I beg to differ.

dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 00:19:07 Reply

It's his fault for hitting on you. You've done nothing wrong.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
DancingTomato
DancingTomato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 00:20:42 Reply

Way to go about this cheater business. I feel you handled it very well.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 00:36:42 Reply

You most certainly did the right thing!

At 8/8/12 07:25 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote:
At 8/8/12 07:14 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Well, did the wife seem upset that you ousted her husband or did she seem indifferent to the whole thing?
Ironically, she responded with, "I appreciate you telling me, however, I knew about the crap he was doing. We've been in marital counseling for the past 5 months."

She asked when was the last time he talked to me and the other girl, I told her along with some unwarrented advice.

Last thing she said was, "Thank you for bringing it to my attention, it will be handled."
After that, she blocked me :S

You shouldn't be too bothered by that. Not only is she having to deal with this crap from him and going to counseling just to hear he's still doing the same stuff; but also she's his wife, and you're some dumb whore he thinks is hotter/more interesting than her when she's RIGHT THERE with him and you're far away.

And I don't mean you are that, I just mean that in her head, that's probably pretty much what she's thinking. Like she probably is glad to have this info, even though it's bad news, but she also feels like you are a threat and would naturally dislike you cuz her man is wanting you instead of her.
Hope that makes sense. I'm just saying I can understand her bit of negativity and that you should not be upset about it. You did do the right thing. Cheaters are assholes.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 00:46:57 Reply

I almost think emotional cheating is worse than physical, but both are shit.

At 8/8/12 02:31 PM, Xenomit wrote: And it's not right to make decisions for another person, just because what he's doing is wrong doesn't mean you get to rat him out like that

Isn't he then making a decision for his wife that he has no right to be making. Oh no your garbage ignorant argument fell apart!

What kind of fucking asshat defends a cheater and proclaims that people should support a cheater and keep his secret? Holy fuck.

At 8/8/12 07:45 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Again, no. There is absolutely zero reason for cheating. Not happy with your relationship? End it, and fuck hoes to your hearts content. There is absolutely no excuse to do that while still with someone

So true! Well said.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 01:12:19 Reply

You know what, I was going to reply to this but it turns out you have enough 15 year olds trying to grab your attention so hopefully one day you'll blow them.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 01:24:15 Reply

At 8/8/12 07:35 PM, Xenomit wrote:
Either way, I'm a little disappointed in tarah for telling her

No. You don't get to say that.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 01:37:22 Reply

At 8/8/12 06:52 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: But what I've noticed is, alot of people feel it's wrong to oust a cheater and you're suppose to just ignore it. But I have tons of disdain for cheaters.

First off, fix your grammar. Secondly, you did the right thing. People that complain about "tattle tales" are immature twats that think they're playing a game and are afraid of getting caught. Don't listen to them. Do the right thing. Besides, this old fuck was talking about cheating on his wife and you. Why wouldn't you set this straight?

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Nail
Nail
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 01:42:32 Reply

I was done dirty by my ex-wife. This shit happens, some people just aren't ready for marriage.
Just know that you were the single catalyst for the end of their marriage when otherwise it could have been saved because the guy hadn't technically done anything wrong that we know of. Whether you think it is right or wrong it has already happened, hopefully it was worth it.

Poop-Doop

georgesodini
georgesodini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 01:46:07 Reply

u thoguht that was the wife? NOPE
it was the same guy posing with this wifes facebook, u moran

track down the wife in real life and tell her whats going on
then shell leave him 4 sure and force alimony/child support for the next 15 years

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 01:48:50 Reply

At 8/9/12 01:42 AM, Nail wrote: I was done dirty by my ex-wife. This shit happens, some people just aren't ready for marriage.
Just know that you were the single catalyst for the end of their marriage when otherwise it could have been saved because the guy hadn't technically done anything wrong that we know of. Whether you think it is right or wrong it has already happened, hopefully it was worth it.

Yes, it's all Tarah's fault that this guy was cheating on his wife. And she is the reason their marriage might end/is bad.

Do you realize how ridiculous and stupid you sound??

clearly you weren't ready for marriage either since you think he did nothing wrong.

BBS Signature
Cool-Points
Cool-Points
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 02:04:00 Reply

At 8/8/12 07:48 PM, Travis wrote: I don't see how someone can take a significant other back that cheated on them.

well, if the sex was good enough..

