Be a Supporter!

5secondcollab

  • 9,556 Views
  • 320 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chongo
Chongo
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-29 10:50:24 Reply

And Gunboy, just keep in mind the possibility that not all voice actors will have a part, so crediting them would be dumb. So animators, GRAB SOME VOICE ACTORS!

*cough* like me

/selfwhore


Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
EthanAlways
EthanAlways
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Filmmaker
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-29 22:12:29 Reply

Sorry I don't have any work for you VA's out there, but I'm a voice actor myself so I have myself covered.

GuybrushThreepwood47
GuybrushThreepwood47
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-30 02:15:54 Reply

There, I did me, something I dislike doing. I hope that's enough, or do I need to give you a swf or something? Or does it need to be transparent?

5secondcollab


cisprivileged and loving it

GuybrushThreepwood47
GuybrushThreepwood47
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-30 02:17:39 Reply

At 8/30/12 02:15 AM, GuybrushThreepwood47 wrote: There, I did me, something I dislike doing. I hope that's enough, or do I need to give you a swf or something? Or does it need to be transparent?

FEET
I HATE FEET


cisprivileged and loving it

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-30 07:43:29 Reply

At 8/30/12 02:15 AM, GuybrushThreepwood47 wrote: There, I did me, something I dislike doing. I hope that's enough, or do I need to give you a swf or something? Or does it need to be transparent?

WELLMAYBEYOUCOULDPUTSOMEFEETTHEREHTGHRODFKHGRTFHRGT. lol, but seriously, it looks grand. even without the feet. also, yes. it does need to be transparent.


shit

BBS Signature
GuybrushThreepwood47
GuybrushThreepwood47
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-30 21:20:13 Reply

There we go, eh?

5secondcollab


cisprivileged and loving it

GuybrushThreepwood47
GuybrushThreepwood47
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-30 21:24:46 Reply

Hopefully this works. If not, fml

5secondcollab


cisprivileged and loving it

DrBreadgun
DrBreadgun
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-30 22:37:24 Reply

Your going to have to count me out-

I had to go on vacation, and I didn't bring flash with me, I didn't have time to do the project! Sorry :<

keolamation
keolamation
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-31 18:55:01 Reply

At 8/30/12 10:37 PM, DrBreadgun wrote: Your going to have to count me out-

I had to go on vacation, and I didn't bring flash with me, I didn't have time to do the project! Sorry :<

project isn't due till october I'm in middle of a move to cali.. My progress is slow but, it's there. lol

also, been busy with website. lol

5secondcollab

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-04 11:03:58 Reply

Voice actors:
RYRY67DUDE
PUNKMETALGUY31
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
PHATBOI15
LAZYASS23

Animators:
GUNBOYISAWESOME
MACDONALDFIN
D34THMONK3Y
J-REX
PUNKMETALGUY31
ENERGYRAIN
STASIS-DESIGNS
MEGADRIVESONIC
RAINDASH
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
VAGUELYWONDERFUL
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
TOMABI
SPEEDOSAUSAGE
JELLYDRAFT
DRBREADGUN
MECHANICALMAHAM
QUIETSTEALTH

Menu:
RATIONAL-DELIRIUM

le updated list.


shit

BBS Signature
GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-04 11:06:07 Reply

EDIT: I made a boo-boo in the first updated list post i did (THEONEBEFORETHIS)

Voice actors:
RYRY67DUDE
PUNKMETALGUY31
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
PHATBOI15
LAZYASS23

Animators:
GUNBOYISAWESOME
MACDONALDFIN
D34THMONK3Y
J-REX
PUNKMETALGUY31
ENERGYRAIN
STASIS-DESIGNS
MEGADRIVESONIC
RAINDASH
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
VAGUELYWONDERFUL
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
TOMABI
SPEEDOSAUSAGE
JELLYDRAFT
DOODLE-BREAD14
MECHANICALMAHAM
QUIETSTEALTH

Menu:
RATIONAL-DELIRIUM

le updated list! :D


shit

BBS Signature
GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-12 12:08:26 Reply

ok, time for another check-up! so, how's everyone's entries doing?


shit

BBS Signature
Rational-Delirium
Rational-Delirium
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-13 14:16:46 Reply

Here's a character art.

So could you give me a list of the scene names with the author's name, the frame number that their scene is on, and a screenshot of each scene in JPEG format? I think JPEGs could work the best because I only have Flash CS3, so I can't use your flash files, but I could trace the screenshots over with vectors. Or I could just put in place holders and you could fill them in later. And is the menu going to be on a different scene, or on the same scene before everything else? If it's on the same scene, I could just use actionscript to make the scene selection go to the right frames anyway. If the group photo's going in the Meet the Team frame, I could put a placeholder in there and you could fill it in later.


