrs for best poster/admin/icon mod 1962. Let his infinite hatred become our unending joy.

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 20:17:09

Times have not changed.

People say the date on the calendar is different than what it was in the past, and that we should be more PROGRESSIVE and EMBRACE CHANGE.

Times have not changed. It is currently the year 1985, and I am in possession of a hooch powered time machine.

In the documentary Back to the Future, the Flux Capacitor is filled with a translucent yellow liquid. This liquid is HOOCH. By converting this hooch into urine, I am capable of posting my obviously ahead of their time messages into the FUTURE, which you are currently reading now.

I however, am safely in the year 1985, and boy do I love this new Trickle Down economics thing. We're gonna make americans so rich, other americans will become rich just by LOOKING at them.

How can this possibly ever go wrong?

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-10 20:30:24

queens of stone age are a horrible band.

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-11 04:25:46

At 8/10/12 06:47 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Threads like these are a tradition, and traditions are something you should respect because you should have FAITH that the old days of the BBS were GOOD days for the BBS,

wait what

looking through the internet archives, the posts on the general forum were even more retarded 5~6 years ago then they are today

and not just as filled with idiots as they are today,

they were always filled with idiots

but also with more vicious and hateful users who occasionally actually shot/stabbed people and/or themselves (livecorpse, regret).

yes yes i know i've read those threads

If the old days were bad days, then that would mean that the BBS is still somewhat bad even it has improved, and I refuse to believe there is one single stain on the history of this BBS because I was there for it, thus making me older than you (probably) and therefore you should respect me as your elder and do everything I say exactly as I say it.

whatever you say boss

Also, I think this thread is hilarious, and I'm offended that I am obviously wrong and stupid even though I FEEL I am smarter than everyone else.

ok

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-11 04:42:22

At 8/10/12 06:47 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Threads like these are a tradition, and traditions are something you should respect because you should have FAITH that the old days of the BBS were GOOD days for the BBS, and not just as filled with idiots as they are today, but also with more vicious and hateful users who occasionally actually shot/stabbed people and/or themselves (livecorpse, regret).

When I first glimpsed this site 12 years ago, the BBS was a scary, scatterbrained place of insane concepts and equally insane promises. The extremes in (un)intelligent discourse was great, the talk, REAL randomness, before the word was spoiled.

There's nothing like getting offended at a detailed and personal level (personal for the offended of course) - it puts you on the spot to show your true colors, and NOT some politically correct, e-version of yourself.

While you're enjoying Reaganomics (which is so helpfully included in my Firefox's dictionary) and and the fresh media whore Madonna, please do me a favor and gut the living bejesits out of the Political Correctness movement? And have a smoke and a beer in the arcade for me, will ya bud? And get some Quaaludes from the local college too - I never did get a chance to try that :3

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-11 05:07:32

You're probably my most favourite favourite now.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-11 05:51:13

At 8/11/12 05:28 AM, Neoncrotch wrote: what is this i dont even

go back to your vault and dwell, shallow thinker. laying down a lame overused phrase like that and jetting is no way to communicate your lack of understanding.

and i could give a fuck if either you or the OP say different. i don't know what's more laughable - the OP's Hemingway-like war fantasies of a decade ago or your blatant disregard for intelligence in general.

Man up and say what you mean, and save the idle chatter for your overpriced texting toy.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-11 06:59:09

I fart in your general direction.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-11 17:46:52

At 8/11/12 06:51 AM, Neoncrotch wrote:
At 8/11/12 05:51 AM, VicariousE wrote:
At 8/11/12 05:28 AM, Neoncrotch wrote:
I'm sorry. I set out to be the most politically correct, e-version of myself that I can be. Who are you to step on my dreams?

Hopes and dreams don't enter into it - push comes to shove (IRL or in an online battle of wits), what are you going to do? Get all polite and self-effacing or stand for who you really are? I'm ready to be myself now before free speech becomes a buried part of our history.
The mass media won't dare to be truthful, so it's up to us to be true to our nature and others, before we all look and act the same. To be politically correct is what the world governments and bankers want - if we all have the same pre-formed opinions, we are that much easier to control.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-11 18:04:23

OP, You should feel bad about this bad topic.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-11 18:12:54

I'm offended.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Let's get offended. 2012-08-12 03:59:18

...but you know, when you shoot your mouth off in a place t\like this, it can only mean one thing: dick.
It means dick. When someone steals from you or destroys what's most precious, that's offensive. And as time goes by, we are doing less of it and our governments are doing more.
The one thing political correctness ever did, was to unite civilians together, to get back some of what we used to call "the common cause", which was Americans helping Americans and others.... to treat each other the same when passing by on the street.
What I see now is a bunch of scared, excessively rich individuals, who choose not to be American, by ignoring the "99%" completely. These self-insulated, delusional people, are the most dangerous force the modern world has ever seen. When a handful of people control tens of trillions of dollars, the nations of the world are but security guards to their empires.
Now that's fucking offensive.

BBS Signature