Be a Supporter!
MysteryG
MysteryG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Tgf2 bulid problem 2012-07-25 02:05:20 Reply

I made game in Tgf2 Ng edition. But I can't bulid my with sounds because I don't have lame_enc.dll on my computer. So I download lame_enc.dll. But now when I try bulid my game comunicate saying ''An error occured,do you want to read the output file'' appear. When I clik yes the comunicate saying Error loading: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\client\jvm.dll

Please help me.

metroidfannumber1
metroidfannumber1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Tgf2 bulid problem 2012-08-08 15:08:59 Reply

At 7/25/12 02:05 AM, MysteryG wrote: I made game in Tgf2 Ng edition. But I can't bulid my with sounds because I don't have lame_enc.dll on my computer. So I download lame_enc.dll. But now when I try bulid my game comunicate saying ''An error occured,do you want to read the output file'' appear. When I clik yes the comunicate saying Error loading: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\client\jvm.dll

Please help me.

i've had this problem too. it probably has to do with mp3 compression in the properties section. find it by clicking your application and the properties should appear. you should be using force frequency 44100 and bitrate 128 because editing those settings may cause problems but you may find a way to make your files smaller. you can also use no change in force frequency.

TOAST

SoftWarewolf
SoftWarewolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Tgf2 bulid problem 2012-08-10 14:33:37 Reply

That's not it,
You should download the java SDK (java 7 development kit) then on my computer - advanced, click environmental variables, and set the "JAVA_HOME" to the sdk directory.

It might say you are missing tools.jar, then you copy the tools.jar from the jre directory to the sdk directory where it's trying to find it.

I think thats how i fixed it!