00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5secondcollab

19,480 Views | 310 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-04 11:03:58

Voice actors:
RYRY67DUDE
PUNKMETALGUY31
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
PHATBOI15
LAZYASS23

Animators:
GUNBOYISAWESOME
MACDONALDFIN
D34THMONK3Y
J-REX
PUNKMETALGUY31
ENERGYRAIN
STASIS-DESIGNS
MEGADRIVESONIC
RAINDASH
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
VAGUELYWONDERFUL
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
TOMABI
SPEEDOSAUSAGE
JELLYDRAFT
DRBREADGUN
MECHANICALMAHAM
QUIETSTEALTH

Menu:
RATIONAL-DELIRIUM

le updated list.

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-04 11:06:07

EDIT: I made a boo-boo in the first updated list post i did (THEONEBEFORETHIS)

Voice actors:
RYRY67DUDE
PUNKMETALGUY31
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
PHATBOI15
LAZYASS23

Animators:
GUNBOYISAWESOME
MACDONALDFIN
D34THMONK3Y
J-REX
PUNKMETALGUY31
ENERGYRAIN
STASIS-DESIGNS
MEGADRIVESONIC
RAINDASH
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
VAGUELYWONDERFUL
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
TOMABI
SPEEDOSAUSAGE
JELLYDRAFT
DOODLE-BREAD14
MECHANICALMAHAM
QUIETSTEALTH

Menu:
RATIONAL-DELIRIUM

le updated list! :D

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-12 12:08:26

ok, time for another check-up! so, how's everyone's entries doing?

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-13 14:16:46

Here's a character art.

So could you give me a list of the scene names with the author's name, the frame number that their scene is on, and a screenshot of each scene in JPEG format? I think JPEGs could work the best because I only have Flash CS3, so I can't use your flash files, but I could trace the screenshots over with vectors. Or I could just put in place holders and you could fill them in later. And is the menu going to be on a different scene, or on the same scene before everything else? If it's on the same scene, I could just use actionscript to make the scene selection go to the right frames anyway. If the group photo's going in the Meet the Team frame, I could put a placeholder in there and you could fill it in later.

You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-13 15:49:32

At 9/13/12 02:16 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: Here's a character art.

So could you give me a list of the scene names with the author's name, the frame number that their scene is on, and a screenshot of each scene in JPEG format? I think JPEGs could work the best because I only have Flash CS3, so I can't use your flash files, but I could trace the screenshots over with vectors. Or I could just put in place holders and you could fill them in later. And is the menu going to be on a different scene, or on the same scene before everything else? If it's on the same scene, I could just use actionscript to make the scene selection go to the right frames anyway. If the group photo's going in the Meet the Team frame, I could put a placeholder in there and you could fill it in later.

Right now, the scenes are:

RainDash
MacDonaldFin
SpeedoSausage
Tomabi
Megadrivesonic
GuybrushThreepwood47
QuietStealth
GunboyIsAwesome
LE CREDITS (the credits. duh)

And the group thing might be in the meat the team section.

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-15 17:39:40

Just got my laptop working again, I'll get the finished product to you when I can

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-16 03:55:42

I would like to make a part for this :)

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-16 09:35:48

At 9/16/12 03:55 AM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: I would like to make a part for this :)

animation is full. :C

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-16 14:45:30

At 9/16/12 09:35 AM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 9/16/12 03:55 AM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: I would like to make a part for this :)
animation is full. :C

oh that is not awesome :(

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-23 00:42:28

I was finaly able to finish this off. It's been nice getting back into animation. I'm not sure I like it exactly the way it looks, so I'm going to hold on to the fla for a little bit for small edits. Overall though, I think I'm pretty close.

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-27 16:25:16

At 9/23/12 12:42 AM, JellyDraft wrote: I was finaly able to finish this off. It's been nice getting back into animation. I'm not sure I like it exactly the way it looks, so I'm going to hold on to the fla for a little bit for small edits. Overall though, I think I'm pretty close.

Also..Picture coming soon! :D Why is this thread so dead??

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-27 18:22:47

At 9/27/12 04:25 PM, JellyDraft wrote: Also..Picture coming soon! :D Why is this thread so dead??

idefk, bro.

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-27 21:46:04

At 9/27/12 06:22 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 9/27/12 04:25 PM, JellyDraft wrote: Also..Picture coming soon! :D Why is this thread so dead??
idefk, bro.

Was my animation acceptable?

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-28 10:55:43

At 9/27/12 09:46 PM, JellyDraft wrote:
Was my animation acceptable?

yeah man. c:

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-09-28 10:59:22

Making a 5 second entry? That sounds so easy! Too bad the positions for animators are filled.

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 01:38:11

Yo! All I need are my title and credits. Should be done in like 20 mins. Anyways here I am!

5secondcollab

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 04:10:50

Dayum... PM me if you ever do another 5 second collab!

Trying to post in topics that have no replies. Trust me it's a horrible feeling when nobody replies to your topic :{

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 11:14:58

At 10/2/12 04:10 AM, DannyDaNinja wrote: Dayum... PM me if you ever do another 5 second collab!

As I said one time, Im gonna do another one soon.

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 13:04:40

I'm just wondering if you give lend me a few FLA screenshots (via dump) for the slideshow, and if you could tell me what frame number each scene starts at.

You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 14:30:26

At 10/2/12 01:04 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: I'm just wondering if you give lend me a few FLA screenshots (via dump) for the slideshow, and if you could tell me what frame number each scene starts at.

Oh yeah, about the frame number thing. It's actually scenes.

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 14:48:43

At 10/2/12 02:30 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 10/2/12 01:04 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: I'm just wondering if you give lend me a few FLA screenshots (via dump) for the slideshow, and if you could tell me what frame number each scene starts at.
Oh yeah, about the frame number thing. It's actually scenes.

Hey, that's even better :)
Since it's scenes, you could probably change the code if you want. It'll be easy :)

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 14:57:34

At 10/2/12 02:48 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: Hey, that's even better :)
Since it's scenes, you could probably change the code if you want. It'll be easy :)

idk man. im bad at coding. lets talk about it on skype. send it to me via pm.

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-02 23:11:08

So stoked that this thing comes out pretty soon!

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-05 20:29:15

I need to fix up a scrolling thing, and then I'll give you the menu. Today's the deadline, and I doubt more will hand in their stuff, so I'll fix up the one last thing that needs to be fixed up and give you it.

btw, I just got a skype account, but I can only chat with keyboard because I don't have a microphone. Surly the last thing I have left is a scrollie thing for scene select, but since more scenes probably aren't going to be submitted, I'll finalize the scrollie thing and give it to you :)

Surly enough, if you know of someone who's still animating, I'll make a button for them, but if not, or if I finish before anyone responds, I'll submit it as is.

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-05 23:38:45

Oh crud! Today is the last day. Here is my flash, and pic coming soon!

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-06 03:10:05

Surly enough, if you know of someone who's still animating, I'll make a button for them, but if not, or if I finish before anyone responds, I'll submit it as is.

Yussss! And please guys no more extensions on deadlines, lets put this suckka out! I hope you received a decent amount of submissions.

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-06 03:13:12

At 10/6/12 03:10 AM, EthanAlways wrote:
Yussss! And please guys no more extensions on deadlines, lets put this suckka out! I hope you received a decent amount of submissions.

Sorry for the double post, but if you feel like you don't have enough submissions, why not ask animators who have already turned in a piece to submit another, that way you know you'll have a reliable source to get something in quickly and efficiently. I'd be happy to do a second, I'm sure some people like SpeedoSasuage can get out out in a day or two as well.

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-07 16:52:18

LOL, I'm not the one who recieved all the submissions, that was Gunboy. I just made the menu and gave it to him now. I added you and JellyDraft to the list that Gunboy had previously, so that makes ten. I'm not sure what's going to happen to now, probably just portal invites n' stuff.

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-07 17:02:28

At 10/7/12 04:52 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote:
LOL, I'm not the one who recieved all the submissions, that was Gunboy. I just made the menu and gave it to him now. I added you and JellyDraft to the list that Gunboy had previously, so that makes ten. I'm not sure what's going to happen to now, probably just portal invites n' stuff.

Yeah, and guess what, Rational. YOU GET ALL THE FILES TO PUT IN! C: lol I'll send you the collab file and the team drawing soon. maybe tomorrow.

shit

BBS Signature

Response to 5secondcollab 2012-10-07 17:42:01

At 10/7/12 05:02 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 10/7/12 04:52 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote:
Yeah, and guess what, Rational. YOU GET ALL THE FILES TO PUT IN! C: lol I'll send you the collab file and the team drawing soon. maybe tomorrow.

Oh wow LOL, I submitted two days late, and instead of hating me, you give me the honor of putting it all together :D Thanks mate :P One of us should make a project page so we can invite everyone in.