Be a Supporter!

Help!

  • 291 Views
  • 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
estebanb3434
estebanb3434
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Help! 2012-08-05 03:02:28 Reply

Necesito saber como se llama esta cancion que aparece en este video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiRIEKe7U-8&list=UUp63hPajo9Z 7EEFpN9JYuMA&index=4&feature=plcp

EN el minuto 41:22

Espero respuestas gracias!!

jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Member since: May. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Help! 2012-08-05 06:36:02 Reply

At 8/5/12 03:02 AM, estebanb3434 wrote: Necesito saber como se llama esta cancion que aparece en este video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiRIEKe7U-8&list=UUp63hPajo9Z 7EEFpN9JYuMA&index=4&feature=plcp

EN el minuto 41:22

Espero respuestas gracias!!

no hablamos espanol, utilizar google translate por favor


SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
estebanb3434
estebanb3434
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Help! 2012-08-05 11:41:14 Reply

At 8/5/12 06:36 AM, jonthomson wrote:
At 8/5/12 03:02 AM, estebanb3434 wrote: Necesito saber como se llama esta cancion que aparece en este video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiRIEKe7U-8&list=UUp63hPajo9Z 7EEFpN9JYuMA&index=4&feature=plcp

EN el minuto 41:22

Espero respuestas gracias!!
no hablamos espanol, utilizar google translate por favor

I need saber as it is called The background song that appears in this video at minute 41:22! thanks in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiRIEKe7U-8&list=UUp63hPajo9Z 7EEFpN9JYuMA&index=4&feature=plcp

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to Help! 2012-08-05 13:04:45 Reply

At 8/5/12 11:41 AM, estebanb3434 wrote:
At 8/5/12 06:36 AM, jonthomson wrote:
At 8/5/12 03:02 AM, estebanb3434 wrote: Necesito saber como se llama esta cancion que aparece en este video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiRIEKe7U-8&list=UUp63hPajo9Z 7EEFpN9JYuMA&index=4&feature=plcp

EN el minuto 41:22

Espero respuestas gracias!!
no hablamos espanol, utilizar google translate por favor
I need saber as it is called The background song that appears in this video at minute 41:22! thanks in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiRIEKe7U-8&list=UUp63hPajo9Z 7EEFpN9JYuMA&index=4&feature=plcp

So I guess you just want to find the background song? It starts at 41:43 actually.

  • {Runaway}
    {Runaway} by DaGrahamCraka

    Hmm. More happy hardcore! I guess you can review if you want, im not gonna stop you.

    Score
    4.44 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Trance
    Popularity
    327,816 Views


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 16 November 2014)

BBS Signature