• 8 Replies
ultimatails
ultimatails
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Voice actors needed! 2012-07-22 11:38:17

I'm doing a series on newgrounds called fire and ice And i need voice actors for the main characters I all ready got one voice actor now i need three more.
the series is about a teen and his friend. the main character marc is from a heavenly world and was sent here as a baby on accident but was ment to fulfill a prophecy is friend is ben is from hell but they get along well together and together become unstoppable. if you want to join up pm me.

DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice actors needed! 2012-07-22 14:13:32

At 7/22/12 11:38 AM, ultimatails wrote: I'm doing a series on newgrounds called fire and ice And i need voice actors for the main characters I all ready got one voice actor now i need three more.
the series is about a teen and his friend. the main character marc is from a heavenly world and was sent here as a baby on accident but was ment to fulfill a prophecy is friend is ben is from hell but they get along well together and together become unstoppable. if you want to join up pm me.

can we see some animation skill? I would love to see how the art style is going to be before joining in most people would like that too.

Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
ultimatails
ultimatails
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice actors needed! 2012-07-26 16:41:07

I won't be doing the art style im currently looking for animators and i'm seeing wich art style is the best to me so i haven't gotten there yet.

At 7/22/12 02:13 PM, LazyAss23 wrote:
At 7/22/12 11:38 AM, ultimatails wrote: I'm doing a series on newgrounds called fire and ice And i need voice actors for the main characters I all ready got one voice actor now i need three more.
can we see some animation skill? I would love to see how the art style is going to be before joining in most people would like that too.
LactheWatcher
LactheWatcher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Filmmaker
Response to Voice actors needed! 2012-08-02 14:27:02

Hey If anything turns up. This sounds like it could be an awesome project!

I'd love to try out!

ZelashOculah
ZelashOculah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice actors needed! 2012-08-03 08:13:30

If you are still looking for voice actors, perhaps i could offer my services as one?
I have a demo i posted, or example, it's the only audio i've ever posted here xD
Sounds pretty cool nonetheless :D

My Name is Stormy Facade, i am a Pegasus Pony, A Brony, And I love Games, Flying, and butterflies.

Chamber1773
Chamber1773
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Voice actors needed! 2012-08-06 18:14:24

I'd love to be considered for voice work. If you wouldn't mind sending a message with what characters are available, I'd love to see if I could help

DahDoctow
DahDoctow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Voice actors needed! 2012-08-11 05:20:05

If you are looking for a voice, I have a voice demo with three of the bunch of voices I can do. My main vocal style is generally extremely goofy, however I can try to pull off a serious role if need be.

http://soundcloud.com/dahdoctow/dahdoctow-voice-demo-august-

What's it gonna be? You have to decide.
Tits, or destiny...
...Tits...

incursion
incursion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to Voice actors needed! 2012-08-11 08:46:58

Anyone who needs a voice actor im interested, regardless of the role
Send me a script & I'll return with audio-tracks.

BBS Signature
ultimatails
ultimatails
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice actors needed! 2012-08-11 10:35:17

No more voice actors needed we are all full anyone after this message will not be answered sorry

At 8/11/12 08:46 AM, incursion wrote: Anyone who needs a voice actor im interested, regardless of the role
Send me a script & I'll return with audio-tracks.