New Topic Respond to this Topic
austrania
austrania
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
[Austrania] - Needs Music Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 03:16 PM Reply

Making this post here to see if I could find anyone that is willing to make music for the game. To learn more about the game here is a post on kong that is updated almost all the time about progress of the development HERE.
As far as music goes I have a few tracks that were submitted to me but I feel it would be better to see if I can get anything better. I cannot offer money for what you make and submit but I can offer a spot in the credits so that you can get recognition for your music. I can also include a link to your profile so that if someone liked the track you made and wanted to get in contact with you they could do so easily.
Thank you for your time,
The Austrania Development Team

JKOL
JKOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to [Austrania] - Needs Music Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 06:07 PM Reply

Hello. I'm interested. (first post here, btw)
What kind of music do you need? What genre?

TimothyMichaelGould
TimothyMichaelGould
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to [Austrania] - Needs Music Aug. 11th, 2012 @ 06:21 PM Reply

At 8/10/12 03:16 PM, austrania wrote: Making this post here to see if I could find anyone that is willing to make music for the game. To learn more about the game here is a post on kong that is updated almost all the time about progress of the development HERE.
As far as music goes I have a few tracks that were submitted to me but I feel it would be better to see if I can get anything better. I cannot offer money for what you make and submit but I can offer a spot in the credits so that you can get recognition for your music. I can also include a link to your profile so that if someone liked the track you made and wanted to get in contact with you they could do so easily.
Thank you for your time,
The Austrania Development Team

Hey,
What kind of music you looking for? I have music I can make originally for you if you want.

www.soundcloud.com/timothymichaelgould

austrania
austrania
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to [Austrania] - Needs Music Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 01:18 AM Reply

Hey,
What kind of music you looking for? I have music I can make originally for you if you want.

www.soundcloud.com/timothymichaelgould

Sorry actualy took the guy above you's offer. He already made some great tracks that I plan to use. If you do sound effects I still need someone to do that.