Hm, well if there was ever a time or place to brag i guess its here. ':]
Im self taught, and started making music when i was 13. out of curiocity, and the dream to make something sound as cool as the music comming out of my 16 bit sega genesis.
- Ive made music for 3 games for a mexican game company called "nibbo studios"
- Got the best musician award 2008 on ng!
- Made alot of tracks in castlecrashers for xbox360/ps3
- Made custom music comissioned for around 30 Flash game projects
- music used in well over 500 projects
- made music for 10+ android / iphone games
- Got a lot of fans! (love you all <3)
- Got frontpaged / best of the week some 30-40 times over the years
- Got my music played on radio and television
- Placed 2nd and 1st in the 2 nacs ive tried for over the years
- Released 2 albums (and 2 more to come this year)
- Made an entire 23 song orchestral soundtrack for the upcommming wii/xbox360/vita/ps3 game "Castlestorm"
I do comissions and game soundtracks regulary still :)
You'd think that with that list id be loaded with cash right? well, i still work as a clerk, and im just as poor as any guy. but i am trying my best every day, so that this can one day be my living!
My main goal with my music, will always be, and has always been: to get a emotional and creative outlet! if i feel happy or sad, it helps me to get that feeling out with music, and if i mannage to make people feel the same way listening to that track, i know ive done it right :) i like making people happy :D
I love making music, I dont see myself ever getting bored with it. i always do it on impulse and for fun, and as soon as that stops beeing my reasons, ill stop making music.