Be a Supporter!
pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Pyrince Art Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 12:31 AM Reply

Hey I finally got me a new tab and am better at the rulez so I will upload my art here because the old forum got kinda... lost/crappy.

I will try my BEST to upload in chronological order then i will put my new pic up ^^
I will also add a link to the actual pic and I will request most replies to be there to save on congestion of this forum, thanks in advance!

Pyrince Art

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 12:33 AM Reply

Soooooooo sorry i failed from post #1 XD here is the link for the reaper

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 12:34 AM Reply

Here is my second pic I drew for my GF the Naughty Girl Scout

Pyrince Art

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 12:36 AM Reply

And i will not post my angel because it just failz but instead of excuses i wish to fix it and re-post thew updated one another time until then this is the best 404 EVA!

Pyrince Art

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 01:11 AM Reply

And finally my newest one that i worked my azz on for anatomy and i know it is not that great but here it is my KI FIGHTER!! I will also post in a later time what the full body looked like before the coloring and clothes because i did some pretty sweet leg muscles to XD

Pyrince Art

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Pyrince Art Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 10:33 AM Reply

At 8/6/12 12:31 AM, pyrince wrote: Hey I finally got me a new tab and am better at the rulez so I will upload my art here because the old forum got kinda... lost/crappy.

Lost? Check your post history, it's not hard when you have so few posts.

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 04:18 PM Reply

Ty but I just really thought it was crapped up because I did not take to criticism well at first, but also I did not know I was supposed to post the image and not a link, although i can do both ^^! And I will try another picture today if you maybe have a idea for me because I am drawing a blank so far! XD (double pun on accident)

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Sep. 8th, 2012 @ 02:49 AM Reply

A Adorkable Chibi of my best friend! I rushed it But I did work on better solid lines and colors! Katie Chibi

Pyrince Art

Kashi
Kashi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Pyrince Art Sep. 8th, 2012 @ 03:01 AM Reply

At 9/8/12 02:49 AM, pyrince wrote: A Adorkable Chibi of my best friend! I rushed it But I did work on better solid lines and colors! Katie Chibi

What program are you using to make these?
I ask because the lines are very pixely, but the quality is better than MS Paint's capabilities.

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Sep. 14th, 2012 @ 12:11 AM Reply

At 9/8/12 03:01 AM, Kashi wrote:
At 9/8/12 02:49 AM, pyrince wrote: A Adorkable Chibi of my best friend! I rushed it But I did work on better solid lines and colors! Katie Chibi
What program are you using to make these?
I ask because the lines are very pixely, but the quality is better than MS Paint's capabilities.

Gimp and the pixelation I fear is from me rushing it and not zooming in on such a high resolution pic XD oh sorry fpor the late response internet died.

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Pyrince Art Sep. 14th, 2012 @ 12:15 AM Reply

You need to spend some serious quality time with your tablet. Just keep practicing and learn some new techniques. If you can, I highly recommend Photoshop. Find a student edition if you can.

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Pyrince Art Sep. 14th, 2012 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 9/14/12 12:11 AM, pyrince wrote: Gimp and the pixelation I fear is from me rushing it and not zooming in on such a high resolution pic XD oh sorry fpor the late response internet died.

What brush have you been using on Gimp? Because Gimp also has the smooth brushes that are similar to the common one in Photoshop.

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 9/14/12 12:28 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 9/14/12 12:11 AM, pyrince wrote: Gimp and the pixelation I fear is from me rushing it and not zooming in on such a high resolution pic XD oh sorry fpor the late response internet died.
What brush have you been using on Gimp? Because Gimp also has the smooth brushes that are similar to the common one in Photoshop.

sry I havn't been on just lost my muse for awhile but im back in Washington now so im happier, so please help me find the better brush I can't locate it D:

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Pyrince Art Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 11/23/12 04:08 PM, pyrince wrote: sry I havn't been on just lost my muse for awhile but im back in Washington now so im happier, so please help me find the better brush I can't locate it D:

I don't have Gimp, but there you should be able to find something in the brushes dialog box.
You want to use a softer brush, which will therefore result in softer lines. For example, the brush that is selected in the first image.

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 04:18 PM Reply

At 11/23/12 06:00 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 11/23/12 04:08 PM, pyrince wrote: sry I havn't been on just lost my muse for awhile but im back in Washington now so im happier, so please help me find the better brush I can't locate it D:
I don't have Gimp, but there you should be able to find something in the brushes dialog box.
You want to use a softer brush, which will therefore result in softer lines. For example, the brush that is selected in the first image.

Thanks jonny I was not going to do ANYTHING until I found a house but since the search is so stale I may just do a picture later, someone should come up with an idea because My imagination is broken right now :/ and I think i know what u mean the pixelation is not from the quality but the hardness of the brush? idk lemme know if im wrong ill take your advice either way

pyrince
pyrince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pyrince Art Jan. 12th, 2013 @ 02:48 PM Reply

HOT DAMN! A GEM IN THE RUFF! My house search has lead me to shit town USA Kansas, and im actually liking it, the decent internet, cheap rent, a new job at gamestop! free online schooling!!!!! wow to commemorate within days ill work on something special to commemorate!!!!!!!! if anyone has ideas to throw in please do and this time I swear ill try actually doing something! HAHA oh and ill really work in flash finally so if anyone has a free flash program to recommend please do because... I need one.