New Topic Respond to this Topic
MurphysFlaw
MurphysFlaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Artists get in here! draw greengirl Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:37 PM Reply

Thanks for all of the positive feed-back guys! I really didn't think ya'll would like it that much XD

I think it would be cool if you put all of the art/drawings in the CD booklet (If you are going to make an actual cd case of course.) Let me know if you want help making one!

here was another drawing I started before my other design. i didn't finish fleshing it out because I liked my other drawing more and my noses always look like rubbish, but I figured i'd post it anyways.

Artists get in here! draw greengirl

DrawFall
DrawFall
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Artists get in here! draw greengirl Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 12:24 AM Reply

I did another one, I was bored. I made it so that it looked like an album cover this time.

f r i c k e n a w e s o m e

DrawFall
DrawFall
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Artists get in here! draw greengirl Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 12:30 AM Reply

Here it is in my itunes. It fits right in with the other albums I have.

MurphysFlaw
MurphysFlaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Artists get in here! draw greengirl Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 01:04 AM Reply

At 8/4/12 12:30 AM, DrawFall wrote: Here it is in my itunes. It fits right in with the other albums I have.

Dude! That looks sick! And right next to coconut records? Yesss

DrawFall
DrawFall
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Artists get in here! draw greengirl Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 01:16 AM Reply

At 8/4/12 01:04 AM, MurphysFlaw wrote:
At 8/4/12 12:30 AM, DrawFall wrote: Here it is in my itunes. It fits right in with the other albums I have.
Dude! That looks sick! And right next to coconut records? Yesss

IKR! Your second one is also fricken' amazing.

Ahkihoun
Ahkihoun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Artists get in here! draw greengirl Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 09:22 PM Reply

draw fall and murphy those are both freakin epic

Cabbster
Cabbster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Artists get in here! draw greengirl Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 8/4/12 12:24 AM, DrawFall wrote: I did another one, I was bored. I made it so that it looked like an album cover this time.

Really nice. Reminds me of another band's album art. Can't remember the name off the top of my head though.

By this point, I might as well just name my album Cut. This looks great! And feels great to see it along with some actually established artist. Sickly slick. The texture is what really emphasizes the style. Heavy cardboard/paper texture really changes it's feeling as a digital entity.

At 8/4/12 01:04 AM, MurphysFlaw wrote:
Sick!
At 8/4/12 01:16 AM, DrawFall wrote:
amazing
At 8/9/12 09:22 PM, Ahkihoun wrote:
epic

I definitely agree with all of you guys on the stuff here.. I'm at a loss for words at the awesomeness this thread has produced. I've got quite a bit of brainstorming to do in the meanwhile.

BBS Signature
creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Artist
Response to Artists get in here! draw greengirl Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 08:29 PM Reply

Am I late to the party?

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Cabbster
Cabbster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Artists get in here! draw greengirl Aug. 17th, 2012 @ 09:54 PM Reply

At 8/10/12 08:29 PM, creepyboy wrote: Am I late to the party?

Definitely not. I'm seriously liking this one. It's got a lot of simplicity to it, and is pretty freaking awesome overall. Remids me of Zone-Sama's intro girl. NICE! Really good color scheme as well, and matches. I'll def be using this!

At 8/10/12 10:58 PM, HydraTundra wrote: Here. Enjoy..

Getting technical up in here!

The head/headhpones is great. (incoming light anatomy criticism) she's holding her ipod in a really unconventional fashion and her torso is a bit twisted. Other than that, the type of line art and blush(?) marks are quite indeed in fact absurdly awesome.

At 8/10/12 11:15 PM, HydraTundra wrote: I guess I am late,oh well..I tried..:(

Not late bro/bro-ette! I just take a bit to respond due to some terribly annoying inconveniences.

The background is pretty cool, seems like she's laying on some really soft grass, hah. Fkin' awesome. Not to mention my name on teh boobies :D

The best part of this is how you shaped the hair/head and how the headphones are covering it. My favorite aspect, really. Thanks so much for this awesome display u guise :> I ain't gon' leave these out.

BBS Signature