00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

AVGN sucks.

13,606 Views | 65 Replies

Response to AVGN sucks. 2012-12-06 20:28:16

At 12/6/12 08:25 PM, GodOfVideoGames wrote: He was ok for a while, but I heard he lost a lot of his fans during that year he didn't make any new episodes. He wanted to make a movie or something and his fans just got tired of waiting.

Oh wow, a movie.

How the fuck is that allowed in a fair world

The Human Nugget- Ruining the internet, one post at a time.

Become my fan, because then you'll be cool.

Response to AVGN sucks. 2012-12-06 20:42:28

Humans E-begging and scamming because they want money? -gasp- I've never heard of such a thing!

Response to AVGN sucks. 2012-12-06 20:43:49

Who keeps bumping this? I made my point, now let it rest.

Response to AVGN sucks. 2012-12-06 20:44:18

News flash. You know some people actually like bad video games? It's like how people love to watch troll 2. It's so bad it's good. Who gives a fuck he wants to help some ones kick starter?

also most people who spend money a certain amount of money on kickstarter get not only the product but featured in the product itself like credits and shit.

BBS Signature

Response to AVGN sucks. 2012-12-06 20:44:49

Only thing I don't really like are his "creative" curse words. Or like, just weird ways of phrasing like "Oh my fuck."

He can be interesting and entertaining at times though.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to AVGN sucks. 2012-12-06 20:47:35

At 12/6/12 08:43 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Who keeps bumping this? I made my point, now let it rest.

Fair play to that. I do wonder why this thread kept coming back up and this lock is only more convenient now that even you as the topic starter wants to call it a day for this thread.