Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 12:33 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 11:50 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 8/8/12 11:43 AM, Xenomit wrote: So that means you get to come in and stop it?
Fine. I'll stop ours.

Good one boy-o

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Dimitrilium
Dimitrilium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 12:42 PM Reply

She's grateful, but hate is boiling inside her. She just don't want to lay it all on you after you did the right things. It's a way to protect you from herself.

She can react to advises in two way and a mix of both: "I'll think about it" or "YouDon'tKnowNothingAboutMeAndTheSituation!!!111" So yeah, that part was maybe too much. But it's probably the least of her problem anyway.

Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 12:56 PM Reply

Would I want to know?

Yes.

Should I know?

No.

Depends on the situation too. This guy was actively seeking to cheat on his wife, he's probably messaged dozens of other women with the same intention.

For myself, I'd lose it if I was cheated on, even if it was a one time thing and she felt guilty as hell about it. I'd still dump her ass. That being said, I'd probably be throwing away a good thing, so if a friend found out, I'd count on his discretion to make the right choice for me.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 12:56 PM Reply

consequently... we are technically talking to this new red head... i wonder if earth knows we may be cheating in it soon....

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 01:30 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 08:08 AM, Tribal wrote: Wow, you're a bitch.

Yeah Tarahs the bitch because that guy was stupid enough to think its ok to tell a woman how much he would bang her if he got to meet her and offer dick pics and do anything he could online to get nudes and/or laid while being married.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 01:35 PM Reply

It's a tough call, either way you're hurting someone, but I'd say for sure that his wife had the right to know what he had been doing, and I'm sure, even though the information hurt her, she was glad that she knew. There's no reason to cheat on your spouse. If you're gay and married to someone you're not attracted to, tell her and get a divorce.

When I saw the title, I thought you raised your hand during a test or something and told the teacher that the kid next to you was looking at your paper. I was about to laugh my ass off.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 01:37 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 01:30 PM, Gagsy wrote: Yeah Tarahs the bitch because that guy was stupid enough to think its ok to tell a woman how much he would bang her if he got to meet her and offer dick pics and do anything he could online to get nudes and/or laid while being married.

No, you're right, he shouldn't have cheated, but it wasn't tara's job to be a snitch

Some of you guys gotta understand that if it isn't your business, stay the fuck out of it

TAB

BBS Signature
Dimitrilium
Dimitrilium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 01:37 PM, Xenomit wrote:
No, you're right, he shouldn't have cheated, but it wasn't tara's job to be a snitch

Some of you guys gotta understand that if it isn't your business, stay the fuck out of it

No way. He's the one who stalked her back on facebook. What happen on twitter should had stay on twitter.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:15 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 01:37 PM, Xenomit wrote:

Trust me, a woman wants to know if her partner is cheating, or attempting to cheat on her. The wife may have appeared frosty with Tarah but thats natural considering the news she received. I've no doubt, once she wises up and realises that her husband is just not going to change and leaves him, she will thank Tarah (in her head) and any other woman who have brought his behaviour up to her.

Yes Tarah did the right thing. In fact, its not even a right or wrong situation. Once that guy chose to do what he did, he gave up any right he had for that information to be kept private from his wife.

BBS Signature
BenwaHakubi
BenwaHakubi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:19 PM Reply

I would publicly humillate someone who cheats too. Good job Tara. It makes me happy inside to know that someone hates cheating. I see so many stupid people forgive cheaters and have them repeat their cheating habits.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:20 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 02:15 PM, Gagsy wrote: Trust me, a woman wants to know if her partner is cheating, or attempting to cheat on her. The wife may have appeared frosty with Tarah but thats natural considering the news she received. I've no doubt, once she wises up and realises that her husband is just not going to change and leaves him, she will thank Tarah (in her head) and any other woman who have

brought his behaviour up to her.

My point completely invalidates all that, it wasn't her business, so she should've just kept it to herself

Yes Tarah did the right thing. In fact, its not even a right or wrong situation. Once that guy chose to do what he did, he gave up any right he had for that information to be kept private from his wife.

So, your logic is that it's completely acceptable to make decisions for him?

What the hell is going on here? You're almost sounding like those christians that think it's ok to decide who gets to get married

TAB

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:27 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 02:20 PM, Xenomit wrote:
My point completely invalidates all that, it wasn't her business, so she should've just kept it to herself

As soon as he started trying to get Tarah in the sack it became her business. She wasn't telling stories or causing drama, she was just being honest about something which involved her and the womans husband.

So, your logic is that it's completely acceptable to make decisions for him?

Lol. If he wants to cheat then that is up to him. But he IS married and once he starts coming onto another woman (who is not his wife) then he is doing something wrong - according to the vows he made to that woman. If he wants to cheat then that is his business yes but he cannot expect other people to just keep quiet for his benefit. Once he involved Tarah, it became her business as much as his and she is her own person who can do what she wants with that business.

