• Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Dedicated comic writers wanted! 2012-08-11 01:49:39 Reply

At 8/11/12 12:07 AM, Aigis wrote:
At 8/10/12 10:52 PM, Evil-Dog wrote:
At 8/10/12 07:10 PM, Aigis wrote: Like "I need some comic artists/writers to make comics for an app that I'm making."
You didn't say if there was any revenue :( lol SO VAGUE
Keep it up, man. You're really showing how professional you'd be as the head of a project.

And you're showing how you can't take a freaking joke lol relax
And who said I had to be "professional" anyway? With over 10 projects completed and over 2 years running my company, I can be the head of projects just fine, what do you think?
Don't just throw empty unfounded statements around.

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Dedicated comic writers wanted! 2012-08-11 02:08:29 Reply

At 8/11/12 01:49 AM, Evil-Dog wrote: And who said I had to be "professional" anyway? With over 10 projects completed and over 2 years running my company, I can be the head of projects just fine, what do you think?

Yeah but before you just said that, I didn't know that. The only way I've been able to know whether or not you're able to head a project is how you've acted in this thread.

I'm just talking about the impression you give off to people who would potentially work with you without having heard of you, rather than your actual ability to head a project, which I'm sure is fine.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
Evil-Dog
Evil-Dog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Dedicated comic writers wanted! 2012-08-11 03:09:36 Reply

At 8/11/12 02:08 AM, Aigis wrote:
At 8/11/12 01:49 AM, Evil-Dog wrote: And who said I had to be "professional" anyway? With over 10 projects completed and over 2 years running my company, I can be the head of projects just fine, what do you think?
Yeah but before you just said that, I didn't know that. The only way I've been able to know whether or not you're able to head a project is how you've acted in this thread.

I'm just talking about the impression you give off to people who would potentially work with you without having heard of you, rather than your actual ability to head a project, which I'm sure is fine.

Yeah I understand, I can be a bit douchy :) It all boils down to people wanting more public details and me not wanting to give public details. People who respect that are PMing me about the project and I almost got all the 10 or so people I wanted and that's what I wanted as a first step for this project. People who prefer complaining about how little detail I give instead of PMing me, well they simply miss an opportunity and that's too bad.

Ahkihoun
Ahkihoun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Dedicated comic writers wanted! 2012-08-12 00:14:47 Reply

wow I cant believe what an issue this thread has been. Wow. Everyone just chillski....

madtoadman
madtoadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Dedicated comic writers wanted! 2012-09-26 12:24:46 Reply

At 8/10/12 10:52 PM, Evil-Dog wrote:
At 8/10/12 07:10 PM, Aigis wrote: Like "I need some comic artists/writers to make comics for an app that I'm making."
You didn't say if there was any revenue :( lol SO VAGUE

I'd love to do some writing for this. my email is thehumanmist@gmail.com thx

ReNaeNae
ReNaeNae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Dedicated comic writers wanted! 2012-09-26 14:27:17 Reply

At 9/26/12 12:24 PM, madtoadman wrote: I'd love to do some writing for this.

I don't think evil-dog is checking this thread much anymore. You could take a chance on his thread in the writing forum, or just pm him.