At 8/8/12 07:45 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: I never understood the different between cheating varying on whether marriage or relationship. If you're choosing to be with someone, whether emotionally or legally, should cheating be wrong?

marriage is two people making a vow of loyalty to each other; it's much different and much more important than a simple relationship. most people who are married would probably agree that the times they had before they were married were a learning experience and were meant to be fun and not as serious. for a lot of people, it takes sleeping with person B to know whether or not person A is someone they want to continue being around. it just doesn't strike me as anyone else's business but their own how they handle something as insignificant as a relationship. i'm not necessarily condoning 'unfaithfulness' in any different form, i'm just saying that people AREN'T married so that they have the freedom to do such things. Let a man swing from vine to vine in his jungle, and eventually maybe he'll find a tree he likes. or a vine. that was a shitty metaphor. don't be a cunt.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 02:06:59 Reply

Way to ruin somebody's life, lady.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 02:17:28 Reply

At 8/9/12 01:48 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Yes, it's all Tarah's fault that this guy was cheating on his wife. And she is the reason their marriage might end/is bad.

clearly you weren't ready for marriage either since you think he did nothing wrong.

No, you twat, he means that she revealed to his wife that he's cheating on her. If she didn't, his wife wouldn't have found out and would continue assuming that he doesn't cheat on her and they would be fine and dandy.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Nail
Nail
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 02:32:26 Reply

At 8/9/12 01:48 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 8/9/12 01:42 AM, Nail wrote: I was done dirty by my ex-wife. This shit happens, some people just aren't ready for marriage.
Yes, it's all Tarah's fault that this guy was cheating on his wife. And she is the reason their marriage might end/is bad.

You have clearly never been married, and if somebody ousts a cheater then more times than often it does ruin the marriage. I'm not saying it's the whistleblower's fault and the marriage wasn't already beyond salvaging, but to believe infidelity doesn't exist in relationships whether each person knows about it or not is absurdly naive.

And I said there's was no evidence of him physically cheating. If you ever plan to get married I'd suggest some attention to detail. It's a big part of communication that keeps a marriage together.

Poop-Doop

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 03:27:12 Reply

At 8/9/12 02:32 AM, Nail wrote: You have clearly never been married, and if somebody ousts a cheater then more times than often it does ruin the marriage. I'm not saying it's the whistleblower's fault and the marriage wasn't already beyond salvaging, but to believe infidelity doesn't exist in relationships whether each person knows about it or not is absurdly naive.

No, a person getting told on isn't what ruins the marriage.The person who cheated ruins the marriage and all the trust. When the hell did I plug my ears and say "LAALALANOBODYCHEATSEVERLALALA"?? I never implied anything of the sort so it made no sense for you to say anything about it.

Read what Bees wrote. MAYBE that will get some sense into you.

And I said there's was no evidence of him physically cheating. If you ever plan to get married I'd suggest some attention to detail. It's a big part of communication that keeps a marriage together.

He was trying to physically cheat and he for sure did emotionally cheat.
I'm sure that my marriage will stay together if I let my husband flirt and try to fuck as many women as he wants as long as they reject his physical advances. That's some great communication that will make for a real healthy marriage. /sarcasm.

BBS Signature
ASSHAT-ISLAND
ASSHAT-ISLAND
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 03:29:26 Reply

I ain't gonna fuck some slut

I like asshats :3

BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 12:58:17 Reply

At 8/9/12 02:28 AM, Bees wrote:

being er "janky"

Fucking lmao, you made my month.

At 8/8/12 07:54 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 8/8/12 07:48 PM, Travis wrote: I don't see how someone can take a significant other back that cheated on them.
I have

I have too. I was with a guy for 8 years and about to get married to him. I found out he was doing janky shit behind my back with my best friend. He didn't tell me the truth and I had no idea what actually happened so I gave him a second chance.

At 8/8/12 07:55 PM, Painbringer wrote: Not everyone can easily let go of the person they loved for so many years.

I did once I found out everything. 8 years is longer than most people's relationships none the less marriages ever reach.
I had to find out through my best friend the whole truth. If she had never told me I probably would have stayed with him because I had no way of knowing. I had confronted him several times and he never told me the whole truth. It wasn't till after I told him everything I knew, he told the truth.

I rather have someone let me know my significant other is cheating. The only other options is to either hope my significant other tells me or I go through all his shit like emails and texts which I'm not into doing.

I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
DancingTomato
DancingTomato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 15:51:42 Reply

At 8/9/12 12:58 PM, tarahloveshentai wrote: ...so I gave him a second chance.

And then what happened? Did he cheat again? I mean, did you ever find out about him cheating again?

BBS Signature
Seriousity
Seriousity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Programmer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 15:54:20 Reply

Well, OP, it really depends on the specific situation. It's difficult to have standard views on relationships and even morals in general, because each situation is always different than the last.

