Be a Supporter!

Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi!

  • 10,642 Views
  • 146 Replies
New Topic
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-10 16:25:53

Hey guys and gals! I'm Steelmullet and I've always wanted to do an adult Doujinshi of my own. So I did! Introducing ROSE LOVE! I have just updated my sixth page but as the rules say, I have to warn anyone heading to my site to view it. It contains graphic sexual content. However, not on all pages as there is story to enjoy as well. So I'll just post the safe pics on NG. ^_^

My Website is RMSCOMICS.COM

Here is a preview of the first page:

ROSE LOVE (c) Steelmullet 2012

Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi!


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-17 08:13:16

Yo, yo, yo! I just updated ROSE LOVE with page 07! It's Doujinshi power level is over 9000! Seriously, though, it's been rated best new Doujin of 2012 by respectable Otakus! Come check it out on my website RMSCOMICS.COM!

Here is a preview of the second page:

ROSE LOVE (c) Steelmullet 2012

Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi!


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
Blud-Shot
Blud-Shot
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-17 10:18:23

This is pro work!


Visit My Portfolio to see more of my artwork

DOWNLOAD MY COMIC : http://opelm.com/Comic/book1.zip

SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-22 16:48:55

At 8/17/12 10:18 AM, Blud-Shot wrote: This is pro work!

Thanks so much! I hope I get scouted on Newgrounds somehow. Although, I don't really know how it works.


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
Breaktroll
Breaktroll
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-22 18:47:43

At 8/22/12 04:48 PM, SteelMullet wrote:
Thanks so much! I hope I get scouted on Newgrounds somehow. Although, I don't really know how it works.

My tip is that it's like Fight Club. Don't talk about it. Chances are bigger that way.


Try not being a bitch for once, huh?

BBS Signature
Escapement
Escapement
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-22 21:17:07

At 8/22/12 06:47 PM, Breaktroll wrote: My tip is that it's like Fight Club. Don't talk about it. Chances are bigger that way.

dude, wtf, do you not remember the first rule, and the second, SHHHH!!!!!


Because some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn -Alfred

BBS Signature
Abbyka
Abbyka
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-24 15:27:22

Wow. That seriously looks so professional. Great work!

xMiidorii
xMiidorii
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-24 20:31:38

This is some amazing work right here! Nice job. It looks so professional!


I am the Newgrounds Angel. I only give out good critiques, and only if I think your art is good. If I don't thinkyour art is very good, I won't say anything at all.

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-25 18:29:01

Wow...Incest much?


SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-25 18:49:07

This is really impressive. I really like the paneling you did. Great work.


Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature
Absinthe
Absinthe
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-08-25 19:41:19

At 8/25/12 06:29 PM, HiryuGouki wrote: Wow...Incest much?

What a useless a reply, why bother contributing to the art forum if all you do is disregard and insult other users. This isn't YouTube where one sentence immature replies are acceptable.

OP I'll give my full critique when it's done, but as it stands now the artwork is very professional and clean.


3DS FC: 4442-0200-7535
So yeah follow this neat little do-dad to get a free trip to my Art Thread. I also endorse Retsupurae on my own volition

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-02 14:35:55

At 8/24/12 03:27 PM, Abbyka wrote: Wow. That seriously looks so professional. Great work!

Thanks! I put a lot of work into it and practice a ton.

At 8/24/12 08:31 PM, xMiidorii wrote: This is some amazing work right here! Nice job. It looks so professional!

Thanks so much!

At 8/25/12 06:49 PM, Fifty-50 wrote: This is really impressive. I really like the paneling you did. Great work.

Thanks! i just updated today!

At 8/25/12 07:41 PM, Absinthe wrote:
At 8/25/12 06:29 PM, HiryuGouki wrote: Wow...Incest much?
What a useless a reply, why bother contributing to the art forum if all you do is disregard and insult other users. This isn't YouTube where one sentence immature replies are acceptable.

OP I'll give my full critique when it's done, but as it stands now the artwork is very professional and clean.

Yeah, there is some incest. Also, Absinthe, thanks, I look forward to your critique!


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-02 14:41:41

UPDATE --------------- ROSE LOVE Chapter 01 - Page 03!

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd give you a preview of page three of my ROSE LOVE Doujinshi!
Hopes you like it!

Also, I was scouted! Yay!

Rose Love 03:

Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi!


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-10 08:35:00

Hey guys! I should just let you know that Page 04 of ROSE LOVE is out on my website!
I'll put a link to it now and upload it later on Newgrounds! Expect to see it on here soon.

ROSE LOVE PAGE 04!

WARNING! Contains graphic sexual content! Adults only.

Steelmullet


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-10 09:25:00

At 9/10/12 08:35 AM, SteelMullet wrote:

ROSE LOVE PAGE 04!

WARNING! Contains graphic sexual content! Adults only.

Steelmullet

Well you just went all Shadman on us there

PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-10 09:33:19

At 9/10/12 09:25 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
Well you just went all Shadman on us there

...except.... you know, with better art.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-10 19:57:07

I didn't read the post and just skimmed the art you posted. Clicked link.....

Holy sh*t...still good though.

SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-12 22:29:26

At 9/10/12 09:25 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 9/10/12 08:35 AM, SteelMullet wrote:

ROSE LOVE PAGE 04!

WARNING! Contains graphic sexual content! Adults only.

Steelmullet
Well you just went all Shadman on us there

Thanks PatBest22! I like Shadman's stuff. ^_^

At 9/10/12 09:33 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 9/10/12 09:25 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
Well you just went all Shadman on us there
...except.... you know, with better art.

Thank you very much. Awesome comment.

At 9/10/12 07:57 PM, LemonCrush wrote: I didn't read the post and just skimmed the art you posted. Clicked link.....

