00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Ousted a Cheater

9,263 Views | 89 Replies

I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 06:52:53

I often make friends on Twitter but for awhile one was a guy that would often flirt with me, make suggestive remarks, offer dick pictures, basically mention how if he ever came out to Cali he'd take me out and say how he'd want to bang me (who'd want to do that, gross I know)

I honestly just laughed it off or ignored it. Until today, he found me through a mutual twitter friend we had on Facebook. I looked at his profile and it said he was married.

I basically ousted him on his Facebook wall. Within a couple minutes, his wife sent me a message asking who I was so I told her what her husband had been saying the past couple months not only to me but our mutual twitter friend. It was all emotional cheating but he had been attempting to physically cheat with both of us.

But what I've noticed is, alot of people feel it's wrong to oust a cheater and you're suppose to just ignore it. But I have tons of disdain for cheaters.

If you were cheated on, would you want someone to tell you? Or rather not know unless your significant other told you?

Am I a total cunt for letting his wife know what janky shit he'd been doing?

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 06:57:18

I would be furious if my hoe was cheating on me

actually I would be very apathetic about it because I'm a beta loser

in fact I'll never get a girlfriend

not with that attitude I won't but seriously I just won't

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 06:57:27

At 8/8/12 06:52 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: Am I a total cunt for letting his wife know what janky shit he'd been doing?

No. You done the right thing.

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 06:59:44

Tarah, only you can decide if you did the right thing. Opinions from people like us are meaningless. We're probably just going to say shit like "LOL U PROLLY SHOULDA CHEATED ON THAT DOOD"

But with that said, I think you did the right thing. The cheating thing was probably going to be discovered anyways, so you might have just saved them the time of living a lie.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 07:14:36

Well, did the wife seem upset that you ousted her husband or did she seem indifferent to the whole thing? If it was the latter, the couple could be into pseudo manage a trois and being found out could get them off. I'm not saying this is the case, but things hardly are ever simple.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 07:25:38

At 8/8/12 07:14 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Well, did the wife seem upset that you ousted her husband or did she seem indifferent to the whole thing?

Ironically, she responded with, "I appreciate you telling me, however, I knew about the crap he was doing. We've been in marital counseling for the past 5 months."

She asked when was the last time he talked to me and the other girl, I told her along with some unwarrented advice.

Last thing she said was, "Thank you for bringing it to my attention, it will be handled."
After that, she blocked me :S

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 07:29:30

At 8/8/12 07:25 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote:
At 8/8/12 07:14 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Well, did the wife seem upset that you ousted her husband or did she seem indifferent to the whole thing?
Ironically, she responded with, "I appreciate you telling me, however, I knew about the crap he was doing. We've been in marital counseling for the past 5 months."

She asked when was the last time he talked to me and the other girl, I told her along with some unwarrented advice.

Last thing she said was, "Thank you for bringing it to my attention, it will be handled."
After that, she blocked me :S

Hmm, so the plot thickens. If they're in marriage counseling they might be taking a break from each other in order to strengthen their marriage, but that's just a hunch.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 07:30:42

Good thing she blocked you, last thing you want is to get more involved. At this point they have to work things out, or make them worse who knows. At this point just move on and hope for the best (if you believe in that kind of stuff).

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 07:33:32

At 8/8/12 06:52 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote:

opinions vary on the subject, but i don't think so. the guy's married, he oughta know better than that. marriage isn't really my thing, but those who go through with it should have the decency to stick to the person they swear by, and to fuck it up with some internet shit is just gross, man =/..
now, if this was a girlfriend or something, and he WASN'T married, then yeah, i would call you out on being an absolute righteous cunt.

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 07:34:01

At 8/8/12 07:25 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: After that, she blocked me :S

Whoa. Did she block you because of the unwarranted advice? Or did she block you because she felt she had enough information?
If it's the latter, then I don't know whether their marriage will last.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 07:45:02

At 8/8/12 07:33 AM, Cool-Points wrote: now, if this was a girlfriend or something, and he WASN'T married, then yeah, i would call you out on being an absolute righteous cunt.

I never understood the different between cheating varying on whether marriage or relationship. If you're choosing to be with someone, whether emotionally or legally, should cheating be wrong?

At 8/8/12 07:34 AM, Gimmick wrote: Whoa. Did she block you because of the unwarranted advice? Or did she block you because she felt she had enough information?
If it's the latter, then I don't know whether their marriage will last.

I don't know, she basically just "Thank you for bringing it to my attention, it will be handled." And blocked me after that. It could of been both. I thought what she said sounded weird though. Like an automated computer response.

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 07:56:34

At 8/8/12 06:52 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: Am I a total cunt for letting his wife know what janky shit he'd been doing?

No. He deserved it. She didn't deserve it, but she didn't deserve to be with a guy who wanted to cheat on her either.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 08:08:52

Wow, you're a bitch.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 08:20:37

It could have been his intention. While exposing the truth is upmost, beguiling him to meet you and invite the wife to watch the whole scene and interfere would have caused him more pain.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 08:53:36

That guy's an idiot, NEVER use the internet if you're gonna cheat.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 11:41:50

It was really none of your business.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 11:50:34

At 8/8/12 06:52 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote:

id want to be told,
a cheater is only doing something because they are not happy in the situation they are in and trying to wiggle in a situation that they feel is oppressing them,

maybe they did not have sex in a while, or they are tired of not having the effection that they craveo ut of their significant other...

while the cheater is directly hurting the person that he has commited to, to the cheater it is alright because the person that he has commited to is, to them... cheating on the cheater, not holding up their end of the relationship

so while the cheater is being hurt, his or her actions will eventually lead to hopefully more happiness for both the cheater and the significant other
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i would want to be told, so i can start to take the next steps i should
if ousting a cheater wrong?
no... never... it only speeds things along.

i say you did the right thing

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 11:51:29

If you were laughing it off or ignoring it then how was he cheating? That's like seeing a partner get mad at you, try to get back by picking up someone at the bar while you're there, get rejected by everyone. You'd be mad at them for cheating?

All I am saying is with what you gave us he was not cheating unless you are lying about laughing it off or ignoring his advances.

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 11:52:15

At 8/8/12 06:52 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: If you were cheated on, would you want someone to tell you? Or rather not know unless your significant other told you?

Ultimately, I would want to know that they cheated, preferably, I would like it if my significant other told me rather than me finding out through other means.

No, you are perfectly fine, don't worry about it. He shouldn't have been cheating, he's in the wrong. Don't let the attitude of the girlfriend bother you.

Exploding genitalia

"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 11:59:57

At 8/8/12 08:52 AM, Travis wrote: I feel like what people do is their own business and the last thing you should do is interfere.

You're one to be fucking talking.

OP did the right thing, but should stay out from now on until the wounds heal. I would block the man on Twitter too.

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 12:12:26

You did the right thing.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 12:14:00

If someone was cheating on me, then I would most certainly want someone to tell me about it. That's probably the worst thing you can do to a spouse, unless of course, you were beat up or tortured by them, or any other kind of illegal activity. I doubt it's against the law to cheat, just not something you'd want to do.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 12:27:37

At 8/8/12 11:41 AM, CritcalOne wrote: It was really none of your business.

wouldn't it have become her business when the guy started talking to her he involved her and i think that she did the right thing.

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 12:42:57

She's grateful, but hate is boiling inside her. She just don't want to lay it all on you after you did the right things. It's a way to protect you from herself.

She can react to advises in two way and a mix of both: "I'll think about it" or "YouDon'tKnowNothingAboutMeAndTheSituation!!!111" So yeah, that part was maybe too much. But it's probably the least of her problem anyway.

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 12:56:40

Would I want to know?

Yes.

Should I know?

No.

Depends on the situation too. This guy was actively seeking to cheat on his wife, he's probably messaged dozens of other women with the same intention.

For myself, I'd lose it if I was cheated on, even if it was a one time thing and she felt guilty as hell about it. I'd still dump her ass. That being said, I'd probably be throwing away a good thing, so if a friend found out, I'd count on his discretion to make the right choice for me.

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 12:56:49

consequently... we are technically talking to this new red head... i wonder if earth knows we may be cheating in it soon....

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 13:30:58

At 8/8/12 08:08 AM, Tribal wrote: Wow, you're a bitch.

Yeah Tarahs the bitch because that guy was stupid enough to think its ok to tell a woman how much he would bang her if he got to meet her and offer dick pics and do anything he could online to get nudes and/or laid while being married.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 13:35:24

It's a tough call, either way you're hurting someone, but I'd say for sure that his wife had the right to know what he had been doing, and I'm sure, even though the information hurt her, she was glad that she knew. There's no reason to cheat on your spouse. If you're gay and married to someone you're not attracted to, tell her and get a divorce.

When I saw the title, I thought you raised your hand during a test or something and told the teacher that the kid next to you was looking at your paper. I was about to laugh my ass off.

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 14:05:21

At 8/8/12 01:37 PM, Xenomit wrote:
No, you're right, he shouldn't have cheated, but it wasn't tara's job to be a snitch

Some of you guys gotta understand that if it isn't your business, stay the fuck out of it

No way. He's the one who stalked her back on facebook. What happen on twitter should had stay on twitter.

Response to I Ousted a Cheater 2012-08-08 14:15:04

At 8/8/12 01:37 PM, Xenomit wrote:
No, you're right, he shouldn't have cheated, but it wasn't tara's job to be a snitch

Some of you guys gotta understand that if it isn't your business, stay the fuck out of it

Trust me, a woman wants to know if her partner is cheating, or attempting to cheat on her. The wife may have appeared frosty with Tarah but thats natural considering the news she received. I've no doubt, once she wises up and realises that her husband is just not going to change and leaves him, she will thank Tarah (in her head) and any other woman who have brought his behaviour up to her.

Yes Tarah did the right thing. In fact, its not even a right or wrong situation. Once that guy chose to do what he did, he gave up any right he had for that information to be kept private from his wife.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature