Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:03 PM Reply

WELCOME TO THE TWENTIETH OFFICIAL NAC!

I bring you August's theme: Voice Acting Ravers!

"Voice Acting Ravers" you say? What does that mean?

Well, as some may know.. the purpose of these contests is to get people to come out of the woodwork and get exposed, and also to encourage people to work TOGETHER.

This contest will focus on rave-type music (eurobeat, hardstyle, gabber, happy hardcore, Goa speedcore, jumpstyle extratone, handsup, splittercore, breakcore, etc etc.) BUT must utilize the vocals from the voice acting genre. Now you can do anything to these vocals that you want.. you can vocode them, autotune them, glitch them, stutter them, roboticize them, reverse them, pitch them up and down, mix them with other vocals from that genre.. but at the end of the day you must use the voice acting genre for your vocals. Also you cannot use any vocals from there that are actually a remix or cover of a commercial song, as that obv. violates copyright rules and is a nono for these contests.

the person with the most energy generated through their song and the most creative and abundant use of vocals/separate vocals/vocal manipulation will win this contest. I know there are a lot of creative people on this site so this is your time to show us what you can do!

Also you MUST post the link to any and all voice acting songs you used in your song description - this is non-negotiable as you MUST give credit to those whose material you used.

Any songs that do NOT conform to the rule of only using voice acting vocals which are non-commercial, or HAVING to use voice acting vocals for this contest WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES. I have noticed that in the past the rules are not always followed.. or in some cases even READ. If this is the case this time your song will automatically be thrown out - NO EXCEPTIONS.

Examples

providing examples for this.. I won't lie.. is going to be tough.. as most raving songs use actual vocals sung specifically for that.. but I shall provide some anyways and you can try to emulate it as close as you can.. really at the end of the day you can make it sound however the fuck you want.. as long as it's still ravey and uses voice actor vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvmA0QtlBtI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty0JSf1zCbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x7WndCMXAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMXtZq3Peo

and all the billions of ravey-type songs in the audio portal :P (or like all of B0UNC3's songs.. EVER :)

Also don't forget if you can't find vocals you like you can always record your OWN vocals.. submit them to voice acting and use those, as they will still qualify that way :)

Covers and Remixes

Covers or remixes are NOT allowed for this contest, unless you are covering or remixing another users song that they submitted to the portal in the past, or your own song that you may have submitted in the past, as this applies to the "share alike" license of newgrounds. We would prefer to see you come up with something on your own - carve your own path to greatness!

Production

Production ALWAYS plays an important role in these contest. This means stressing quality and pressuring the contestants to put as much effort, knowledge and talent that they possibly can into their submissions.

1) If you use real instruments - make sure they sound sweet!
2) If you use a real vocalist - make sure the vocals sounds sweet!
3) If you use Nuendo or East west (which I know 90% of you that go down that route will) - for the love of god - mix it properly!

BONUS POINTS

anyone who records their own vocals submits them to the voice acting genre and then uses them - you get major props from us!

---

Voices

Voices can be used, provided that:
1) It is not sampled from copyrighted recordings.
2) It is 100% your own recording and creation.
3) You can ask another artist or group to provide vocals, as long as all material is newly created for your submission, and you provide the details of the vocalist(s), who they are.

Instruments & Collabbing

Recordings of instruments are great! Make sure you list any you used in your song description, and if anyone else helped, list them as well! As a result if someone assists you with instruments you may include them as part of your song - just make sure to mention them in your song description. The prize however will only go to the user that submitted the song.

---

Deadlines

All tracks must be in by the deadline. Please check your Newgrounds in-boxes regularly. If you have a problem with reaching the deadlines, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will review your case.

Submissions must not contain any material deemed offensive.

Further questions pertaining to official NACs can be found in the NAC General Discussion Thread

Last but not least, remember to have fun! Don't get too competitive and/or elitist, or I may have to bash some heads! :P

Raver-type musicians, this is your time to shine!

August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:04 PM Reply

Here are the set dates and deadlines for this contest

From now till 11:59 PM EST Friday August 24th: Submissions will be accepted.