SpartanBunny
SpartanBunny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 16:06:33 Reply

im pretty sure most people would rather know the truth than to be lied to and cheated on behind their backs for years

honestly, i understand that bringing the infidelity to light is what a lot of people would consider to be the moral high road. i understand why that is.
but i'm not gonna lie, i'd have to really consider this because not only are liars good at convincing whipped partners that they didn't cheat(dont know how the fuck anyone believes them), but i would feel like i'm meddling even though i know it would probably leave her better off in the end

Lucy
Lucy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 16:23:01 Reply

If I knew someone was cheating, I would give them the ultimatum of telling their partner before I do it for them. I have personal experience of being cheated on and the fact that all my friends knew the entire time it was happening, and never bothered to tell me was one of the most hurtful things I have ever had to deal with. Hurray for people who actually know how to act.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 16:23:03 Reply

At 8/9/12 03:51 PM, DancingTomato wrote: And then what happened? Did he cheat again? I mean, did you ever find out about him cheating again?

Well, the only reason I gave him a second chance was because he lied to me about everything and I believed it.

But yes, he did end up cheating on me again with some female after he joined the Navy. He didn't tell me about her till he told me about everything after I confronted him with everything my "best friend" had told me.

That's when I broke up with him for good.

I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
DancingTomato
DancingTomato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 16:25:51 Reply

At 8/9/12 04:23 PM, tarahloveshentai wrote: That's when I broke up with him for good.

Gotta have a zero-tolerance policy with that shit

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 16:31:47 Reply

At 8/8/12 06:52 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: But what I've noticed is, alot of people feel it's wrong to oust a cheater and you're suppose to just ignore it. But I have tons of disdain for cheaters.

I don't just hate cheaters, I loathe them. I may forgive them eventually, but there's no good excuse for cheating on a significant other.

If you were cheated on, would you want someone to tell you? Or rather not know unless your significant other told you?

I have been cheated on, multiple times. I'm not sure which way I'd prefer honestly -- if they came to me themselves and told me, which is the only way I've experienced -- it shows in a way how brave they are. They more likely than not feel guilt, and want to take it back, and want forgiveness. It's still wrong, but it's a small step in the right direction, I think.

Am I a total cunt for letting his wife know what janky shit he'd been doing?

No, you're not. If anyone tells you otherwise, ignore them. You did what was right. That's what's important.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 16:32:46 Reply

At 8/8/12 06:52 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: Am I a total cunt for letting his wife know what janky shit he'd been doing?

uh yeah your a cunt.

bros before Hoes.

JT1
JT1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 19:28:14 Reply

I would have contacted the wife directly. You are absolutely right that she should know, but publicly announcing his infidelity subjects her to embarrassment. If you tell her directly, she can deal with it however she chooses.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 19:31:36 Reply

At 8/9/12 12:46 AM, Sensationalism wrote: What kind of fucking asshat defends a cheater and proclaims that people should support a cheater and keep his secret? Holy fuck.

I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that even though what he did was shitty, it doesn't give people permission to get in his business like that

At 8/8/12 07:45 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Again, no. There is absolutely zero reason for cheating. Not happy with your relationship? End it, and fuck hoes to your hearts content. There is absolutely no excuse to do that while still with someone
So true! Well said.

Yeah, it is true

But as I said, it still doesn't mean anyone should do something like that

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 19:32:52 Reply

Ugh. I hate how women's vaginas link up and they feel the need to tell eachother whats going with their spouse.

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-09 21:15:07 Reply

At 8/9/12 01:42 AM, Nail wrote: Just know that you were the single catalyst for the end of their marriage when otherwise it could have been saved because the guy hadn't technically done anything wrong that we know of.

Someone being oblivious to their partner's behavior doesn't mean that they're not affected by it. The person is cheating for a reason. As a general rule, people in happy, healthy, fulfilling relationships don't cheat. It's when things start to go downhill and the person starts to lose their emotional attachment or at least their loyalty to their partner that they start getting involved with other people. At that point, the relationship is so broken that it would take a lot to fix it, and it would likely end whether someone told the person or not. The benefit of telling is that the person doesn't waste potentially years of their life on someone who doesn't love them enough or who is untrustworthy.

At 8/9/12 07:31 PM, Xenomit wrote: I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that even though what he did was shitty, it doesn't give people permission to get in his business like that

I don't agree with the idea that you can only intervene in something immoral if it's considered your business. You should stand up for what you think is right whether you were previously involved or not.

Though, that's pretty much a moot point in this instance since Tarah was previously involved, thus making it her business.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature