Be a Supporter!

Need an artist for flash game

  • 503 Views
  • 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
filya
filya
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Need an artist for flash game Jul. 24th, 2012 @ 07:41 PM Reply

Hi,

I have been working on a zombie defense flash game and the code is almost 90% done. All the art for it needs to be done though.

Here's a preview of the game.

Gameplay

Level selection

Skill distribution

If you have an account on FGL, you could play it here

The artist will have to work on the backgrounds for the levels, barricade objects, the spritesheets for the character and zombies and some UI elements. I would like a flashy cartoony style, but I would be very open to other styles as well.

A 50% split of all sponsorship proceedings will go to the artist.

While replying, if you can provide some sample of your art style, that would be great.

Thanks!

PS: The game was originally a top down one, but I have since then changed it to a side view one. So some levels and zombies in the game might confuse you.

kahakaha
kahakaha
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Need an artist for flash game Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 05:25 PM Reply

Hi,
I'm interested in a not too long project, since the code is almost done, all I need is the asset list. I can work quickly in the next 2 weeks. From what I've seen it should be quick.
I'll pm you my email.
Also I couldn't test the game because I don't have a FGL account.

filya
filya
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Need an artist for flash game Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 06:55 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 05:25 PM, kahakaha wrote: Hi,
I'm interested in a not too long project, since the code is almost done, all I need is the asset list. I can work quickly in the next 2 weeks. From what I've seen it should be quick.
I'll pm you my email.
Also I couldn't test the game because I don't have a FGL account.

Hi there. Do you have any portfolio of your work? I don't see any here on NG. IM me if you like, but I would like to take a look.

MichaelJ
MichaelJ
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Need an artist for flash game Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 10:36 AM Reply

Is the character in your game going to be able to move around?


BBS Signature
Izzy-A
Izzy-A
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Artist
Response to Need an artist for flash game Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 11:40 AM Reply

So tempting...how many zombies types will there be? I really like Plants vs Zombies, and want to try making some assets like that.

filya
filya
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Need an artist for flash game Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 07:27 PM Reply

At 7/26/12 10:36 AM, Animator1mike wrote: Is the character in your game going to be able to move around?

Not the character. He will be stationary but be able to move his arms to fire around. The zombies though, obviously will be walking/running towards him.

filya
filya
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Need an artist for flash game Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 07:31 PM Reply

At 7/26/12 11:40 AM, Izzy-A wrote: So tempting...how many zombies types will there be? I really like Plants vs Zombies, and want to try making some assets like that.

8 different and very varied types of zombies. eg crawling, walking, dog, obese, hulk-like etc.
I really like your art style and would be great if you agreed to work together on this!

stephanenoel
stephanenoel
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Need an artist for flash game Oct. 18th, 2012 @ 09:35 AM Reply

Hi

I am currently looking for a short or long term partner to work on projects. Are you still looking for someone?

I am an artist and game designer looking for quality work.

Here is my portfolio
www.sagimage.com

KGBXXX
KGBXXX
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Need an artist for flash game Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 08:49 PM Reply

At 10/18/12 09:35 AM, stephanenoel wrote: Hi

I am currently looking for a short or long term partner to work on projects. Are you still looking for someone?

I am an artist and game designer looking for quality work.

Here is my portfolio
www.sagimage.com

thats very nice!