Sunday August 26th: The 8 finalists will be announced, and their submissions will be closely scrutinized and reviewed by our finalist judges. NO BUTTHURT WHINING PLEASE.

also no pulling a Kanye West please.

Saturday, September 1st: The top 4 will be announced by our finalist judges, as well as frontpaged the next month at some point by one of the audio mods (frontpage not guaranteed & results may be delayed till the second in case of emergency or me having a good enough excuse to delay it)

also only songs submitted uniquely for the contest month will be accepted (you cannot have one for that month and it also submitted 2 years ago as well for example, or have a repeat nac entry submitted from last year)

---

The finalist judges for the "Voice Acting Raver" NAC will be...

To be determined - I will be taking offers from anyone interested - so PM me if you are interested. We prefer judges who have been around the block a few times on newgrounds - as evidenced by the all-star lineup we had in the past - so this month we are looking for NG veterans of all kinds. I will keep you posted.

Also Tylandril (aka Realmguys aka Tyler) as well as Evil-Dog have offered to be standby judges - (however Realmguys cannot make it this month due to personal reasons so we do have some NAC Judge spots open) - which means they are free for me to use in the finalist judging if I feel their skills are appropriate for the contest judging-wise :) They will be most likely helping in this contest.

If you want to be a sweeper judge, please talk to me.

Also keep in mind that as a finalist judge you only have ONE WEEK to judge the 8 submissions, so if this is an issue for you, or you think you might not be able to pull through, then PLEASE DON'T OFFER!

We will pick the top three from the 8 finalists.

---

PRIZES

1st Place: $50.00 store credit, weekly feature, reviewed by all judges, 1st place sig (optional)
2nd Place: $40.00 store credit, weekly feature, reviewed by all judges, 2nd place sig (optional)
3rd Place: $30.00 store credit, weekly feature, reviewed by all judges, 3rd place sig (optional)
4th Place: weekly feature, reviewed by all judges
5th Place: reviewed by all judges
6th Place: reviewed by all judges
7th Place: reviewed by all judges
8th Place: reviewed by all judges

---

Please post your submissions in this thread!

This is easy. Just simply post your song link into the text window like so...

• Paradise on E - Worlds Collide
    Paradise on E - Worlds Collide by Chronamut

A MEGAMIX fusion of 3 songs - Paradise on E - Ecstacy in Paradise & Power of Pleasure

Score
    4.40 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Trance
    Popularity

and more importantly - HAVE FUN!!!

RAAAVE!</blockquote>

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:52 PM Reply

HEll yeah this soudns BOMB:D

Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
DJDela
DJDela
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:06 PM Reply

So, as I understood, collabs are allowed?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 01:06 PM, DJDela wrote: So, as I understood, collabs are allowed?

yes collabs are allowed... but prize will only go to the person who submitted the song.. or split up if you talk to tom i guess.. but you would have to speak to him on that.

BBS Signature
Offgore
Offgore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:47 PM Reply

wooo my favorite genre

Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:18 PM Reply

ALRIGHT THIS TIME I'M JOINING
FO'SHO
last time i pussied out, not gonna happen.

Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 09:20 PM Reply

As a voice actor, this theme should be easy. Although, I know that my music making abilities aren't exactly stellar, so if anyone wants to collab, I'm willing!

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:27 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 09:20 PM, Ryry67dude wrote: As a voice actor, this theme should be easy. Although, I know that my music making abilities aren't exactly stellar, so if anyone wants to collab, I'm willing!

itd be cool to see musicians and voice actors working together on this to a common goal.. vocals made specifically for a song would really go far.

BBS Signature
HyperTrough
HyperTrough
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 03:27 AM Reply

Okay just read the rules and I'm left slightly confused...

Do the vocal samples HAVE to be specifically voice "acting"? It seems as if the rules are implying that you can't use singing, but only voice "acting".

lol fuk u

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 05:17 PM Reply

I feel confident that Rapefunk will triumph in this month's NAC for sure

• Sick Beat Sandwich
    Sick Beat Sandwich by Gobblemeister

A daring new foray for the music world.

