New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 07:01 PM Reply

"Dear Journal, I called the doctor today about a problem. I have a problem with my balls. They are itchy and it is difficult to sit still with them because they are so itchy. I have to back up against stucco surfaces and rub up and down on them to relieve the itchiness. No creams have worked."

This paragraph made my balls itch.

BBS Signature
Ninja-Panda
Ninja-Panda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 10:27 PM Reply

I'm sorry but right after sonic said "Oh shoot i'm late" i was like how the hell can you be late? I got lazy and checked out the chapters and i stopped here.

BBS Signature
slipstrike
slipstrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 10:47 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 12:15 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: "BADBADBAD writing"

What the read did I just fuck!?

And just how many chapters does this go on for, 20+? No way am I going anywhere near that link to find out for myself.

Writing this bad is contagious, you know.
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 10:56 PM Reply

"Everyone was at the funeral place which they decided to put in the garden of the school, so they could berry Sonic at High School which is where he spent most of his time as a teen. All of Sonic's friends who were there were attending his funeral. Tails was right and front and was crying, and next to him was Amy who was crying the most and she was hugging Sonic's Mom with her face in her boobs who was crying too but not so loud, like a honking horn on a bike that she was not squeezing too hard. Everyone was so sad because Sonic is now dead. There was also Rouge and Cream who was wearing a big ring with a really big shiny white jew in it and they were also crying because they are women, and they cannot control their emotoins

I freaking lost it. This tops My Immortal

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 11:01 PM Reply

Then got up Rouge, who was holding Knuckles and Knuckles Jr like a sexy pelican carrying two watermelons in its mouth. "I am going to miss Sonic so much, said Rouge. He was such a cool and nice guy, with the best morals, and everyone knew his penis was bigger than everyone else's." Rouge was so sex-thinking, but it was O.K. because it is all about saying good things about the dead person at a funeral, and everyone nodded anyway because it was.

Oh my god. I'm crying.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
Trapex
Trapex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Writer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 11:01 PM Reply

I read the first few lines. For how many times the author (or whatever the hell that sorry excuse for a writer would be called) even mentioned the name Sonic....just appalling.

I'm debating whether I should make a drinking game out of it. Every time the guy writes down "Sonic," I take a shot.

orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 11:17 PM Reply

I couldn't read this story with a straight face over how stupid this story is. Is it just me, or is almost every Sonic fanfiction/fanart has to involve sex or something? I think it's getting to the point where it's wrong on so many levels it's not funny anymore, but rather disturbing.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
GoodFang
GoodFang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 06:31 PM Reply

The writer is obviously a troll. I wrote better essays in 6th grade and my english wasn't that good.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 06:43 PM Reply

That's as great an idea as the Super Mario Bros film.

I'm saying the ideas shit

BBS Signature