Be a Supporter!

Cock Emoticon

  • 2,207 Views
  • 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TurtleBounds
TurtleBounds
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 01:58:33 Reply

We need to create one and have fulp add it.


Make mistakes, so you don't learn from them.

GrizzlyOne
GrizzlyOne
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 02:06:30 Reply

immature


BBS Signature
zmatt007
zmatt007
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 02:16:47 Reply

why dont we start posting pics of dicks while were at it

Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 02:18:33 Reply

At 7/27/12 01:58 AM, TurtleBounds wrote: We need to create one and have fulp add it.

What would be the point of it?! There's no reason to have one.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 02:21:13 Reply

At 7/27/12 02:18 AM, ZeldaFan64DS wrote:
At 7/27/12 01:58 AM, TurtleBounds wrote: We need to create one and have fulp add it.
What would be the point of it?! There's no reason to have one.

Its a dick, we are the only forum to have one then, so our dick is bigger then everyone elses.


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Cool-Points
Cool-Points
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 02:29:49 Reply

At 7/27/12 02:21 AM, tox wrote:
At 7/27/12 02:18 AM, ZeldaFan64DS wrote:
At 7/27/12 01:58 AM, TurtleBounds wrote: We need to create one and have fulp add it.
What would be the point of it?! There's no reason to have one.
Its a dick, we are the only forum to have one then, so our dick is bigger then everyone elses.

i am confused by what you say, please explain it.

Cool-Points
Cool-Points
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 02:39:35 Reply

At 7/27/12 02:34 AM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 7/27/12 02:29 AM, Cool-Points wrote:
At 7/27/12 02:21 AM, tox wrote:
At 7/27/12 02:18 AM, ZeldaFan64DS wrote:
At 7/27/12 01:58 AM, TurtleBounds wrote: We need to create one and have fulp add it.
What would be the point of it?! There's no reason to have one.
Its a dick, we are the only forum to have one then, so our dick is bigger then everyone elses.
i am confused by what you say, please explain it.
Nigguh u dum, so dum.

Newgrounds: First forum to have a dick emoticon.
Threfore, my cock is much bigger than yours.

nice. soad. that's cute. anyway, i guess that depends on your interpretation of size. if we're the only ones who have a dick, then that doesn't really make us bigger than anything. it just means we're in the loneliest kind of sausagefest.

i heard the forum next door is making a vagina emoticon. vaginas, regrettably, are also larger than nothing.
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 02:40:41 Reply

Tom really should give us the ability to make our own custom emotes.

Cool-Points
Cool-Points
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 02:55:40 Reply

At 7/27/12 02:41 AM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 7/27/12 02:39 AM, Cool-Points wrote:
nice. soad. that's cute. anyway, i guess that depends on your interpretation of size. if we're the only ones who have a dick, then that doesn't really make us bigger than anything. it just means we're in the loneliest kind of sausagefest.
i heard the forum next door is making a vagina emoticon. vaginas, regrettably, are also larger than nothing.
1 penis > 0 penis

that's my point genius. you're describing quantity, not size differentiation. if you were the last man on earth, your dick would only create its own standard, it wouldn't be 'bigger than any other dicks.'

Shut up and enjoy the eternal cockfest that is Newgrounds.

i'm TRYING to. I take my cocks VERY seriously in this neverending CockFest, but we have people like you who can't do COCK MATH correctly.

Cool-Points
Cool-Points
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 03:01:17 Reply

At 7/27/12 02:57 AM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 7/27/12 02:55 AM, Cool-Points wrote:
i'm TRYING to. I take my cocks VERY seriously in this neverending CockFest, but we have people like you who can't do COCK MATH correctly.
Sorry nigguh, I flunked cock math in highschool. But I was damn good with testicle math.

it's-it's fine... *calms down*... i've just been really stressed at the lab lately...

psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Cock Emoticon 2012-07-27 03:03:18 Reply

At 7/27/12 02:06 AM, GrizzlyOne wrote: immature

because newgrounds isn't already filled with immature 13 year olds who've just discovered the joys of masturbation and the potential of a jar of vaseline