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Funk
    Popularity

Suezo
Suezo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:21 PM Reply

I will definitely be back for this one! Can't wait to get started.

Non-Stop Innovation

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 02:16 AM Reply

At 8/3/12 05:17 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: I feel confident that Rapefunk will triumph in this month's NAC for sure
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/497326

in light of your track record it is clear that you clearly don't give a SHIT about these contests or take them seriously in the slightest.

Thus for the first time ever I am actually BANNING you from ever submitting to these contests ever again AND disqualifying your contest entry.

Go back to general gobblemeister.. and take your brigade of idiots with you please.

Goodbye.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 05:31 AM Reply

At 8/5/12 02:16 AM, Chronamut wrote:
*takes a sip of haterade*

shut your cum catcher you trick ass bitch

EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 05:38 AM Reply

At 8/5/12 02:16 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 8/3/12 05:17 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: I feel confident that Rapefunk will triumph in this month's NAC for sure
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/497326
in light of your track record it is clear that you clearly don't give a SHIT about these contests or take them seriously in the slightest.

Thus for the first time ever I am actually BANNING you from ever submitting to these contests ever again AND disqualifying your contest entry.

Go back to general gobblemeister.. and take your brigade of idiots with you please.

Goodbye.

Gobblemeister cares deeply for this competition which is why he consistently contributes. If you revisit his earlier submissions you will see his growth and notice that he is the most serious producer Newgrounds has to offer. Banning my good friend and client will result in the collapse of the NAC for the fans will have no one to root for, and ultimately, no fanbase to keep the NAC running. I would recommend lifting this ban towards my good friend or else you will see the wrath of Rapefunk in the form of a much bigger and more threatening way.

Rapefunk will always prevail.

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
xModernCrusaderx
xModernCrusaderx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 01:16 PM Reply

At 8/5/12 02:16 AM, Chronamut wrote: in light of your track record it is clear that you clearly don't give a SHIT about these contests or take them seriously in the slightest.

Goodbye.

This is what happens when you place homosexuals in charge. I don't judge but those who have strayed from the path of Jesus Christ are lost souls who cannot be trusted. For all we know, Chronamut may be a child molester and I for one do not allow child molesters to judge contests.

May God have mercy on you, Chronamut.

GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 01:21 PM Reply

i support gobblemeister's banning from the contest. his entries are for the sole purpose of having fun which is in direct violation of contest rules.

DJDela
DJDela
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 04:26 PM Reply

So many guys here trying to be funny...

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 04:31 PM Reply

While I respect your authority Chronamut I will continue to submit audio into these contests and share rapefunk with the world. It is more than just a hobby, it is a duty, an obligation, and a way of life. I understand that you don't seem to comprehend the concepts I am translating to audio so I will forgive your ignorance if you apologize. I am not an idiot, I am actually pretty smart when you get to know me, and I have a beautiful soul that no one can ever put down. One day you will regret your decision Chronamut, and when you come back to me, begging that I show benevolence, I will oblige, for I am sympathetic to those who lack what I possess in such great quantity, vision.

I liken this situation to the trials faced by Galileo, with myself being Galileo and you the Pope of course. I know that, like Galileo, I may not be recognized in my lifetime for the contributions Rapefunk will inevitably make to the world of music and the world as a whole. As long as I stay true to myself and believe in the perseverance of the human spirit I will be alright, I will continue, like the dedicated mother elephant carrying her child to term I will bear the slings and arrows hurled forth because I know that the blows I whether must be sustained for the sake of my progeny. I ask you to retract your altogether rash and unnecessary outburst at the risk of lookin' a dang fool in public and issue a public apology to Rapefunk Productions and Rapefunk associates. In case you didn't know i've already won one of these contests so if you question my resolve just check my bank account and you'll see for yourself that I get paid.

Thank you for your time and considerations.

Rapefunk Productions
DustRoutine
DustRoutine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 01:16 AM Reply

At 8/5/12 04:31 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Rapefunk
At 8/5/12 06:14 PM, Bees wrote: fuck chronamut
User123
More rage

In this thread: Ironic butthurt trolls.

Oh hey, that banned fag should make a rapecrunk track titled that.

While humorous for the most part, it's mainly ruining a good thread and competition for everyone else, so tone it down a bit, kids
Suezo
Suezo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 09:52 PM Reply

Well, hopefully that blow over quickly.

Let's try to get back on topic and hype this next contest up shall we?

August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers

Non-Stop Innovation

BBS Signature
Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM Reply

Grace under fire, Gobblemeister, you are a true gentlemen

didn't rapefunk win one of these?

like, recently?

...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 09:49 AM Reply

At 8/6/12 09:52 PM, Suezo wrote: Well, hopefully that blow over quickly.

Yes, I greatly agree, I guess I may as well offer up my voice acting again.

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 09:12 AM Reply

At 8/7/12 09:49 AM, Ryry67dude wrote:
At 8/6/12 09:52 PM, Suezo wrote: Well, hopefully that blow over quickly.

Yes, I greatly agree, I guess I may as well offer up my voice acting again.

be sure to let other voice actors know :)

BBS Signature
DivoFST
DivoFST
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM Reply

So im a little confused, we can't sing?
Like we cant record a sentence singing but we can record the same sentence talked and then tweak it to fit the song?
Sorry for the (probably stupid) question but this will be my first submission on a contest and i really wanted it to have some impact here not just be another one :D

No mather how good you are sometime, somewhere, somehow...
Someone will blow your mind and make feel a beginner again..

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 12:36 AM Reply

At 8/10/12 10:18 AM, DivoFST wrote: So im a little confused, we can't sing?
Like we cant record a sentence singing but we can record the same sentence talked and then tweak it to fit the song?
Sorry for the (probably stupid) question but this will be my first submission on a contest and i really wanted it to have some impact here not just be another one :D

if you sing or use any vocals they either have to be from the voice acting genre off newgrounds - thus if they aren't already there you have to submit your vocals to the voice acting genre first and then make a song using those and referencing them - as the whole point is to make the voice acting genre and the others work together.

It seems that this may be too.. advanced or involved of a concept for most people to attempt it seems though.

BBS Signature
DuttonsaysHi
DuttonsaysHi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 14th, 2012 @ 11:09 AM Reply

At 8/13/12 12:36 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 8/10/12 10:18 AM, DivoFST wrote: So im a little confused, we can't sing?
if you sing or use any vocals they either have to be from the voice acting genre off newgrounds - thus if they aren't already there you have to submit your vocals to the voice acting genre first and then make a song using those and referencing them - as the whole point is to make the voice acting genre and the others work together.

It seems that this may be too.. advanced or involved of a concept for most people to attempt it seems though.

It's just actually getting the voices, that's the hard part. I finished the track like 2 days ago but I'm still looking for a specific voice to add to it, and searching for them on NG is kinda clunky.. I have to either skim through a tonne of voice demos or a tonne of general audio submissions with the tag I'm looking for. and even if I find my voices I fear I'll be one of the very few submission again :c

Bafana
Bafana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 14th, 2012 @ 07:50 PM Reply

Prepare to be dazzled.

• Vocal Demo #1
    Vocal Demo #1 by liberatingpulse

So Bafana needed a vocalist. . .

Score
    4.17 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

:
:This is not an entry.

BBS Signature
DuttonsaysHi
DuttonsaysHi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 14th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM Reply

• Virtual Japan
    Virtual Japan by DuttonsaysHi

Trance blended with Japanese style instruments for a virtual Japan rave!