Holy sh*t...still good though.

Thanks! haha.


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-13 12:06:40

At 9/12/12 10:29 PM, SteelMullet wrote:
At 9/10/12 09:25 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 9/10/12 08:35 AM, SteelMullet wrote:

ROSE LOVE PAGE 04!

WARNING! Contains graphic sexual content! Adults only.

Steelmullet
Well you just went all Shadman on us there
Thanks PatBest22! I like Shadman's stuff. ^_^

At 9/10/12 09:33 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 9/10/12 09:25 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
Well you just went all Shadman on us there
...except.... you know, with better art.
Thank you very much. Awesome comment.

This explains everything. Carry on then.
Except soon it will probably be Shadman who will like your stuff.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-13 12:22:24

At 8/22/12 04:48 PM, SteelMullet wrote:
At 8/17/12 10:18 AM, Blud-Shot wrote: This is pro work!
Thanks so much! I hope I get scouted on Newgrounds somehow. Although, I don't really know how it works.

you are scouted.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-13 14:46:58

At 9/13/12 12:22 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 8/22/12 04:48 PM, SteelMullet wrote: Thanks so much! I hope I get scouted on Newgrounds somehow. Although, I don't really know how it works.
you are scouted.

Did you even look at the post? That was 3 weeks ago.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-13 14:50:33

At 9/13/12 02:46 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 9/13/12 12:22 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 8/22/12 04:48 PM, SteelMullet wrote: Thanks so much! I hope I get scouted on Newgrounds somehow. Although, I don't really know how it works.
you are scouted.
Did you even look at the post? That was 3 weeks ago.

I was too distracted by what was IN the post! Okay! Stop judging me man! Just, you don't know what it's like! Alright! *starts crying*


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-28 09:49:39

At 9/13/12 02:50 PM, sweet21 wrote: At 9/13/12 12:06 PM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 9/12/12 10:29 PM, SteelMullet wrote:
At 9/10/12 09:25 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 9/10/12 08:35 AM, SteelMullet wrote:

ROSE LOVE PAGE 04!

WARNING! Contains graphic sexual content! Adults only.

Steelmullet
Well you just went all Shadman on us there
Thanks PatBest22! I like Shadman's stuff. ^_^

At 9/10/12 09:33 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 9/10/12 09:25 AM, PatBest22 wrote:
Well you just went all Shadman on us there
...except.... you know, with better art.
Thank you very much. Awesome comment.
This explains everything. Carry on then.
Except soon it will probably be Shadman who will like your stuff.

Thanks, I hope he does too. You should see some of this stuff I just drew last night...hahaha.
Oh, it's gonna turns heads...and maybe enlarge heads too....

At 9/13/12 02:46 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 9/13/12 12:22 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 8/22/12 04:48 PM, SteelMullet wrote: Thanks so much! I hope I get scouted on Newgrounds somehow. Although, I don't really know how it works.
you are scouted.
Did you even look at the post? That was 3 weeks ago.
I was too distracted by what was IN the post! Okay! Stop judging me man! Just, you don't know what it's like! Alright! *starts crying*

Hey now, no crying, I have been scouted and everything's gonna be alright. haha.


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-28 09:54:49

Holy S#$T! MothaF***ers!

ROSE LOVE page 05 link is here! Ya'll get ready for some sexual content, cuz BAM! It's right below!

ROSE LOVE PAGE 05!

Y'all enjoy it now! Anyone who ventures to my site is in for a nasty, slippery treat of the unknown kind!
Be warned! Adults onleh!

-Steel


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-09-28 11:08:48

At 9/28/12 09:54 AM, SteelMullet wrote: Holy S#$T! MothaF***ers!

ROSE LOVE page 05 link is here! Ya'll get ready for some sexual content, cuz BAM! It's right below!

ROSE LOVE PAGE 05!

Y'all enjoy it now! Anyone who ventures to my site is in for a nasty, slippery treat of the unknown kind!
Be warned! Adults onleh!

-Steel

lol page 5 > 6

boy, that escalated quickly.


God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-10-04 14:21:56

lol page 5 > 6

boy, that escalated quickly.

Indeed it did! Haha.


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-10-10 08:54:03

Holy S#$T! Behotches!

ROSE LOVE page 06 link is here! Things are getting incestuous to say the least! Link below!

ROSE LOVE PAGE 06!

Y'all enjoy it now! Peoplez who venture to my site are in for explicit sexual treats. Be warned! Adults onleh!

-Steel

Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi!


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-10-15 15:12:50

ROSE LOVE page 06!!!

Y'all enjoy it now! Peoplez who venture to my site are in for explicit sexual treats. Be warned! Adults onleh!

-Steel

Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi!


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-10-15 15:15:10

At 10/15/12 03:12 PM, SteelMullet wrote: ROSE LOVE page 06!!!

Y'all enjoy it now! Peoplez who venture to my site are in for explicit sexual treats. Be warned! Adults onleh!

-Steel

What the hell? So it double posted...anyways. Here is what I really wanted to post.

ROSE LOVE Page 07!!

Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi!


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature
SteelMullet
SteelMullet
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi! 2012-10-29 11:43:34

Yeah baby!

ROSE LOVE page 08 is here! Lisa has a hard time saying no to mommy...maybe she likes it more than she thinks. Link below!

Mother Daughter forbidden love super doujin 64! Er...I mean ROSE LOVE 08!

Y'all enjoy it now! Peoplez who venture to my site are in for explicit sexual treats. Be warned! Adults onleh!

-Steel

Rose Love! My Very Own Doujinshi!


Check out ma awesome original Doujinshi at RMSCOMICS.COM!

BBS Signature