Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 11:39 AM Reply

At 7/25/12 11:17 AM, Lepy wrote: "Nothing said Sonic," said Sonic.

Oh that is beautiful.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
shinobody
shinobody
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 11:53 AM Reply

At 7/25/12 11:29 AM, e-lord wrote:
At 7/25/12 02:04 AM, XenonMonkey wrote: Has anyone even read any of it yet?
yeah i read the first chapter

is this a troll fic or is the writer just really bad?

I guess spelling and grammar would be even worse if it was a troll fic. Troll fic writers usually go overboard with this. So I'm afraid it's legit.

kanef
kanef
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 12:02 PM Reply

i'm on chapter 7 now and this is one of the most hilarious trollfics i've ever read.

thanks for linking it.

comment pls - plug.dj
sevkitty.com forum - last.fm
D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 12:15 PM Reply

Wow. It's even worse than I imagined:

"Mrs. Lesson grabbed a journal from the pile and Sonic knew it was his because it looked just like Sonic's journal. Sonic knew this because he had written in it so many times it was crazy! Mrs. Lesson opened to a totally random page and it was the worst page she could pick. She began to read. "Dear Journal, I called the doctor today about a problem. I have a problem with my balls. They are itchy and it is difficult to sit still with them because they are so itchy. I have to back up against stucco surfaces and rub up and down on them to relieve the itchiness. No creams have worked. Creams only make my ball sweat smell like the breath of a thoroughbred and I think Amy (my GirlFriend) noticed. I hope my doctor calls. Love, Sonic."

"Oh no stop reading!" said Sonic, but he reacted too late because it was already read, all of it. Everyone in the class laughed and Sonic felt like an idiot asshole because now everyone knows all about his ball problems. Sonic felt his rage build up inside him like a pool of lava in a volcano. "Stop laughing at me! Don't tell anyone!" shouted Sonic but everyone was laughing so loud that they did not hear him and Sonic was just so embarrassed and mad and sad but more embarrassed so he ran out of the class fast. Sonic ran to his locker and opened it and screamed into it. He screamed "This sucks!" and Curse Words too."

BBS Signature
Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 12:16 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 11:04 AM, streetbackguy wrote: All Sonic fan fiction is pure shit.

Any fan fiction is pure shit.

Hey man cats are p coo.

poinl
poinl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 12:18 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 12:15 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Wow. It's even worse than I imagined:

XD i laughed hard at that

hi look at me music just click here

BBS Signature
poinl
poinl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 12:20 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 02:07 AM, Protagonist wrote: You think this is funny? You've obviously never read the infamously bad harry potter fanfiction, My Immortal.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6200297/1/My_Immortal ( PS, it's 44 chapters long. Try to get through it I dare you. )

LOL the last sentence of this fiction is this

I cried sexily I just wanted 2 go 2 the commen room and slit my wrists with mi friends while we watched Shark Attak 3 and Saw 2 and do it with Draco but I knew I had 2 do somefing more impotent.

"ABRA KEDABRA!11111" I shooted.

hi look at me music just click here

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 12:24 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 01:37 AM, XenonMonkey wrote: This is the greatest fanfic ever made and I suggest you all read it:

I'm not gonna read it.

Lepy
Lepy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 01:19 PM Reply

It just keeps going and going. I can't believe I'm even on chapter 5.

When they got home it was dinner time and Sonic was at a different home from Tails and Knuckles because they were all in different families so they did not live together, and Sonic's Mom made a dinner. Sonic's Mom made Chinese Food and Sonic ate it and at the end there was a Fortune Cookie and Sonic broke it open and ate the cookie part and kept the paper that was inside that held a magical fortune on it. Sonic looked at the fortune and read it to himself inside of his head.

"The path to glory begins at the base of your friend's penis," said Sonic inside of his head reading the Fortune Cookie paper and he knew it was a good sign for what was about to happen tonight when Espio and Rouge went to sex. Then the phone ringed. Sonic ran to the phone and picked it up and said "Hello." Into it."Hello." Into it.

psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 01:28 PM Reply

"It is journal day," said Sonic's English teacher, Mrs. Lesson. Mrs. Lesson was tall and white and had gray hair and she was not pretty. "Take out your journals and put them in a pile and I will read one of your entries to the class." Sonic took out his blue journal and ran to the front quickly and put his journal on her desk and ran back to his desk, all with his head down and not talking or looking at anyone. Sonic was so fast that he did it first. Everyone else did it afterwards and slower.