Score
    4.33 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Trance
    Popularity

I'm a little unsure about this actually being able to qualify. I mean I have implemented some kind of regular vocals into a trance like track... but there isn't much of them. Mainly because I couldn't find the vocals I was looking for on newgrounds alone, but I couldn't even find them outside of newgrounds either. So this is all I have it's worth a shot I guess.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to August Nac 12: Voice Acting Ravers Aug. 15th, 2012 @ 09:59 PM Reply

At 8/14/12 10:43 PM, DuttonsaysHi wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/498838
I'm a little unsure about this actually being able to qualify. I mean I have implemented some kind of regular vocals into a trance like track... but there isn't much of them. Mainly because I couldn't find the vocals I was looking for on newgrounds alone, but I couldn't even find them outside of newgrounds either. So this is all I have it's worth a shot I guess.

a long as you link to the sources you used on newgrounds in your song description it qualifies:

also some vocalists on newgrounds of note:

JAZZA
Tomamoto
Theweebl
sexual-lobster
SardonicSamurai

some funny examples:

• Something About Boobs
    Something About Boobs by Hnilmik

The Adventures of Captain Becky segments from Sanity Not Included EP 12

Score
    4.10 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Comedy
    Popularity
  • Dot Dot Square(?)
    Dot Dot Square(?) by Kpheeyat

Parody of a flash based off an audio recording based on a review

Score
    4.27 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Comedy
    Popularity
  • Clack Them Balls
    Clack Them Balls by Tateos

So... satisfying.

Score
    3.82 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Comedy
    Popularity
  • Mexican Apple Thief
    Mexican Apple Thief by JaShinYa

Skit for VA Radio: #17 "Fat Thumb"

Score
    4.04 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Comedy
    Popularity

actual sung examples:

• I Vow To Thee My Country
    I Vow To Thee My Country by TroisNyxEtienne

Uploaded for Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee.

Score
    4.54 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • his eye is on the sparrow
    his eye is on the sparrow by dariaband

soul gospel classic

Score
    4.49 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Haru Song
    Haru Song by hania

Just vocals with made up words

Score
    4.49 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Sonic Colours Intro
    Sonic Colours Intro by TroisNyxEtienne

Reach for the Stars from Sonic Colours, acapella!

Score
    4.46 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Kanuvma
    Kanuvma by ZipZipper

Far away dancing village music

Score
    4.46 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Valentine's Day Barbershop
    Valentine's Day Barbershop by DrewDryDen

A Valentine's Day Barbershop Quartet

Score
    4.32 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Fruitapella (NAC)
    Fruitapella (NAC) by F-Meister

It ain't easy being a fruit...

Score
    3.97 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Exec_renaissance/.
    Exec_renaissance/. by TroisNyxEtienne

Another original Hymmnos song without backing music.

Score
    4.42 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • arabian moon
    arabian moon by Doumaaa

as the sun sets two Imams sing their choral in the city's largest mosque

Score
    4.28 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Have I Gone Mad?
    Have I Gone Mad? by Doumaaa

relax

Score
    4.42 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity

weird shit XD:

• Unhelpfullaby
    Unhelpfullaby by ZipZipper

Very creepy music done with only vocal playing

Score
    4.30 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • I like to wear rhinestones
    I like to wear rhinestones by benjadaninja

It's a gag people.

Score
    4.19 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Benjadaninja- Flying Chopstick
    Benjadaninja- Flying Chopstick by benjadaninja

Made entirely with my voice.

Score
    4.21 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Ehey Man
    Ehey Man by thehoopz

right to the ways and the rules of the world

Score
    3.14 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • Benjadaninja- Sailor's Song
    Benjadaninja- Sailor's Song by benjadaninja

Dumbest thing I've ever made.

Score
    3.76 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity
  • -=Don't stop now=-
    -=Don't stop now=- by unknowngoth

DONT STOP NAOOO

Score
    3.66 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    A Capella
    Popularity

and if they don't suit.. pitch em up and make it all happyhardcore like every single person on earth seems to now lol..

also the point isn't even to just peruse a person's voice acting shit and choose one.. although naturally that is what most will do.. but to form connections with GOOD voice actors and commission them to do something for your song. There are tons of people on this site who can actually sing who are completely IGNORED by the audio community. Use the resources you got!

props to anyone who makes a goldencat rave rofl..
or even remembers who goldencat is..

BBS Signature