Be a Supporter!

Ngadm '12: Round 1

  • 20,399 Views
  • 424 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:09:46 Reply

Results will be out very soon, people! :D Don't tear too much hair out!

...and if you do, you can send it to me, I could use some better rope.


Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:10:24 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:09 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote: Results will be out very soon, people!

or not. He might just be fucking with ya.

SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:13:15 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:10 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:09 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote: Results will be out very soon, people!
or not. He might just be fucking with ya.

True, Step did only just wake up from a nap, so it might be a bit more time.


Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:13:47 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:13 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:10 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:09 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote: Results will be out very soon, people!
or not. He might just be fucking with ya.
True, Step did only just wake up from a nap, so it might be a bit more time.

and i've only made my mind up about like half of the submissions anyway

Acid-Paradox
Acid-Paradox
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:15:40 Reply

OFFICIAL NEWS

RESULTS ARE COMING NEXT WEEK


Music is my passion , not my business.

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:16:27 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:15 PM, Acid-Paradox wrote: OFFICIAL NEWS

RESULTS ARE COMING NEXT WEEK

POSSIBLY

SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:16:50 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:15 PM, Acid-Paradox wrote: OFFICIAL NEWS

RESULTS ARE COMING NEXT WEEK

DAMNIT ACID. STOP LEAKING OFFICIAL JUDGE TALK.


Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:20:27 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:16 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:15 PM, Acid-Paradox wrote: OFFICIAL NEWS

RESULTS ARE COMING NEXT WEEK
DAMNIT ACID. STOP LEAKING OFFICIAL JUDGE TALK.

HEY DID YOU GET THE MEMO THAT WE'RE DISQUALIFYING HALF OF THE SUBMISSIONS

FOR BEING TOO LONG

SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:21:01 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:20 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:16 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:15 PM, Acid-Paradox wrote: OFFICIAL NEWS

RESULTS ARE COMING NEXT WEEK
DAMNIT ACID. STOP LEAKING OFFICIAL JUDGE TALK.
HEY DID YOU GET THE MEMO THAT WE'RE DISQUALIFYING HALF OF THE SUBMISSIONS

FOR BEING TOO LONG

Whoah, really? I thought we were doing that for half the submissions because they were too short.


Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature
Acid-Paradox
Acid-Paradox
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:22:20 Reply

OFFICIAL NEWS

SKYE IS NOT A JUDGE OF NGADM. IGNORE ALL OF HIS POSTS.


Music is my passion , not my business.

Echo
Echo
  • Member since: Sep. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:23:12 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:22 PM, Acid-Paradox wrote: OFFICIAL NEWS

SKYE IS NOT A JUDGE OF NGADM. IGNORE ALL OF HIS POSTS.

OFFICIAL NEWS

ALL OFFICIAL NEWS SHOULD BE IGNORED!

Acid-Paradox
Acid-Paradox
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:26:32 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:23 PM, Echo wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:22 PM, Acid-Paradox wrote: OFFICIAL NEWS

SKYE IS NOT A JUDGE OF NGADM. IGNORE ALL OF HIS POSTS.
OFFICIAL NEWS

ALL OFFICIAL NEWS SHOULD BE IGNORED!

UNOFFICIAL NEWS

WE JUST CREATED A PARADOX


Music is my passion , not my business.

Echo
Echo
  • Member since: Sep. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:27:04 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:26 PM, Acid-Paradox wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:23 PM, Echo wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:22 PM, Acid-Paradox wrote: OFFICIAL NEWS

SKYE IS NOT A JUDGE OF NGADM. IGNORE ALL OF HIS POSTS.
OFFICIAL NEWS

ALL OFFICIAL NEWS SHOULD BE IGNORED!
UNOFFICIAL NEWS

WE JUST CREATED A PARADOX

OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL NEWS

WERE ALL FUCKED

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:33:58 Reply

Darn it already, please send the results our way...


AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
samulis
samulis
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:39:48 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:33 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Darn it already, please send the results our way...

Yea, you're making us go crazy. XD


My Music - Virtual Instruments - Website
Orchestral/Cinematic Composer

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:51:20 Reply

Just averaging the scores. The judges are enjoying the moment of course and driving you guys nuts.

Stay tuned a little longer!


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 15:51:51 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:51 PM, Step wrote: Just averaging the scores. The judges are enjoying the moment of course and driving you guys nuts.

Stay tuned a little longer!

pf

you've been playing tetris all this time

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:00:21 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:51 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:51 PM, Step wrote: Just averaging the scores. The judges are enjoying the moment of course and driving you guys nuts.

Stay tuned a little longer!
pf

you've been playing tetris all this time

Tengen Tetris? :P
Bearing in mind that it's already the 20th in some places, it seems like the wait's been going on, and on, and on.......


AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:01:54 Reply

At 8/19/12 04:00 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Bearing in mind that it's already the 20th in some places,

It's always something somewhere.

jpbear
jpbear
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:08:00 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:15 PM, Acid-Paradox wrote: OFFICIAL NEWS

RESULTS ARE COMING NEXT WEEK

i almost forgot this was the ngadm lolololol

SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:12:32 Reply

At 8/19/12 03:51 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:51 PM, Step wrote: Just averaging the scores. The judges are enjoying the moment of course and driving you guys nuts.

Stay tuned a little longer!
pf

you've been playing tetris all this time

I've been busy beating him and you the whole time, Buoy.


Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:13:52 Reply

At 8/19/12 04:12 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote:
At 8/19/12 03:51 PM, Buoy wrote: you've been playing tetris all this time
I've been busy beating him and you the whole time, Buoy.

YEAH SO NO WONDER WE'RE GETTING NOWHERE WITH THE RESULTS

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:17:55 Reply

THIS JUST IN

sugarsimon is replacing all the judges

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 39
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:19:52 Reply

THIS JUST IN

All of the judges have been replaced by ducks.

SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:20:31 Reply

At 8/19/12 04:19 PM, FixedDeck wrote: THIS JUST IN

All of the judges have been replaced by ducks.

Mm, ducks. 'scuse me, I need to go eat lunch.


Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature
Acid-Paradox
Acid-Paradox
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:25:01 Reply

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ngadm '12: Round 1


Music is my passion , not my business.

jpbear
jpbear
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:34:49 Reply

At 8/19/12 04:17 PM, Buoy wrote: THIS JUST IN

sugarsimon is replacing all the judges

he had to call his other selfs from different dimensions,

but its ok he has the power to do that.

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:49:15 Reply

did you hear that? It's the sound of... results

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:52:49 Reply

At 8/19/12 04:49 PM, Buoy wrote: did you hear that? It's the sound of... results

Oh please, please tell me they're coming within the hour.


AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
EbonHawk7X
EbonHawk7X
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Ngadm '12: Round 1 2012-08-19 16:54:41 Reply

It's Here