What the hell is going on here? You're almost sounding like those christians that think it's ok to decide who gets to get married

Lets not go over the top just because you don't understand the situation.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 12:33 PM, Xenomit wrote: Good one boy-o

I aint your boyo boy.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 02:27 PM, Gagsy wrote: As soon as he started trying to get Tarah in the sack it became her business. She wasn't telling stories or causing drama, she was just being honest about something which involved her and the womans husband.

I'll give you that much, but my point still stands, if you are friends with a person, and they are cheating, it is not your place to tell the significant other

Lol. If he wants to cheat then that is up to him. But he IS married and once he starts coming onto another woman (who is not his wife) then he is doing something wrong - according to the vows he made to that woman. If he wants to cheat then that is his business yes but he cannot expect other people to just keep quiet for his benefit. Once he involved Tarah, it became her business as much as his and she is her own person who can do what she wants with that business.

Just because he does something wrong doesn't mean that people should get to make decisions for him

That was the basis of hitlers logic

I completely understand the situation

And it's not right to make decisions for another person, just because what he's doing is wrong doesn't mean you get to rat him out like that

TAB

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 11:59 AM, Fluttershy wrote:
At 8/8/12 08:52 AM, Travis wrote: I feel like what people do is their own business and the last thing you should do is interfere.
You're one to be fucking talking.

OP did the right thing, but should stay out from now on until the wounds heal. I would block the man on Twitter too.

Yeah, Tarah you did the right thing for sure. I agree with PSP actually, you should block him on twitter too. I'm sure he will have some choice words for you when he finds out you ousted him to his wife.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:39 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 02:31 PM, Xenomit wrote:
I'll give you that much, but my point still stands, if you are friends with a person, and they are cheating, it is not your place to tell the significant other

She isn't really friends with that guy though. Sounds like it was mostly one sided with him just trying to get into Tarahs pants. Completely different to what you've said above. She isn't his friend and she is the one he's trying to cheat with.

Just because he does something wrong doesn't mean that people should get to make decisions for him

Who is trying to make his decisions? He can choose to cheat if he wants (despite making vows to a woman promising she will be his only one) and obviously he wants to. My point is that Tarah can also make her own decisions and she is well within her rights to tell the wife what her husband was trying to get up to with her.

And it's not right to make decisions for another person, just because what he's doing is wrong doesn't mean you get to rat him out like that

One thing you may not be taking into account is that Tarah is also a married woman. If you don't get how this affects a womans decision in talking to another wife about their cheating husband then I give up with this conversation.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:40 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 02:39 PM, Gagsy wrote: If you don't get how this affects a womans decision in talking to another wife about their cheating husband then I give up with this conversation.

Good, I don't like arguing with people I like

TAB

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 02:55 PM Reply

Here's a good example:

A kid at my summer camp a few years back said something like "my family believes in polygamy" and I think he was dating two girls.
That's fine, freedom of religion and beliefs and such.
But he wouldn't tell the either girl he was dating the other.
That's obnoxious.

BBS Signature
Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 03:02 PM Reply

Sod that. Cheating is pretty much inexcusable as far as I'm concerned. Doubly so once you're married. So yeah, screw anyone who says you shouldn't out adulterers. They fucking deserve it.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Dimitrilium
Dimitrilium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 03:31 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 02:31 PM, Xenomit wrote:

Wow godwin for you. And you understand nothing of this situation. That's not even a cheating situation like Tarah and everyone seem to think it is.

I've seen this before. He's not happy with is wife and he blame her for it. So he try to cheat with any girls he meet. He do not tell her but in fact he WANT his wife to know. It's a form of psychological abuse I am just too familiar with. Tarah was manipulated in eventually talking with is wife. Even if Tarah had protected him, he would have just make sure she someday would have to lie or tell everything to is wife. And the longer, the more she would have hurt the man wife. It's not the first time, that's why the wife was so cold and blocked Tarah.

The only things to do in this situation is to tell the truth as soon as possible and try not to hurt. Because that guy is an asshole. Even ignoring doesn't work, because he'll just find another scapegoat and make the situation last longuer. Tarah did nothing wrong. I just hope that by saying she would take care of it, she made the right decision to finaly leave that guy.

tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 11:50 AM, mandog wrote: Does talking to someone online count as cheating?
At 8/8/12 11:51 AM, o0-0o wrote: If you were laughing it off or ignoring it then how was he cheating? That's like seeing a partner get mad at you, try to get back by picking up someone at the bar while you're there, get rejected by everyone. You'd be mad at them for cheating?

Even if a wife/husband went to a bar are was looking to cheat and got rejected by everyone, the fact still remains that they were going to intentionally cheat. Just because they're not lucky enough to gain any attention, doesn't mean it's still not an issue. Just the fact they were trying to intentionally cheat is horrible.

All I am saying is with what you gave us he was not cheating unless you are lying about laughing it off or ignoring his advances.

I some what mentioned he didn't do any physical cheating (at least not with me) but the fact he had been emotionally cheating on his wife with not only me, but other girls and trying to physically cheat is a call for alarm. He's been using the internet to basically try to make booty calls. I really did laugh it off/ignore it because I'm married myself and I don't care about some guy from Twitter, even my husband knew about this guy and he'd laugh about it.

At 8/8/12 02:55 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: A kid at my summer camp a few years back said something like "my family believes in polygamy" and I think he was dating two girls.

He never had on his Twitter that he was married, never tweeted about it, and this guy would often text me and nothing of a wife or relationship in general ever came up.

Which is ironic because he told the other girl he was married but said that his wife was okay with him dating other girls and they were polygamous. It's funny because they obviously weren't.

I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 07:32 PM Reply

The issue of cheating isn't as black and white as most people think.

For someone to resort to cheating there has to be some sort of crisis (emotional, financial) where cheating is the only logical compromise.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 07:35 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 07:32 PM, Painbringer wrote: The issue of cheating isn't as black and white as most people think.

For someone to resort to cheating there has to be some sort of crisis (emotional, financial) where cheating is the only logical compromise.

Exactly

Either way, I'm a little disappointed in tarah for telling her

TAB

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 07:32 PM, Painbringer wrote: The issue of cheating isn't as black and white as most people think.

Like that's an excuse for cheating. How about they grow some balls and say that it isn't working out?

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 07:45 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 11:50 AM, tox wrote: id want to be told,
a cheater is only doing something because they are not happy in the situation they are in and trying to wiggle in a situation that they feel is oppressing them,

Hahahaha no. Keep telling yourself that. Some people just like getting their dick wet.

maybe they did not have sex in a while, or they are tired of not having the effection that they craveo ut of their significant other...

Keep trying to justify

while the cheater is directly hurting the person that he has commited to, to the cheater it is alright because the person that he has commited to is, to them... cheating on the cheater, not holding up their end of the relationship

Again, no. There is absolutely zero reason for cheating. Not happy with your relationship? End it, and fuck hoes to your hearts content. There is absolutely no excuse to do that while still with someone

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 07:45 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 07:42 PM, Zachary wrote: How about they grow some balls and say that it isn't working out?

Then that would most likely end in divorce.

Whereas cheating and being caught usually doesn't always end in divorce.

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 06:52 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: looked at his profile and it said he was married.

Married ... On Facebook

It was all emotional cheating

Emotional cheating

but he had been attempting to physically cheat with both of us.

You're married. So "cheat with both of us" basically means you would be cheating on your husband and he would be cheating on his wife.

I really hate being a member on this site some days. Emotional cheating, what in the fuck?

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 07:54 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 07:48 PM, Travis wrote: I don't see how someone can take a significant other back that cheated on them.

I have

TAB

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 07:55 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 07:48 PM, Travis wrote: I don't see how someone can take a significant other back that cheated on them.

Not everyone can easily let go of the person they loved for so many years.

tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to I Ousted a Cheater Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 8/8/12 07:45 PM, Painbringer wrote: Whereas cheating and being caught usually doesn't always end in divorce.

Actually, if someone was to tell their wife/husband it's not working out, more than likely it'd lead to them talking it out, fixing things, going to marital counseling, or maybe even reaching a mutual agreement of divorce.

Where as cheating, it more than usual ends in divorce or can also lead to marital counseling or trying to work it out. The difference? Cheating brings about emotional pain, trust issues, paranoia, resentment, and isn't over come very easily.

At 8/8/12 07:51 PM, Razz wrote: You're married. So "cheat with both of us" basically means you would be cheating on your husband and he would be cheating on his wife.

The difference between him and I was he knew about my marriage and I wasn't flirting with him or saying I wanted to bang him. I actually saw him as a Twitter friend that was trying to hard. I already said I laughed him off or would ignore him. My husband also knew about this guy, he never saw any of this cheating, he'd just laugh at the guy.

I really hate being a member on this site some days. Emotional cheating, what in the fuck?

I'm honestly surprised that you're acting like this isn't a real thing. Have you ever been in a relationship?

If your significant other told you she fell in love with another man but never had sex with him, but had been talking to him and flirting with him behind your back. Would you call that cheating? Would you break up with her?
She didn't have sex with the guy, but she emotionally invested herself in someone else.

Whereas if she told you she just hooked up with some guy from a bar one night, that'd be physical.

In both cases, you'd feel hurt and resentment, don't you think?

I respond to every message!

BBS Signature