You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-13 15:49:32 Reply

At 9/13/12 02:16 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: Here's a character art.

So could you give me a list of the scene names with the author's name, the frame number that their scene is on, and a screenshot of each scene in JPEG format? I think JPEGs could work the best because I only have Flash CS3, so I can't use your flash files, but I could trace the screenshots over with vectors. Or I could just put in place holders and you could fill them in later. And is the menu going to be on a different scene, or on the same scene before everything else? If it's on the same scene, I could just use actionscript to make the scene selection go to the right frames anyway. If the group photo's going in the Meet the Team frame, I could put a placeholder in there and you could fill it in later.

Right now, the scenes are:

RainDash
MacDonaldFin
SpeedoSausage
Tomabi
Megadrivesonic
GuybrushThreepwood47
QuietStealth
GunboyIsAwesome
LE CREDITS (the credits. duh)

And the group thing might be in the meat the team section.


shit

BBS Signature
EthanAlways
EthanAlways
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Filmmaker
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-15 17:39:40 Reply

Just got my laptop working again, I'll get the finished product to you when I can

ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-16 03:55:42 Reply

I would like to make a part for this :)


A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-16 09:35:48 Reply

At 9/16/12 03:55 AM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: I would like to make a part for this :)

animation is full. :C


shit

BBS Signature
ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-16 14:45:30 Reply

At 9/16/12 09:35 AM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 9/16/12 03:55 AM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: I would like to make a part for this :)
animation is full. :C

oh that is not awesome :(


A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
JellyDraft
JellyDraft
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-23 00:42:28 Reply

I was finaly able to finish this off. It's been nice getting back into animation. I'm not sure I like it exactly the way it looks, so I'm going to hold on to the fla for a little bit for small edits. Overall though, I think I'm pretty close.

JellyDraft
JellyDraft
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-27 16:25:16 Reply

At 9/23/12 12:42 AM, JellyDraft wrote: I was finaly able to finish this off. It's been nice getting back into animation. I'm not sure I like it exactly the way it looks, so I'm going to hold on to the fla for a little bit for small edits. Overall though, I think I'm pretty close.

Also..Picture coming soon! :D Why is this thread so dead??

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-27 18:22:47 Reply

At 9/27/12 04:25 PM, JellyDraft wrote: Also..Picture coming soon! :D Why is this thread so dead??

idefk, bro.


shit

BBS Signature
JellyDraft
JellyDraft
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-27 21:46:04 Reply

At 9/27/12 06:22 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 9/27/12 04:25 PM, JellyDraft wrote: Also..Picture coming soon! :D Why is this thread so dead??
idefk, bro.

Was my animation acceptable?

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-28 10:55:43 Reply

At 9/27/12 09:46 PM, JellyDraft wrote:
Was my animation acceptable?

yeah man. c:


shit

BBS Signature
Mownkey
Mownkey
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-28 10:59:22 Reply

Making a 5 second entry? That sounds so easy! Too bad the positions for animators are filled.

EthanAlways
EthanAlways
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Filmmaker
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 01:38:11 Reply

Yo! All I need are my title and credits. Should be done in like 20 mins. Anyways here I am!

5secondcollab

DannyDaNinja
DannyDaNinja
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 04:10:50 Reply

Dayum... PM me if you ever do another 5 second collab!


Trying to post in topics that have no replies. Trust me it's a horrible feeling when nobody replies to your topic :{

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 11:14:58 Reply

At 10/2/12 04:10 AM, DannyDaNinja wrote: Dayum... PM me if you ever do another 5 second collab!

As I said one time, Im gonna do another one soon.


shit

BBS Signature
Rational-Delirium
Rational-Delirium
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 13:04:40 Reply

I'm just wondering if you give lend me a few FLA screenshots (via dump) for the slideshow, and if you could tell me what frame number each scene starts at.


You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 14:30:26 Reply

At 10/2/12 01:04 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: I'm just wondering if you give lend me a few FLA screenshots (via dump) for the slideshow, and if you could tell me what frame number each scene starts at.

Oh yeah, about the frame number thing. It's actually scenes.


shit

BBS Signature
Rational-Delirium
Rational-Delirium
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 14:48:43 Reply

At 10/2/12 02:30 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 10/2/12 01:04 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: I'm just wondering if you give lend me a few FLA screenshots (via dump) for the slideshow, and if you could tell me what frame number each scene starts at.
Oh yeah, about the frame number thing. It's actually scenes.

Hey, that's even better :)
Since it's scenes, you could probably change the code if you want. It'll be easy :)


You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.