Mrs. Lesson grabbed a journal from the pile and Sonic knew it was his because it looked just like Sonic's journal. Sonic knew this because he had written in it so many times it was crazy! Mrs. Lesson opened to a totally random page and it was the worst page she could pick. She began to read. "Dear Journal, I called the doctor today about a problem. I have a problem with my balls. They are itchy and it is difficult to sit still with them because they are so itchy. I have to back up against stucco surfaces and rub up and down on them to relieve the itchiness. No creams have worked. Creams only make my ball sweat smell like the breath of a thoroughbred and I think Amy (my GirlFriend) noticed. I hope my doctor calls. Love, Sonic."

lmao what is this shit

psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 01:30 PM Reply

Where Sonic ran to was his next class (it is now second period so it was okay), and that class was History class. Sonic did not care about History class. "Hey Amy!" said Sonic, "Check me out!" and Sonic did a dance move.

"Wow, cool, let's kiss," said Amy and Sonic and Amy kissed right there in the class and some of the other people in the class watched but the teacher wasn't there yet so they didn't get in trouble and who is gonna tell Sonic he can't kiss his girl friend in class. Amy kissed Sonic so hard that he was thinking "Let's have sex" but he didn't say it because the teacher would show up by the time they started to have sex in History class. Sonic kissed back really hard and it was sexy to everyone.
and i'm still on chapter one

wow

Fluttershy
Fluttershy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 01:33 PM Reply

"Actually Rouge was telling me about the problems with your balls and penis and butthole that every one found out about in your English class." Wow was Sonic surprised, he did not know what to say.

psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM Reply

"Let's go," and Sonic went outside with Tails who was also in prom clothing and they went outside and got in the limo.

"The limo is broken," said the limo driver who looked like a person but darker colored. Sonic and Tails got out of the limo and asked the limo driver if they could fix it. "Nope the limo is broken eternally," said the limo Driver. So Sonic grabbed Tails's hand and said "Let's go," and ran all the way to the prom which was on an island called "Ghost Island."

"This place is scary," said Tails. Ghost Island was really scary. It was shaped like a skull, and everything looked like it was dead. Sonic looked at Tails.

"Yeah it is." Said Sonic.

"Why would the put the prom on this island," said Tails. "I don't see anyone else from the school here." Tails and Sonic were both worried about it all. Sonic and Tails walked forward and there was a Haunted House. Sonic and Tails went into the Haunted House and it was spooky. Sonic saw a ghost and Tails saw a mummy. There was a man laughing.

"Ha ha ha, Sonic and Tails, now you are both here and fallen right into my trap," said the man laughing. The man looked like a fat immature gay. It was Eggman.

"Eggman why you're here," asked Sonic and shouted at Eggman. "Are you here for the Chaos Emeralds!" Sonic shook his fists at Eggman and Tails ran at him but what an idiot he was because a cage fell down from the top of the sky and trapped Tails. "You are doomed now," said Egg man. "Welcome to a graveyard of you."

this shit is golden

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 01:37 PM Reply

A few excerpts made me laugh from chapter 6

Espio knocked Rouge's house door. "I hope she is home!" said Espio and she was, she opened the door just then.

"Hello, I'm home," said Rouge, looking always sexy in her tiny baby bra and big cool boobs.

"No," said Espio, "I want to make sex in you right here!" and Espio put on the Invisibility Hat so nobody could see or hear them and a whole new world of possibilities were optioned to them so they could do sex in what ever way they wanted and it was time to start sex right now.

"Here it comes!" cried Espio, ramming his mauve avenger into Rouge's vagina spot. Rouge screamed sex noises and Espio messed around with her boobs and face like she was the X-Men arcade game. Espio slapped his big awesome penis from side to side in her vagina like a hotdog windshield wiper and Rouge was ripping grass from the lawn.

her bellybutton to see how far it would go and making a balls hurricane with swirling his balls and her balls.

Lmao, such crappy writing.

