00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Photoshop Chick fil founder

1,356 Views | 9 Replies

Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 18:29:06

Okay photoshop the founder of Chick fil a because people won't shut the fuck up about chick fil a or whatever.

S. Truett Cathy.

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 18:45:40

slightly disturbing example.

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 19:27:13

How is Chick Fil A pronounced?

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 20:17:50

Sorry Chic-fil-A, but there's only room for one fried chicken place 'round these parts, and it ain't you.

Plus we let gays eat 15% off.

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 21:25:56

At 8/2/12 07:27 PM, Dogmeat wrote: How is Chick Fil A pronounced?

You say the "Fil-A" part as if you are saying fillet.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 21:55:48

The leader of the Chick-fil-A boycott has asked to meet with the founder. He wants to have a peace treaty, saying "We and Chick-fil-A may have our differences, but damn it, this shit's just too good to keep up this petty feud".

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 22:20:38

Let the Homosexual Hate flow through you.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 22:40:59

At 8/2/12 07:27 PM, Dogmeat wrote: How is Chick Fil A pronounced?

chick

fill

eeyyyy!

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 22:43:16

He simply said he doesn't support gay marriage, THAT'S IT, and people shit their fucking pants. Its his god damn opinion. What is the country becoming where a person is fucking crucified because of his FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT.

Now, I can understand people having a fucking hernia if he just went public and just spew out garbage; but he didn't. He simply said, and I quote again: "I don't support gay marriage", is response to a person asking why he doesn't sell Kermits.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, CALM DOWN

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Chick fil founder 2012-08-02 22:52:18

At 8/2/12 10:43 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote: He simply said he doesn't support gay marriage, THAT'S IT, and people shit their fucking pants. Its his god damn opinion. What is the country becoming where a person is fucking crucified because of his FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT.

Now, I can understand people having a fucking hernia if he just went public and just spew out garbage; but he didn't. He simply said, and I quote again: "I don't support gay marriage", is response to a person asking why he doesn't sell Kermits.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, CALM DOWN

The anger regarding his statement stems from the fact that it is increasingly perceived as a bigoted position, akin to the southern baptist position on racism and slavery in the days of yore -- advocating for curtailed rights and reduced recognition of a targeted minority. It also seems likely that the legal standing of exclusionary marriage practices may be overturned. Justices across the map have brought into question the legality of several statutes of the Defense of Marriage Act recently.

BBS Signature