BBS Signature
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 01:36 PM, psychopathy wrote: this shit is golden

Hang on, pal. I haven't even hit the crust of this shit yet, and I'm laughing.

"They are right here, here you go," said Sonic and Sonic gave the two babies to Espio. What a relief. Sonic was tired of having to take care of babies that were not even his. It is good that Sonic has the best morals of all Hugh School students because any other person pretty much would not have taken good care of them.

"Hey ass butthole," said Shadow. "It is my job to do crimes!" Then Shadow laughed and high fived Sonic for doing a good job. Sonic was the best.

Chime
Chime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 01:45 PM Reply

"I'm so bad," said Knuckles, laughing because he sat where two people could sit. Knuckles did this every day and no one bothered him, but they all knew it was against the rules of both man and God. The bus started and drove at the school and parked and they got out.
Knuckles is so bad.

BBS Signature
GoodFang
GoodFang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM Reply

Sonic belongs in the world of Mobius, what the hell is this crap.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature
XenonMonkey
XenonMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Programmer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 02:28 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 01:57 PM, daethdrain wrote: Yo wassap, xenon.

You guys should at least read chapter six, trust me.

I'm on chapter 14.

BBS Signature
psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 02:39 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 01:38 PM, Fluttershy wrote:
"They are right here, here you go," said Sonic and Sonic gave the two babies to Espio. What a relief. Sonic was tired of having to take care of babies that were not even his. It is good that Sonic has the best morals of all Hugh School students because any other person pretty much would not have taken good care of them. "Hey ass butthole," said Shadow. "It is my job to do crimes!" Then Shadow laughed and high fived Sonic for doing a good job. Sonic was the best.

my hope in humanity has been simultaneously raised and diminished by this brilliant/crappy writing.

i can't quite tell if this writing was an earnest attempt or just fine-quality trolling

psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 02:43 PM Reply

"I am so glad to be safe one again. Thanks to you Sonic, the day is saved." Tails was smiling bigger than a crocodile having a silly dream but Sonic was not. "What is wrong, Sonic, everything is right now," said Sonic.

wait what this doesn't make any sense.

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 03:01 PM Reply

There was a Naruto fanfic that was terrifying to read. I wish I remembered the title.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 03:03 PM Reply

Whats next the TMNT becoming debt collectors?

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 03:53 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 11:17 AM, Lepy wrote: "What is wrong Sonic," asked Sonic's Mom.

"Nothing said Sonic," said Sonic.

Whoever wrote this is a genius.

"Let's go," and Sonic went outside with Tails who was also in prom clothing and they went outside and got in the limo.

"The limo is broken," said the limo driver who looked like a person but darker colored. Sonic and Tails got out of the limo and asked the limo driver if they could fix it. "Nope the limo is broken eternally," said the limo Driver."

I nearly died at this part.

BBS Signature
Lepy
Lepy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 04:57 PM Reply

Wow, finally got to chapter 23.

My brain has completely fizzled out of reality. There's so much "sex doing" in this fanfic.

Schizo-Sephy
Schizo-Sephy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 05:41 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 04:00 AM, DrWaffleClam wrote: "Espio revealed his penis to Rouge, who looked at it. Rouge said "Cool" and took out her vagina. Espio's penis was really big from looking at Rouge like when he is in church and its so boring but you just get a boner anyway. Rouge's vagina looked like a surprised ghost. Espio's penis approached Rouge like a plane flying down at the airport but instead of being full of business men it was full of Espio's Creamy Italian salad dressing."

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a headache from laughing so hard.
Is the rest of it funny as fuck?
If it is I have to read this now!!!

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 05:46 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 03:51 AM, ihatesonic1 wrote:
Then Espio used his tail to flip her over (he can do this) and put his penis into her butt. He moved his penis in circles in her butthole like he was building a golf course and digging out the back
holy fuck

Sold

CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 05:51 PM Reply

Dear Journal, I called the doctor today about a problem. I have a problem with my balls.

dunno what to say about this

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
Freaki-boy92
Freaki-boy92
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

well... all i can say is that it's better than my immortal.

i really can't say much else about it.

Kanon
Kanon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Sonic High School Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 06:35 PM Reply

The analogies the writer comes up with are just too sad and stupid, it makes it funny, I can't continue, not without hacking up a lung anyways.

PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature